Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS | Time Hunt and Haunted Time -Ch16 Updtd- 4/12 (Page 37)

Dynamix215 IF-Dazzler
Dynamix215
Dynamix215

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munam_13

unreserved my comment

thanks 4 telling me :) :P
Originally posted by munam_13

I've started reading this one.. will be editing after I finish reading all 14

edited

wow this is one intense story!!! loved it a lot... at first I was little confused with the storyline but gradually everything became clear to me... Aww I love Nav and Arushi... Now you have left the story at an intriguing point. Want to read the next part ASAP

thank u... will update ASAP

Lovely1 IF-Dazzler
Lovely1
Lovely1

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Nice update!
freya123 IF-Sizzlerz
freya123
freya123

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
awesome
fffan123 IF-Sizzlerz
fffan123
fffan123

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Amazing update. Loved it.
tina_1234 IF-Stunnerz
tina_1234
tina_1234

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
awesome story..loved it..plz add me to ur pm list

Edited by tina_1234 - 23 November 2012 at 8:09am
Dynamix215 IF-Dazzler
Dynamix215
Dynamix215

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Credit for Cover: arshy4ever
Thanks yaar!

CHAPTER 15

Arnav was stunned. But the next instant, he didn't care about the how's and why's. He huggd back Arshi. "I missed you too Arshi!" He saw the papers clutched in her hands, and realized that they were photos. He gently unclenched her fingers and looked at the photos; photos of his and Khushi's wedding. She was looking beautiful in her green-pink bridal-attire and was laughing as Arnav had lifted her off the ground, and another where he was filling her partition with vermillion. He hugged Arshi again, crying with her this time.

Arshi looked in her mother's drawer, but found no colors there. She frowned, and looked around the room. Her eyes fell on the top of the cupboard, where there was a medium sized box, covered with a cloth. "Got it!" she thought, her eyes twinkling.
She took the chair by the dresser, and climbed up. Still unable to reach it, she put her foot on the ledge of the cupboard shelf and thrust herself up. She caught hold of the box, and pulled it down. It crashed onto the floor as its contents spilled out.
"PHOTOS!" Arshi thought, delightedly and forgot about the colors.
She got off the chair and ran to her room and settled onto to the floor. The first photo consisted of Payal Mausi and Akash Mausa smiling at each other. The other one was of Nanhe Uncle. Then she found a photo with her Mom next, dressed like a bride, smiling. "Mom's wedding photos!" Arshi realized. Then she also realized the picture of her Dad might be in there. She searched a bit more and finally saw a photo. Mamma was in arms of a man, laughing. Arshi smiled, realizing that she hadn't seen Mamma laugh so much. Then her eyes went to the man holding Mamma. She gasped. "Frisbee-Waale-Uncle!" She searched and searched and found many picture of her Mom and Frisbee-Waale-Uncle. She was crying by now. Papa had come! FOr her, for Navi and for Mom! He had finally come!!! BUt...Why hadn't Mamma said that Papa had come. She didn't care...Papa had finally come! She was so happy! SHe had to tell Navi! She was about to go, when she saw Mamma running to her room and shutting herself in the room. She saw the floor and realized that Mamma had been dripping wet. Soon, everyone ran up, trying to ask her to come out. Forgetting about her Papa for a moment, Arshi cried again, worried for her Mamma. She saw everyone give up, and go downstairs. Few moments later, she heard the main door below open again. There seemed to be some kind of commotion down. Next instant, Frisbee-Waale-Un-...No! Papa! She admonished herself, flew upstairs, followed by Anand Mamu.
When she had gone out, she saw Mama walk out Mamma's room and tip-toed to Mamma's room. She saw Papa sitting next to Mamma and he turned to look at her. "Don't worry Mamma will be fine..."
That did it, and she flew in to his arms.

"Why didn't Mamma tell us that-" Arshi started to ask.
Arnav cut her off. He decided to tell the child the truth, in the simplest way possible. "Mamma forgot everything baby."
"Forgot?"
"She is not well na?"
She thought about it... Hmm...Tom had forgotten he was cat when that lady hit him on the head hadn't he? And Karan also had forgotten that Abha was his wife in that serial Nani watches...
Arshi knew her Mom wasn't well. She nodded. Arnav continued. "But you won't tell this to anybody..."
"Not to Navi also?" she asked curiously.
Arnav thought for a moment. "No. It will be our little secret."
Arshi giggled and hugged Arnav. "But...if Mamma forgot, how do we...? she trailed off.
"Well, you need to do me a small favor!" Arnav said, his mind beginning to hatch new plans, now that his daughter was on his side along with his family. He had so much to do...Track down that other girl first, cuz after Khushi's reaction on seeing Shyam, he realized there was something more about this...

-Sometime Later-

"Hello Payal? I need your help..." Arnav whispered into the phone, looking at Arshi for assurance that Khushi had not woken up.

P.S. Okay, guys. No chappals. I mean, I know you are probably wondering how come the child digested the news of memory loss so fast... Actually, IN MY STORY, the logic I used is memory losses in cartoons due to head injuries... According to Arshi ( a child ) it is possible because she has seen it a lot on TV. I did not want Arnav to use that 'cartoon' analogy in the story, because that would be big time lame coming from Arnav Singh Raizada, a.k.a, ASR. So I posted it here instead... So, IDK about you guys, but I think this logic is fine enough for a SIX YEAR OLD...'LOT OF MEMORY LOSSES IN CARTOONS AND SERIALS DURE TO VARIOUS REASONS'

Edited by Dynamix215 - 01 January 2013 at 1:50pm

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011aparna_manaviabhi9495633101suganya91reena1146sunshaeykasya123sangeethbalaVioletFlowerlineteArmiRidz4evertessyraniFarighInsanArchu61ArmelaAtyaytracy1191FairyAngel12crazy5Gogoismita..Sri..sd..lg.._Oorja_tokyokamtokdinmit0905Blondiexzylovespellrhearuhimeem17arhi-raizadaDEE2803sweet-fairyarhi101RhysennsreemeeraKareena1994aycma98swatim318SamyxxEnchantresssarozzshagun05bhadraprasadrakenduvadanaArshifan4lifesana11-Sanj-Prani08meettuashred12Isa_de..Anita..angeldream14rukuswasthikaAngel13summaiyasayedfffan123seeta_naipsNichuss

angeldream14 IF-Sizzlerz
angeldream14
angeldream14

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
loved it
Arshifan4life IF-Rockerz
Arshifan4life
Arshifan4life

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Really nice

Go to top