Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

a few thoughts after mishti's spoiler (Page 4)

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
I want a hate track.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ifsaal044

LadyR Goldie
LadyR
LadyR

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
I personally think Daadi misunderstood the Garima incident and there was no affair between Arnavs Dad and garima, if there was any realtionship sexual or otehrwise Garima would have stopped Khushi remarriage...  Daadi is doing the same misunderstanding  for Khushi on Shyams stupid lies.  Arnav may not want to repeat history of breaking his marriage like Anjalis first wedding and not see Khushi hurt herslef.  Khushi is not Garimas daughter and neither is Payal so the family cannot hold anything against them.  Who knows how many truths are to be revelaed whne Garima and Daadi meet...

We need to broaden our view and inderstanding of what the CV's are doing...when it is not what we want to see in the show we become our enemies, ( The contract marriage,  Arnav at GH , The Kidnapping)

Shyam needs to return for the story to progress.. Daadi has to see his actions to believe them as does Anjali...

The story begins again once Arshi get married how does they relationship progress if the truth is an affair and how Anjali copes knowing the truth about Shyam, where does daadi go to curl up and hide...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ifsaal044

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ifsaal044 Goldie
ifsaal044
ifsaal044

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VijiPaddy

I think shyam will challenge Arnav that he will not allow the marriage happen,but Arnav even though upset about garima just to show Shyam might marry khushi.just my 2 cents on the marriage

This one looks like fun. I like this idea.Hope they do it.Big smile
sunshine23 Senior Member
sunshine23
sunshine23

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Oh I hope so! 
ifsaal044 Goldie
ifsaal044
ifsaal044

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srat

I personally think Daadi misunderstood the Garima incident and there was no affair between Arnavs Dad and garima, if there was any realtionship sexual or otehrwise Garima would have stopped Khushi remarriage...  Daadi is doing the same misunderstanding  for Khushi on Shyams stupid lies.  Arnav may not want to repeat history of breaking his marriage like Anjalis first wedding and not see Khushi hurt herslef.  Khushi is not Garimas daughter and neither is Payal so the family cannot hold anything against them.  Who knows how many truths are to be revelaed whne Garima and Daadi meet...

We need to broaden our view and inderstanding of what the CV's are doing...when it is not what we want to see in the show we become our enemies, ( The contract marriage,  Arnav at GH , The Kidnapping)

Shyam needs to return for the story to progress.. Daadi has to see his actions to believe them as does Anjali...

The story begins again once Arshi get married how does they relationship progress if the truth is an affair and how Anjali copes knowing the truth about Shyam, where does daadi go to curl up and hide...

I completely agree with you about letting the CVs play out the story lines. Constantly barraging them with our thoughts and conditions makes them change the plots and confuses all. We are own enemies on this.
VasantiLad IF-Dazzler
VasantiLad
VasantiLad

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Wow as you wrote it I picturised it - I think taht would make for a brilliant epi- the best way for it to go
ArshaArshi Goldie
ArshaArshi
ArshaArshi

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
We just have to wait and watch

Go to top