Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi jee is always right... :) FUN POST(NoteP15) (Page 14)

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MentalExotica

Originally posted by aditi_arshi

] Glad Khushi brought you out of your self imposed exile. I thought you vowed to never make a post in the main forum but I am glad you're writing it out for us.

Welcome back!

KKG ko yaad rahe na rahe humien zaroor yaad rehta hai.

RES thread closed????? mental...WARning level increased???LOL

What do you think?Wink

Interesting gameplan... Hmmm oops i thought this was regarding my post..pls carry on

Edited by riti4u - 08 September 2012 at 8:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.shinchan.

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
ha ha ha ROFL ROFL just could not resist myself commenting on this.. for some unknown reason ~!! LOL
you are right.. Khushi Ji is always right!! Approve no matter what happens.. there is always a different point of of view to look at the things she does! LOL dont see the stupidity dude.. see the heart.. heart filled with love.. self sacrificing mentality.. respect for others..!! and blah blah blah!! cause you see she has a "dill"LOL sometime i feel that Mr Raizada was right when he said "tumhara dimag laxmi ke size ka hai" !! she has a heart of gold and she does things by her heart.. aur  dil bhi kabhi galat hota hai.. nah kabhi nahi!! titalliya is right humesha!! Embarrassed

feel free to bash me ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ranjithampk2011pisces25.Sad.But.True.riti4u

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aditi_arshi

] Glad Khushi brought you out of your self imposed exile. I thought you vowed to never make a post in the main forum but I am glad you're writing it out for us.

Welcome back!

KKG ko yaad rahe na rahe humien zaroor yaad rehta hai.

RES thread closed????? mental...WARning level increased???LOL

What do you think? Wink
ME ji, 
I was having so much fun last night in the thread
I covered 80 pages last night and I thought I will read the remaining ones in the morning before  dozing off.
But aisa ho na saka.
Now they have limited the access of the thread.
My humble request to all of you - Please keep making these threads often , your threads bring us joy in this Poojali infected forum.
You guys rock.
Please RES everyday like this.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Euphoria.Sultan_Of_Swing.shinchan.

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

@Anu pleez dont report me...this tym dared on making postwa on someother character...*wink*

I am gonna rpt u cuz u just jalus dat Kh hab da powerz to bring bak Shym and she hab ASR 2.  Women power! Reportd.  If u dont lub asr or khushi or da IPK u basher, use da remote as a wise man said.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Safi123S.StephyUltimateBarun.Euphoria.pisces25riti4u

butterfly15.. Goldie
butterfly15..
butterfly15..

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

khushiji is always right because her patiji is always on his Di' bhajan

patiji will change to khushiji will think di need not be happy for her to even get married

This post got me thinking..

Yes Khushi loves Arnav, and she would do anything for him, but not thinking for herself and using her brain, is this what she has resorted to?

Basically the writers have made it so that Khushi no longer thinks for herself, no longer uses her brains to see between right and wrong. She's so obsessed with her love for Arnav that she would go against her own knowledge of Shyam? How can we accept that she is doing this for Arnav when we know that she knows Shyam is the cause of all her problems and that Shyam can kill her and Arnav?
Like someone else said, she won't see Arnav happy or sad, she will find him dead.

I for one really don't think we should blame this on Arnav. It's easy to say she is doing this for Di, she is doing that for Arnav, but this time I think we need to accept that all that's happened is that she is not using her brain, for if she really cared for Di and Arnav she would fight to keep Shyam away from the house. If she wants Arnav happy that means Di needs to be alive lol, not dead.LOL Only God knows where her logic has gone.

Plus I don't think Khushi would be that selfish that she would only want Anjali happy for Arnav's sake or for her own sake, i.e. she could get married. Khushi is most likely simply doing everything for Anjali's sake, because that's how Khushi is, selfless. If only she knew how wrong her actions are.

Like I said in another post of mine, I love Khushi, but hate the writers.
I've read other posts by you Rima, and I like you love the character of Khushi, but however I do not like this Khushi..

I want the old Khushi of Lucknow, the one who was bubbly and full of life, and would bring a smile to anyone's face.
Or the Khushi who worked in Arnav's office and stood up to him and used her intelligence to fight against him..
Or even the Khushi who although depressed and full of grief used her intelligence to find her Arnav, when Shyam kidnapped him. She seemed fearless and faced Shyam with such strength I loved her. She saw Shyam's true colours, and knew that he was a disgusting man who could not change.

I don't want this Khushi, who suddenly seems incapable of seeing between good and bad.
This isn't the Khushi we all love. This isn't a Khushi bashing post, this a post hating the way the writers are degrading Khushi.

And regardless of whatever reasons we give for Khushi's actions I think deep down we all know her actions are wrong, and we just want her to use her intelligence like she used to.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ranjithaSafi123pisces25momma1128

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged

If Khushi jee is always right, then you forgot to mention how Anjali is always right, she's like a mother to Arnav, No..but that doesn't matter. Oh and I guess that means Dadi is right too, in making Khushi feel like everything is her fault...So that Khushi feels how she is feeling now. At least mention the facts that lead to making Khushi think she is right...and give credit to the two other women is well

I don't think I need to add more...

Edited by asha... - 08 September 2012 at 8:45am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Euphoria.DiamondLifeSultan_Of_SwingGodhuliLogon

S111 IF-Dazzler
S111
S111

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Khushiji ne typical saas bahu waali shows ki bahus ko bhi peeche chod diya ... sacrifice karne mein.

Any ways it's true she's thinking from anjali's perspective , not supporting Shyam ... She's doing it for the great di.
riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Originally posted by riti4u

@Anu pleez dont report me...this tym dared on making postwa on someother character...*wink*

I am gonna rpt u cuz u just jalus dat Kh hab da powerz to bring bak Shym and she hab ASR 2.  Women power! Reportd.  If u dont lub asr or khushi or da IPK u basher, use da remote as a wise man said.
Now I am scared...
he he .. an idle mind was at work and the result this post... LOL

Edited by riti4u - 08 September 2012 at 9:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Euphoria.momma1128

Go to top