Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS | Time Hunt and Haunted Time -Ch16 Updtd- 4/12 (Page 33)

fffan123 IF-Sizzlerz
fffan123
fffan123

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Very Interesting. Waiting to read more.

norisha Goldie
norisha
norisha

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
nice
-Sanj- IF-Rockerz
-Sanj-
-Sanj-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Awsome update...love it...
Dynamix215 IF-Dazzler
Dynamix215
Dynamix215

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Credit for Cover: arshy4ever
Thanks yaar!

CHAPTER 14

Shyam was frozen. He hadn't expected it. He had felt his throat dry up as soon as he saw Khushi enter the room, and for some reason, she had screamed and run away. Anand Sir was upset, and had gotten up, and outside he saw him. Arnav Singh Raizada. He gulped.
Arnav stared at Shyam for a few seconds and in the next instant, lunged at him, pinning him to the wall and holding him by the neck. Anand panicked, and said panickedly. "Arnav! Arnav what are you doing! Let go!" He said, trying to pull his arms away.
Arnav looked at Anand with fire in his eyes. "No."
Anand got angry. "Arnav, you can't just-"
"Hell yes I CAN. I will not spare anyone who tortured my wife."
Anand frowned, 'Arnav's wife'...That meant...His eyes widened. "What do yu mean he spoiled Pari's-?"
"Yes Anand. Meet Shyam Manohar Jha." Arnav spat, tightening his hold on Shyam's neck.
Anand's worry was gone, and blood roared in his veins at the name of that familiar name. "Arnav let him go." Anand said, firmly through his teeth.
Arnav looked at him in surprise, but let go of Shyam after seeing the look on Anand's face. He stepped aside, and no sooner, Anand had stepped in front of Shyam, and puched his nose, making it bleed. "THAT WAS MY SISTER'S LIFE YOU PLAYED WITH!"
Anand stormed into his cabin, and snatched Shyam's resume. Arnav frowned. "What was he doing here anyway?" he asked, walking in.
ANand had momentarily forgotten his anger towards Arnav. "He came for a job."
Arnav's eyes widened in surprise. "But I had made sure he wouldn't get a job anywhere...! Di's lawyer had said he had made sure!"
Anand sighed. "False documents Arnav. I am gonna charge him of forgery as well this time. Could you by any chance get me in contact with your Di's lawyer?"
Arnav frowned. "I guess, but why?"
"I want to charge him all over again. FOr mY satisfaction. So I need to go through the chargesheets once."
Arnav nodded once, then he remembered Khushi. "Anand, Khushi is-"
Anand's eyes widened. "Oh Shit! PAri!"
Both the men left the firm, after handing over Shyam, to the police.
There was silence in the car, as Arnav drove them back home. ANand left his car at the firm. Anand frowned at the speed. "Do you always drive this slow?" he asked, for he had expected a tempered man like Arnav to drive fast.
Arnav looked away. "I-I got used to it..." Anand's eyebrow went up.
Arnav struggled to explain. "Wo...Khushi is afraid of speed. Since she thinks her parents died in a car crash? So...I-I got used to driving around slow because...because she used to come with me all the time, everywhere."
Anand was taken aback. He hadn't expected this answer. Grudgingly, he admitted to himself that this man DID seem to love his sister... There was Pari's attempt to suicide, and no one knew why she had tried suicide other than that friend of hers, who had refused to tell them anything. He said nothing, while they drove back home.

As soon as they arrived at KM, they stormed inside. Garima was in the kitchen, anxiously making something and Babuji was pacing up and down the hall. Buaji had a cloth tied around her head, as she held it in her hands. "Again. She is back into that situation again!"
"Mausi, what happened?" Anand asked.
Garima looked up. "You came? I think I should ask you what happened? She came from your office..."
"Shyam." Arnav said.
Buaji's head shot up. "WHAT?!"
Anand nodded. "Shyam came to my office for a job."
Garima's eyes widened, and Stopped in his track. "How dare he!"
"Aunty, forget all that. How is Khushi?" Arnav said.
Anand was surprised yet once more. "Wo..She came home all wet beta. Then she ran to her room and locked herself in. I am afraid she might catch a fever!" Garima said worriedly.
Arnav ran upstairs, with Anand behind him. He did not bother to knock the door. He put all his weight against the door, making two of its bolts fall down. With the help of Anand, the whole door was brought down.
Khushi was lying on the bed, turned to one side. Her eyes were shut, and there was small frown on her face, with tears streaming down her face. She had clutched her blanket very tightly. Arnav wordlessly walked to her, and caressed her head, oblivious to Anand, who was observing him very carefully. ANand noticed that his sister's frown disappeared at Arnav's touch. "ANand, she has burning fever." Arnav said.
Anand nodded. "I'll get meds, hot water and a towel." He left the room.
Arnav turned around, surprised that Anand left without a fight. That was when he saw her. Arshi was leaning weakly against the door frame, staring at Arnav. He noticed that her right fist was clenched around what looked like a sheet or sheets of paper, which he thought to be one of her drawings. Her eyes were red and swollen from crying, Arnav realized.
Arnav's heart clenched. "Don't worry beta. Mamma will be fine..." he tried to assure her.
Arshi began crying again, and this time with hard sobs. She came running, and threw herself into Arnav's arms. "Why did you leave us! I am so glad you're here. I missed you Papa!" she cried into his arms.

NO PRECAP

Edited by Dynamix215 - 01 January 2013 at 1:50pm

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

ck1985preet_21swati2011anaviabhi9495633101suganya91reena1146sunshaeyVioletFlowerkasya123ArmiRidz4eversham24Atyaytracy1191Archu61tessyranizarie_emanshr1234TamaruGogoismitaankitbakacrazy5..Sri..sd..lg.._Oorja_tokyokamtokdinSAM32mit0905terribletwistBlondiexzymeem17DEE2803lovespellarniepervaizrhearuhianarshiN0306aycma98RhysennLovely1gifttagSamyxxPriyyankaabivicky86---Sonia---seshatreearhi101swatim318shagun05bhadraprasadrakenduvadanaswat.gEnchantresstashi26sarozzmomo121sana11ashred12-Sanj-Prani08angeldream14Angel13summaiyasayedfffan123Isa_defreya123..Anita..ChitraFseeta_naipsranogillvijiasr08Nichuss

tashi26 IF-Dazzler
tashi26
tashi26

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
great part

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dynamix215

---Sonia--- IF-Dazzler
---Sonia---
---Sonia---

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
awesome update