OMG SO MUCH SUSPENSE COMING UP

Posted: 11 years ago
ACCORDING to the new mishti spoiler... GARIMA AND DADI WILL MEET... and Shyam will get to know about Garima 's past and he is going to play games with them... SOOO MUCH SUSPENSE... honestly getting nervous and I cannot wait for it... but at the Same time kind of worried about whats going to happen
Anyone else feeling like me... and anyone got any predictions?
I'm excited about the Dadi-Garima meeting, I've been waiting for it, since I got news of their.."Past"..
Hmmm...

option 1:  he might support Garima to get in to everyone's goodbooks by helping to prove Garima's innocence 

option 2: He might take Dadi's side and add fuel to fire and create problems for ArShi and then ArShi wedding getting cancelled 

option 3: He and Dadi together doing all the Chal but still ArShi stand united coz Arnav takes Khushi's side

Cant think of more at the moment... 
SUSPENSE???? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† what are you talking about? This is was the worst thing that could happen that everyone begged, protested and signed petitions not to happen but they went ahead with this crap anyways.

The only suspense is why are they slow poisoning their own show?
Originally posted by MsCeylon

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000cc">Hmmm...</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000cc">option 1: he might support Garima to get in to everyone's goodbooks by helping to prove Garima'sinnocence</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000cc">option 2: He might take Dadi's side and add fuel to fire and create problems for ArShi and then ArShi wedding getting cancelled</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000cc">option 3: He and Dadi together doing all the Chal but still ArShi stand united coz Arnav takes Khushi's side</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000cc">Cant think of more at the moment...</font>

Good predictions... I think Arnav and Khushi will have ups and downs in their relationship... and Arnav does anything when he is mad ad angry... maybe something like separation... but I think Khushi will prove her innocence because she is not Garimas real daughter and Arnav knows that... and Khushi never knew about it.
Im positive that arHI will get married and remain together no matter what. 
Originally posted by sumanra

SUSPENSE????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† what are you talking about? This is was the worst thing that could happen that everyone begged, protested and signed petitions not to happen but they went ahead with this crap anyways.

The only suspense is why are they slow poisoning their own show?

Get a dictionary and search the definition of suspense... if you don't like the show.. don't watch it then... no one is forcing you
Originally posted by tptwi

Im positive that arHI will get married and remain together no matter what.

Yeah mishti said in her other spoiler that remarriage is still happening
1st ep anow we r on          336 ep dear there is still suspensπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tfs