Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS | Time Hunt and Haunted Time -Ch16 Updtd- 4/12 (Page 12)

freya123 IF-Sizzlerz
freya123
freya123

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
amazing  part

Dynamix215 IF-Dazzler
Dynamix215
Dynamix215

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Credit for Cover: arshy4ever
Thanks yaar!

*CHAPTER 6*

Arnav was awake, when his phone rang. He looked at the Caller Display... He smiled...Just the person he wanted to talk to...
"Hello? Yeah... I am fine... Yes. I-I did find her... Sh-she did not react at all... What I mean is..." He went on to tell what had happened that evening, in brief. "So how are things in London...? I see, when are you coming to India...? OH! I want to see you so badly! ... You are coming to MUMBAI!? ... Then I will pick you up tomorrow... Well, why not?... Fine, I will drop you at your friend's place if you need to meet her first... Ok Ok... Fine... I miss you... Ok then. Goodnight...Take care...Love you too." He cut the phone, and fell asleep.

When Anjali awoke at midnight for water, she considered visiting Mumbai... not only would she see HER, she would also surprise Chhotey. She muttered, "He left the day before yesterday and STILL has not called. He is probably so busy with work, that he must have forgotten to eat. If Khushiji was here-" she stopped herself, tears in her eyes. She looked at her Khushi, sleeping next to her. She ran her fingers through her daughter's hair. "I am sorry you do not have a father" 
She paused and thought "No. Its better that his shadow never touched you. I AM sorry, but because you could not meet your Mami... The Mami whose name I gave you..." She bent and kissed her forehead. Gently pulling away her hand from Khushi's grasp, she started to walk down to the kitchen. "When it comes to your father," she grimaced. "Neither do I know where he is, nor do I care. I can only hope that I succeeded in making his life miserable."                      

-Nearly Six Years Back-
{ANJALI'S REVENGE}

Anjali waited for her brother to come back. Everyone was in their rooms, trying to figure out how one happy moment to fateful nightmare. No one talked to Anjali, and though no one told her, she knew they held her responsible. She broke out of her reverie, when she heard the door open, and slam shut. She got up and saw her brother marching in... Full ASR mode... He had been crying and Anjali drowned in a wave of guilt again. "Ch-Chhotey?" She said, afraid for the first time, of how he would react. 
He said nothing, but stopped. Anjali, took his hand and took him to the living room. She sat him down in a sofa, and asked, "Are you alright?"
Arnav said nothing. Then Anjali replied, "Chhotey, our plan can wait, but I think we should get Khushiji back first."
"NO DI. I want that snake out! He destroyed everything I hold dear..."
"Are you sure Chhotey?" Anjali asked Arnav anxiously. 
"Yes Di... Before I get Khushi back, we need to deal with THAT MAN. We need to get him out of the way." Arnav said. Anjali could hear the venom in his voice. She cupped Arnav's face, and kissed his forehead, thanking God inwardly that he did not pull away. "It will be alright Chhotey. They are in Lucknow...We can get them back. While I am doing MY work, you do YOUR work and get her back, okay? And Chhotey? I'm sorry." Anjali said.
 Arnav said nothing... he was not sure whether he could still forgive her... he wouldn't be able to till he got Khushi back. "Di? WHo were Purnima and Raghav Gupta? Wh-What does that have anything to do with why they took Khushi away?" Anjali knew this was coming, but she was not yet ready to tell him. 
"Uh, Chhotey, I-I need to talk to Nani..." She said, and she left him there. Arnav stared at her... They were all hiding something... Something big and he HAD to find out... 
~The Next Day~
Anjali was standing at the foot of the stairs with her luggage. Everyone had crowded around her; except Dadi. 
Dadi had told Anjali yesterday that she would do anything to set things right. 
(Dadi's Room)
Dadi knew deep down that Khushi was innocent. She hated herself...sensing deja vu... her family was breaking again... and she was the reason. AGAIN... She could still hear her best-friend Devyani's voice in her head...
"Your outrageous lie will make you pay one day..." She had told Subhadra eighteen years back. And then, "I told you Sumi. I told you to rectify, but you did not listen... Now you destroyed the family again... Chhotey was right at the hospital...Why did you come back Sumi?" She had said this few hours back. Unable to bear the guilt, she started packing her bags.
(Downstairs)
"I AM LEAVING!"
"But Anjali Bitiya, BHAI? (Why)" Asked Mami.
"I cannot live in a house where my husband has no respect!"
"Bhutt (But) Anjali bitiya, ek baar thinkwa kar leo ( But Anjali dear, think once)" Mamiji pleaded.
"Yes Di... Why do you want to go back to that Cheat?"
"Don't you dare call my husband a CHEAT... It is all a big misunderstanding." Anjali flashed.
"But Di-" Payal started.
"My decision is final." Everyone looked at Arnav, who was unususally quiet, and would have actually been the first to beg her.
"What?" He asked, when everyone looked at him.
"Arnav bitua, Anjali bitiya ghar ko bye-bye keh rahi hai...( Arnav, Anjali is leaving the house)" Mami said; her voice did not hide her disbelief.
Arnav shrugged. "She can do what she likes...as she has before... It is her life after all." He went back to his room indifferently. 
Anjali was hurt, because though it was all an act, she did not miss the element of sincerity and truth in his voice. Nobody knew about Shyam yet, except Payal and Akash. Anjali could see the cold and unforgiving looks Payal kept giving her. After Arnav left, no one tried stopping her; they were too overcome with shock. "Anjaliji, take care of the baby," Payal said emotionlessly. On feeling Akash's hand on her shoulder, she added, "And yourself."
Anjali tried not to cringe when she called her 'Anjaliji' instead of 'Di' and had needed Akash's reminder to tell her to take of herself... But she had to act cold and indifferent.
Suddenly, the door opened, and a Snake, a.k.a, Shyam peeped in... hesitantly, he asked, "You called me Rani Sahiba?"
"Yes. Take me to our house you were getting us built. I am leaving RM." 
Shyam was shocked. WHAT! (epic Dayya Ho! Fail) "But RS, you're family, and----"
"No Shyamji, I won't live where my husband is not respected." With that, she took her luggage and walked out, followed by Shyam trying to convince her. Then she stopped and turned around. She screamed into the house. "And Chhotey, I do not need your money. I will take my loving husband's money and live with that." With that she stalked out. Shyam wanted to pull his hair off in frustration. Had RS just cut away all monetary links from Saale Saab?

