Fan Fictions

SS | Time Hunt and Haunted Time -Ch16 Updtd- 4/12 - Page 16

kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
wow that was awsuuu dear...loved it very much n tnx 4da pm hun/...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dynamix215 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
thanks guys!!! will update when I have time... :)
dorindakate thumbnail
Thanks for the pm...

Wow...the guy at the Gupta's who confronted Arnav...is that going to be the lawyer that Shyam is trying to see for work?...that would make sense, because he dislikes Arnav so intensely over Khushi...

And here Arnav thought that the way was finally clearing for him to connect with Khushi and get to be with his kids...

Can't wait to see what happens next...
Edited by dorindakate - 11 years ago
Dynamix215 thumbnail

soon...!
Dynamix215 thumbnail
Credit for Cover: arshy4ever
Thanks yaar!

CHAPTER 11

Arnav snapped out of his shock, and held the other man's hand. "Arnav SINGH RAIZADA...NOT Arnav MALLIK Singh Raizada" With that, he pushed the other man's hands off his collar.
Garima went to that man. "Anand beta, listen to me please..."
Anand calmed down. "Mausi, he has 'explanations' I suppose?"
Then she turned to Arnav; she could read the emotions in Arnav's eyes...jealousy, hurt, possessiveness. She knew she had done the right thing by forgiving him. "Don't worry beta. This is Anand. Anand Rajwardhan Kapoor...Khushi bitiya's elder brother..."
Arnav's eyes widened with relief and confusion. How come Khushi never mentioned about Anand?
Understanding the question in his eyes, Garima said, "Bitua, the day you dropped Khushi bitiya at home from Sheesh Mahal, was the day Jiji slipped into a coma. Anand was 18 at the time and at college. I took Khushi away, and few days later, when we found out that Jiju was missing, I called up Anand. Pari seemed happier and had forgotten most of the things...we decided to let it remain that way... So Anand came here, to Mumbai to look after our law firm. We thought of revealing it all to Khushi when she seemed very happy... But somehow, I-"
"Mausi..." Anand said quietly, putting a hand on Garima's shoulder. Garima let her tears flow. "Mausi, how could you let him-" Anand began, shooting Ratna apologetic looks.
Garima stopped, and told him everything. Anand was not entirely convinced, but respected Mausi's decision. He decided to keep a close eyes on Arnav, and then turned to his friendly self and chit-chatted with Ratna and Garima as they walked away, leavig Arnav staring at Khushi's sleeping form.

-Next Morning-

The night had seen thick fog, and hence Garima insisted Ratna and Arnav to stay for the night. Arnav wandered aroud the house. The kids had gone to school, and he could not resist looking into their room.
Khushi had just sent the kids away to school, and went to have her bath. She picked up a seaweed green saree, that had glittery border. After wearing the saree, she tied her hair into a lose knot and looked into the mirror. Frowning, she reached for the clip and took it off, letting her hair lose over her shoulder. Much better! She thought.
Then, out of nowhere, she heard.

"Waise...ye colour tum pe itna bura bhi nahi lagta..." She remembered a hand extending towards her hair, and letting it fall loosely, and saying, "Much better...!

Too dazed about it, she walked out. As she passed the kids' room, she saw Jiji's brother-in-law's back towards the door, holding a familiar red card
He observed the room with a strage mixture of joy and grief...joy for meeting his kids, and grief for not hearig his kids calling him 'Papa'.
He looked around the room, drinking in every detail, trying to picture his children's childhood. He hadn't been able to talk to them much, but his heart ached to. His eye fell on a rectangular purple box, which was labelled 'Papa'. Curious, he walked to it and opened it. He saw cards...loads and loads of cards...Birthday cards, New Year Cards and many more... Surprised and curious, he opened the first one...

'To my Dear Arshi and Navi

Many Many happy returns of the day!

Papa loves you and misses you alot

Papa is very sorry that he could not see you this year also...

Love,

Papa.'

The words 'love' and 'papa' were slightly blur...with TEARS he realized. His heart ached, and as he studied the writing, he realized that the P's and Y's were just like Khushi's. He did not hear Khushi stop outside the room, staring at his back.
"I HAD to send them these..." a soft voice whispered from behind.
Arnav whirled around to see Khushi a seaweed green saree. He remembered that night... So close...So beautiful...Dancing in their own world...
"What do you mean?" he asked.
She looked up with tears in her eyes; eyes filled with strange desperation. "They asked me about their father...What could I say? That I-I don't remember him?" She closed her eyes in frustration.
Arnav walked nearer to her. "Khushi?"
Her eyes opened again, gazing down. "I try so so hard to remember him... I remember I loved him ALOT...I know I still DO love him...If only I remembered..." she whispered, tears threatening to break through.
Arnav's felt a knot in his heart but somewhere, a part of him was elated that she still DID love him. He yearned to comfort her. He slowly reached out his hand, and pushed her hair out of her eyes, tucking it behind her ear. He felt a storm of emotions...It had been so long since he had felt her under his fingers.
Khushi could sense him close by, and was surprised that her heart had begun racing. She felt his hand tucking her hair behind her ear, and did not flinch. To her amazement, she knew that touch! Somewhere, in the back of her mind, she recognised this touch. She looked up to meet his eyes... His warm, chocolate brown DEEP eyes.
A whir images flooded her mind. She closed her eyes, frowning. Arnav felt a little anxious. "Khushi? Tum theek ho?"
Khushi's eyes flew open. "Arnavji?" she asked, a slight smile playing on her lips.
Arnav was bewildered. He embraced her in fierce hug. She hugged him back.
Suddenly, Khushi's mind flooded with a rush of other images...

"You should be Khushi. You should be. THAT is your fault."... "Did you say that because DI was upset, or because YOU were upset?"... "You did that just for my money Khushi Kumari Gupta. You took up the name of Singh Raizada for the money that came along with that tag!"

And just as suddenly as she had remembered, she forgot it all. "Mujhe maaf kar deejiye..." she muttered, withdrawing herself from his arms, and walking out of KM to her boutique, confused about what had just happened... WHY HAD SHE HUGGED HIM?! she wondered, leaving a stunned and pained Arnav behind.
As she was about to leave the house, Garima called her. "Bitiya, Anand forgot to take hs lunch box! Please give it to him on your way to work?!"
"Okay Amma!" Khushi said, as she went and took the lunch box from her hand and started to go out.
When Garima looked at Khushi, her eyes widened. It was the same saree she had worn on Payaliya's sangeet!
Arnav walked out of the kids' room and met Garima's eyes. Garima read the unspoken request in them. "Bitiya, Arnav bitua will drop you..."
Khushi was silent for a few seconds, contemplating. Maybe she could get him to talk about the past? She agreed.

PRECAP- Teri Meri  ( I won't explain this... You will read it anyway na? 3:) )
Edited by Dynamix215 - 11 years ago
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
The Precap Got Me Hooked ; D ðŸ˜³
Dynamix215 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Tintin.

The Precap Got Me Hooked ; D ðŸ˜³

:D
terribletwist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice but I wish that she remembers everything and soon ðŸ˜ƒ
Dynamix215 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dididumb

Very nice but I wish that she remembers everything and soon ðŸ˜ƒ

unforunately, no VERY soon... thats wat this whole thing is about 3:)
u gotta put up with seeing ASR writhing a bit more :)
bhadraprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing...loved it...Thanks for the PM