Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS | Time Hunt and Haunted Time -Ch16 Updtd- 4/12 (Page 23)

dorindakate Senior Member
dorindakate
dorindakate

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
thanks for the pm...

oh, this is so sad for every one concerned...so heartbreaking...

and yet it is good that Arnav has finally found Khushi...perhaps he can mend her emotions and therefore her mind...

Anxiously waiting for the unraveling of the past, present and future...

Dynamix215 IF-Dazzler
Dynamix215
Dynamix215

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Credit for Cover: arshy4ever
Thanks yaar!

CHAPTER 10

Khushi looked towards the beach, and saw a crowd out there. She wondered what was going on, when she saw the Amma was part of the crowd. But she hesitated...She did not go to the beach, and decided to ask Amma later. She began arranging and rearranging her little boutique. She saw a white saree with a white blouse piece, and decided that the combination looked as if one would wear it to a death ceremony! She looked around, and saw a red, sleeveless blouse; the kind you knotted behind and decided the white-red combo would look good. She placed the blouse next to the white saree, and inspected it. Nice! she thought. As she put away the two of them, she froze and slowly looked at the combination frowning. Distant and vague images whirred in her mind...

A hut... Fear of being caught by...by SOMEONE... a firefly in a small pot... A pair of beautiful chocolate brown eyes, looking gazing lovingly at her, as he-was it a he?- watched her smile at the firefly...

Khushi blinked several times...She realized it was another one of her locked up memories. She looked at the sari which had triggered it, and caressed it. Silently, she slipped the sari into a bag, and kept it aside to take it home.She closed her eyes, trying to remember pieces of her past...The blackout drove her insane at times... She HAD to find that man she had met in the park the other day...Her heart knew he held answers and was a key to her past...

Shyam walked into the law firm once more. "Is Mr Anand in today?"
The secretary looked up at him, frowning. "I think I told you yesterday, that he would be in the day after tomorrow which means...YOU CAN SEE HIM TOMORROW!" she said sternly.
Shyam walked out, exasperated. He had no choice! THAT lawyer Saale Saab had hired six years back left him no choice but to look for charity jobs... This law firm was big and popular, but his only hope was Anand Rajwardhan's big heart...

Garima, Ratna and Arnav were to reach the Kapoor Mansion that evening. The story they had created was set up. Arnav was Payal's brother-in-law, and Ratna was Payal's father-in-law's sister. This was true, but the pretext of their visit, would be to meet Garima, Ratna's friend and also see the Raizada Bahu's sister. Anjali would not be meeting Khushi just yet...Garima had said that too many people from her past might disorient her...

Khushi sang both her children to sleep... She watched their innocent, sleeping faces. As she watched Navi, she knew he was just like his father... She desperately wished she could remember his father...Her husband... She knew that the man that was blur in her visions was her husband... The blur images proved that she REALLY did not want to remember him. But...when she had memories of him, she knew she loved him, and...and still did...IF ONLY SHE COULD REMEMBER HIM. She kissed her kids goodnight, and walked to her bedroom. She went straight to bed, and fell asleep.

-THAT EVENING-

Arnav drove to the address given with his mother. His eyes widened as he took in palatial house. Shantivan would be nothing compared to what he was seeing...! Ratna was not very surprised though. "How typically him!" Ratna murmured. "The grandeur reflects his style."
As Arnav drove towards the gate, he asked, "He who?"
"He is-"
They were interrupted by a voice. A guard tapped the window, which Arnav rolled down. "Ji Namaste. I am here to meet Garima Kapoor." Ratna greeted.
"One minute." He said, and called someone from the intercom.
"Ji Namaste Madam...someone is here to see you."
"Ratna Raizada." Ratna said.
"Yes Ma'am. Ratna Raiza she says." He waited for her response. Garima's voice was heard again."Send them in"
"You may go." the guard said, and gestured a thumbs up to someone. The gates swung open.
(SORRY FOR NO PICTURES GUYS...JUST THAT, I BELIEVE THAT A GOOD WRITER SHOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE THE READER PICTURISE WHAT HE/SHE IS READING)
As Arnav drove in, he was awestruck. It was huge and a very modern house with a touch of ethnicity. The driveway lead to the main entrance of the house, infront of which was a round-about decked with fountain. The fountain statue was that of Sea Lord Neptune, with his trident pointing towards the house, his left foot on a dolphin. A turn to the right from the round-about was a garage, and turn to the left lead...well, somewhere. The compund wall was lined with huge trees. The house itself was majestic, but in a simple way. A staircase lead to the main door. To the right of the main door, the house was cylindrical, with its lower wall being made of glass entirely, overlooking the living. To the left of the main door, was another glass wall set in a cube, overlooking a room lined with books. The part of the house that connected both these structeres, was only one storey tall, unlike the cube and cylinder, which were two-storey tall each. Both the cylinder and cube were connected by a glass bridge. How big the house was from behind, Arnav did not know. As he looked around, he realized it was the kind of place Khushi would love. There were flower-beds everywhere...of red roses and white roses. The driveway was bordered with well groomed hedges.
He parked the car, and walked to the main door with his mother.

