Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ravalisharma06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
dont think so dat  would seperate dem...actually dat line 4th promo line may nt be because arnav is extremly lovig khushi hope so dat would nt cum...                                                                                      Arnav knws dat khushi is nt  garima's daughter so hopefully he will on khushi's side...
ESR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ravalisharma06

dont think so dat  would seperate dem...actually dat line 4th promo line may nt be because arnav is extremly lovig khushi hope so dat would nt cum...                                                                                      Arnav knws dat khushi is nt  garima's daughter so hopefully he will on khushi's side...

yes realy praying for that
Pizookie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Same here!! I'm really scared to watch the show this week..
in addition to that we hv maha epi, right???
..SankiMedhz.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ravalisharma06

Yeah..but if the family treats her very badly after this(read Dadi and Shyam😡) then Arnav may let her go for some time to give her respite from all that humiliation????? I hope I'm wrong here...and instead ASR hands out a few more free punches if they dare do this!!!😆
Edited by raomedhz - 11 years ago
ESR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sandhyait

Same here!! I'm really scared to watch the show this week..
in addition to that we hv maha epi, right???

yes mahaepi...n i hope we will get a meaning ful end to this anjali crap !
Sunset90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Why do I always abscond when the spoiler is out.. and come back to get a nerve-wreck? 

Hope they shoot super promos and the trp will increase... I want IPKKND to rock... 

We were waiting for the past ... Buckle up ! Here it comes.. No way but to watch what happens.. 
BornThisWay thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sunset-

Why do I always abscond when the spoiler is out.. and come back to get a nerve-wreck? 

Hope they shoot super promos and the trp will increase... I want IPKKND to rock... 

We were waiting for the past ... Buckle up ! Here it comes.. No way but to watch what happens.. 

Hello, few hours lost sis!
sk62 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ready to watch but never never never Anjaly track... If Anjaly hysteria starts then i will change the channel.
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaaar Im afraid...
I really hope this marriage happen then only what ever comes Im ok with it...
please CV let this marriage happen..

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
That doesn't make any sense she was 8 years old then. I bet she didn't even live with Garima then and she's not her real daughter. I'm sure ASR would be that stupid to be putting the blame on Khushi.