Pavitra Rishta

MAHAAN PURVI

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Dear Purvi,

When will you stop being so Mahaan.
Leave Arjun alone now. Angry You gave him away, now don't mope over him.
I am feeling so bad for Arjun. Cry

Trish

P.S.--  I love Asha, but am disgusted with the CVs for ruining ARVI like this.

Edited by purethought - 08 September 2012 at 9:12am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

parameswaranreshma28adittynamitagloryzampliphysoapwatcher1AshlaikaAnAvidReader_OrChiD_

crazygirl4RD IF-Rockerz
crazygirl4RD
crazygirl4RD

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purethought

Dear Purvi,

When will you stop being so Mahaan.
Leave Arjun alone now. Angry You gave him away, now don't mope over him.
I am feeling so bad for Arjun. Cry

Trish

P.S.--  I love Asha, but am disgusted with the CVs for ruining ARVI like this.

agree but purvi wants to leave him but our AKWink doesnt wants to leave her n told straight away on her face ... ''FACE IT PURVI''   ... Good to see our AK back...

m feeling really sad for arjun... poor boy...Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1Ashlaika

AnAvidReader IF-Sizzlerz
AnAvidReader
AnAvidReader

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
yes purvi is indeed a vry mahaan soul..like mother like daughter..our AK is so unlucky dat he fell in love wid a girl who has achu's sanskaar...and yes by her "balidaan" and "tyaag" she has outshined her mother's mahaanta...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adittysoapwatcher1Ashlaika

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged

I agree Purvi is crazy to have even thought of giving up on a man that loves her so much.  But where was Arjun's brain when he agreed to this marriage? He is a grown man, he needn't have given in to her idiotic pleading and threats and entreaties.  If he was that angry at her request, he could have flung their engagement ring right on her face and walked off, leaving both selfish girls gaping after him.  One could have jumped off the cliff and one could have slit her wrist. 

I want ARVI back together, badly, but the more I think about it the more I hold Purvi and Arjun most responsible for this mess.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

JamuxnamitagloryzadittyAshlaikacrazygirl4RDameiliaAnAvidReader

namitagloryz Senior Member
namitagloryz
namitagloryz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Why  are you crying endlessly now, Purvi? You brought this upon yourself, didn't you? You could have discussed the matter over with Arjun and the both of you could have decided on a plan of action, together. You forced Arjun on a girl he doesn't love at all. What do you think, your mother will be happy seeing you mope away like this. You have created a big problem not only for yourself but others as well, you selfish wimp. I don't like you at all now and I don't think I ever will.
Asha please find another role in another serial very soon, as the lead of course. In PR your character is just going to go down and down from here.If RD wants to join you well and good otherwise I'm sure there are lots of other heroes who'd want to act with you. All the best, Asha.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygirl4RDAnAvidReader

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
The more I think about it Janhvi - the more I want to sling the CVs up by brains (or lack of it). Of all the story lines they could have chosen -  they chose this crap!!!

Im sooo upset at Arjun AND Purvi. But I'm also upset at Archana and Ovi. But more than them - I absolutely dislike the CVs for not earning their name and being so UNcreative!!!

Edited by Ashlaika - 08 September 2012 at 11:57am

namitagloryzadittysoapwatcher1

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlaika

The more I think about Janhvi - the more I want to sling the CVs up by brains (or lack of it). Of all the story lines they could have chosen -  they chose this crap!!!

Im sooo upset at Arjun AND Purvi. But I'm also upset at Archana and Ovi. But more than them - I absolutely dislike the CVs for not earning their name and being so UNcreative!!!

Ash, Clap for the last line.  I do too, dislike the CVs I mean, they slung us by our emotions, kicked our hopes and dashed them like a pendulum, first rumors of an Ovi and Arjun marriage, then no, then yes.  They did not allow us to enjoy the ARVI engagement, threw scraps of their scenes at us and now have made a royal mess of the totally enchanting and magical chemistry these two young actors brought to the screen.  Angry

namitagloryzadittyAshlaika

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top