Before he could knock, Garima opened the door and greeted them. They walked in, and the house was actually having quite a simple interior.
"Aunty, where is uncle?"
"Bitua, he had to go to Lucknow for sometime..." Garima said. Arnav nodded. "Aunty, Khushi?" he asked, little hesitantly.
Garima said nothing, and too them both up. On his way to her room, Arnav passed a room, which seemed brighter than the rest of the house. He peeped in to see his two children sleeping peacefully. The room was very pretty, in shades of blue and pink. Few Cartoon posters here and there... His eye fell on a photo of four people... Khushi and his children, who looked about 2 years old, were encircled in a protective hug by a smiling man. He looked to be in about 30-32. Arnav's heart wrenched, and a fear overtook him... Did he really want to find out who that man was? And...Khushi seemed so happy...
He walked to his kids, and planted a tender kiss on each of their foreheads and walked out. Garima and Ratna were waiting outside. Ratna hugged her son, seeing him all emotional and teary-eyed. "They will be yours soon beta..."
They walked a few more steps ahead. Khushi's room was adjacent to the kids's room. There was a door which obviously led to her children's room Arnav was taken aback to see her room.It was large, was a plain room, with no decorations at all, except the stars which hung from the ceiling. The walls were a pale shade of yellow. And her bed was below a huge window, overlooking a garden and a small pool. She was there...Sleeping...His angel, innocently oblivious to the world.

Ratna gazed at her daughter-in-law lovingly. She had missed her bubbly attitude at Shantivan. She turned to Arnav, whose face changed emotions... happiness to grief, to sadness, to guilt... and finally hope. "Chhotey, she is sleeping...I think we should-"
Just then, the door which connected Khushi's and the kids' room opened. A man in a lawyer's robe walked in, and had grey-striped. He did not look up to see the audience. He only had eyes for the sleeping Khushi, which did not go unnoticed by Arnav.
Arnav felt something stirring inside him...something unknown, he did not know whether it was anger or pain... He watched with a breaking heart, as the man with the grey-striped tie entered Khushi's room and gazed at her sleeping form with love. He began to feel angry as he saw that man kiss her forehead. He couldn't take it anymore when the man grasped Khushi's hand, and she held onto it tightly, as a slow smile spread on her lips. She clasped his hand to her cheek, and continued to sleep. The man caressed her hair gently, smiling. He pried Khushi's fingers loose and that was when he noticed his audience. His face turned to confusion, then he smiled warmly.
The man looked at Ratna and smiled genuinely. She smiled back at him...
"Do I know you?" he asked Arnav.
Garima grew nervous. "He is...Uh... Um..."
The man looked at Garima questioningly. Garima looked at the floor, not meeting his gaze. "He is Khushi bitiya's husband..."
The man's eyes widened with shock and he let out an audible gasp. Shock was soon replaced by anger. His eyes lost their warmth, and now possessed a crazed man's look, as he covered the distance between him and Arnav.
"HOW DARE YOU!" he hissed. He held Arnav's collar, oblivious to the shocked faces of the Garima and Ratna. " YOU ALMOST MADE ME LOSE THE SOLE REASON I LIVE FOR! YOU ALMOST TOOK MY WORLD AWAY FROM ME!" he said angrily, shaking a shocked Arnav and gesturing towards Khushi. "She was the reason I was living, and I could see her slipping through my fingers because of YOU! What else do you have to say! NOW MR. ARNAV MALLIK SINGH RAIZADA!!!!"

Precap- *NO PRECAP* Evil Smile

Edited by Dynamix215 - 01 January 2013 at 1:48pm

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21suganya91reena1146aliahayseVioletFlowersham24ArmiRidz4evertessyraniDevilwaysAtyaytracy1191satiisparvatizarie_eman..Sri..sd..lg..dorindakatetokyokamtokdinSAM32mit0905Sim96rskumarDEE2803rhearuhividya.sanjaymeem17N0306arhi101abivicky86riyaraycma98swatim318gifttagrakenduvadanashagun05bhadraprasadA.HajnalEnchantresstashi26sarozzArshifan4life-Sanj-sana11kriti_atharvcaskerChitraFrukuswasthikaangeldream14Isa_deflowers4u..Anita..freya123ASR6262

tashi26 IF-Dazzler
tashi26
tashi26

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
i feel that man is anand rajwardhan...good part

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateDynamix215

satiisparvati Senior Member
satiisparvati
satiisparvati

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Ok I am addicted to your writing.  Keep up the good work Thumbs Up