Anjali smiled again remembering. They had lived in small house until she was sure he had not a single penny left. Then saying she wanted to return to RM, she left. Next day Shyam found divorce papers on his table. He could not BELIEVE it... RS had done this? RANI SAHIBA! Anjali, being a Raizada/ Mallik by birth, easily got the upperhand in the court. She could of course, not forget that really sweet lawyer who had defended her. She forgot his name, but she remembered how much father-like he had been to her. Things became easier after divorce because she was now a Raizada. Then she had sued him again, and Chhotey had ensured that he was served with documents and files and lawsuits, that would prevent any SANE employer to hire him. So Snakeji probably had no job and no money...
NO ONE messes with Anjali Singh Raizada... She thought gleefully. As she had her water and was on her way back upstairs, she heard shushed voices.
"Akash, did Arnavji call?"
"No Payal. He is not even answering. Do you think he found her?" Akash asked.
There was a silence. Akash said, "That is true," to something she had said softly.
Anjali pursed her lips. 'Her'? Who? She made up her mind that she would definitely go to Mumbai now. Must call Aman tomorrow...she thought. 
Was Chhotey in love again? Anjali wondered.

Shyam stood at the law firm in front of him. He hoped he would get in here. He had heard that the employer, Anand Rajwardhan, was very big-hearted. He felt bitter about all the past. Ugh, I was so foolish! I should have made sure that it was Anjali ONLY who had stepped on the door mat... Shyam Mahohar Jha was still the same psycho, not regretting about his deeds, but the mistakes which got him caught... He looked at the files in his hand...With great difficulty, he had gotten someone to forge documents, because that would mean going against ASR because it was he who had issued the order; people did not want to have anything to do with him, an enemy of ASR. 
When he went inside, he was informed that "Mr. Anand left for a meeting. He is having hectic schedules. He has guaranteed your interview, but that would be day after tomorrow. He has gone through your resume and he is impressed."
Grimacing, Shyam decided to come the day after tomorrow.

PRECAP- "Hullo? Aman...? Yeah, Anjali Raizada... Ji Namastey... I need two tickets to Mumbai... No it is alright, Chhotey will pick me up... He went there for some meeting... No? Oh, I see... It is okay, you book the flights...
Arnav Singh Raizada...What are you upto?

Hey Guys, Shyam has a very small role in this as an individual ...! Shyam will leave soon... Don't worry...

Edited by Dynamix215 - 01 January 2013 at 1:46pm

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

suganya91reena1146aliahayseVioletFlowersham24ArmiRidz4everDee-DevilwaysAtyaytracy1191tokyodorindakate..Sri..sd..lg..mit0905ArilipSim96Blondiexzylovespellvidya.sanjaymeem17rhearuhiDEE2803arhi101N0306riyarSamyxxrakenduvadanashagun05EnchantresssarozzArshifan4lifezariya123udaymanyata07sana11kriti_atharvASR6262..Anita..freya123tinselIsa_deflowers4useeta_naipspup03

shagun05 IF-Dazzler
shagun05
shagun05

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
nice update!
bhadraprasad IF-Dazzler
bhadraprasad
bhadraprasad

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Wow...Anjali would be shocked to hear about Khushi...Thanks for the PM
sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Good That We Don't Have To Bear Shyam :) LOL
Dynamix215 IF-Dazzler
Dynamix215
Dynamix215

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Tintin.

You gotta bear him for sometime though... He will be gone after a *certain someone* slaps him...  ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarunlicious..

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dynamix215

You gotta bear him for sometime though... He will be gone after a *certain someone* slaps him...  ;)
HMMM, Looking Forward LOL
Dynamix215 IF-Dazzler
Dynamix215
Dynamix215

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dynamix215

HMMM, Looking Forward LOL

Yeah... I am looking forward to writing it tooo... Big smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

terribletwistsarunlicious..

Go to top