Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madsyone thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: tptwi

Thank you! 

I have a strong feeling that the past will have no effect on arHi's relationship. 
Their bond is too strong to be broken. 
Going with the tagline of the show, I think it will be the family's hate versus ArHi's love. 

Shaym will be playing his games again and this time I believe they will be with dadi included. 
This was my prediction a while ago but now it has come back to me.
What if dadi decides to keep everything a secret until the wedding day? Then right before the pheras she says "stop" and reveals everything about Garima hoping it will cancel the marriage. Everyone will be in shock and against the marriage. Khushi will be completely broken and about to walk away but Arnav will grab her hand and take the pheras. They will get married despite all odds. 

I hope this happens

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: crazy_218

a very big thank you mishti u ve given life to many of us with this spoiler 

atleast it says that marriage is gonna happen n ya some day garima's truth had to come out so cool
i'm looking forward for the upcoming track n episodes
love ipkknd 
barun n sanaya❤️

No where did she say that the MARRAIGE will happen! The Garima Dadi stuff comes out at the Sangeet! So how will the marriage happen??

I DONT TRUST these CV's anymore, coz they DONT CARE what the fans want to see! They just want to keep their favourites on the screen! Shyam and Poojali!

SO if Khushi and Arnav split up, then MORE time for THEIR romance! I have no words to describe these CV's anymore! I bet they are now writing a KEKTA show where the villian always wins, and only outlandish and disgusting storylines are shown! (Baby killing, and psycho romancing, sister manipulating and lying to brother!!).

Arnav and Khushi are SIDE charachters now! Their marriage is just a FREAK show, so that Shyam and Poojali's story can be highlighted!

This show is officially ruined! There is nothing more to say!
Shivani. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Not looking forward to this
Sanayam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes how will remarriage happen if truth comes out during sangeet?
Tells tells
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Thanks for the spoiler Mishti! Much appreciated!

Oh no, the upcoming track sounds...:S lol!
serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
let me get myself an helmet to watch next week shows else I might end up breaking my head banging on the wall next to me.
_Maya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Shyam nd shyam nd shyam nooo...
Thanks for the spoilers
orpi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
pathetic story line ! its no longer the usual IPKKND story anymore ! I will take a break now as mishti also confirmed about the story for future track! I will come back when things will go back normal !
love u guys tc
Prim_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: orpi

pathetic story line ! its no longer the usual IPKKND story anymore ! I will take a break now as mishti also confirmed about the story for future track! I will come back when things will go back normal !

love u guys tc

true..d much needed brk for fans!!! I already have taken break from IPK..I became a Youtube viewer from a TV viewer..nw m watching just Arshi scenes
--Amy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the spoiler Mishti..

For how long we have to bear this Shyam and Anjali rona dhona!!!