Khushi jee is always right... :) FUN POST(NoteP15) - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by riti4u

Thanks Sam for always been there in my post..You knw I have never made any post on khushi..even for or against... but just this spoiler made me mad.. though didnt want to offend any of her supporters...I love her too..ofcourse coz my arnie loves her...😳..but I seriously dont want anymore MU.. CVs had to bring in villain so they decided to overlook all logics...specially when this villain has no clear motive,I still dont knw what he wants.. he wants khushi or he wants money.. or just revenge frm arhi...I just want arhi to fight with him together...pleez no more MU...they have now establised a trust which is far beyond any MU..

Mention notπŸ€—
That's what I want to say...I want trials and tribulations in Arhi's life..not Shajali🀒
Think of the episodes in the initial days..there was so much anger...so many conflicts...but the characterization was beyond beautiful...And those days picked trp's...So that means we are accustomed to Arshi...The MU track didn't click because it had nothing to cater to the audience..But believe me..this story is about Arshi..and it's about Mohabbat-Nafrat!!So if there's mohabbat..there'll be nafrat too..But they need to portray that with a subtlety...with that same intensity...The magic that is Arshi should not go away...

Originally posted by babes25

It's ok Jhonny Arnav is hot... So hot guys and their sisters r always right.. Only innocent girls r dumb πŸ˜†
Aaap bhi na Shami jee,
Kaise baatein karti hain aap.
Originally posted by UltimateBarun

All i'd say is this is the worst I can expect from this show!!!

What's left now,,SHyam coming in ,,n playing more games and lusting on her,,,this is what she wanted,,,,,,,?  pathetic idea from CVs any one else could have bring in SHyam,,,why Khushi,,,,we already have the garima drama coming upo to bring the rift between Arhi,,then why this>

zohu, will pm u humari jaan. we need to talk.

πŸ˜† What do u mean Khushi does not value Arnav's life.So was Khushi a mental to save Arnav by almost giving up her life . πŸ˜†

And that same Khushi wants to back Shyam home...πŸ˜•

Believe me...the characterization has never been so pathetic in IPK😑

Sampin jee, 
Makers of this show are hell bent on proving that women are dumb.
First they ruined Anjali.
Now they are trying to attack Khoosie bitiya.
Why Khoosie dammit?
Make Anji more dumber , I dont care about her any way  ,but Why Khoosie ?

Maybe her character was a little more realistic...aur SP waale bhaaiya log could not take that!!

Maybe ASR-Khushi relationship is a little too mature for SP..So kill it..that's the new Mantra!!

ASR has a spine..SP will soon take it away..and the Chindi Chor PH will lend it to SP!!

Aage aage dekhiye kya howat hain...πŸ˜†
Taking things in a positive way...(unexpected though..πŸ˜†)
if this will let anji see the True Face of Shyamu,thn it might turn out to be gud one by CVs,if nt RANTING zindabaad.
No khushi ji is nt Wrong
nw she is nw Dukhi ji...
Awww...Poor arnie
i will sing for him
''pyaar kiya toh darna jarur,
nahi nahi...,
pyaar se nahi Di se hujur''...🀣
Originally posted by babes25

It's ok Jhonny Arnav is hot... So hot guys and their sisters r always right.. Only innocent girls r dumb πŸ˜†
πŸ˜ƒ but where did we say that hot guys n their sisters right... my post title says that innocent girls are right ..you see..even my friend here said same thing buddy... !  have a nice day!
Originally posted by Krishyy808

Taking things in a positive way...(unexpected though..πŸ˜†)
if this will let anji see the True Face of Shyamu,thn it might turn out to be gud one by CVs,if nt RANTING zindabaad.
No khushi ji is nt Wrong
nw she is nw Dukhi ji...
Awww...Poor arnie
i will sing for him
''pyaar kiya toh darna jarur,
nahi nahi...,
pyaar se nahi Di se hujur''...🀣
πŸ˜ƒ keeping hopes buddy...
Originally posted by riti4u

πŸ˜ƒ but where did we say that hot guys n their sisters right... my post title says that innocent girls are right ..you see..even my friend here said same thing buddy... !  have a nice day!

no darling u didn't say anything like that, only i said it.. I still say hot guys r right...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sampin

πŸ˜† What do u mean Khushi does not value Arnav's life.So was Khushi a mental to save Arnav by almost giving up her life . πŸ˜†

And that same Khushi wants to back Shyam home...πŸ˜•

Believe me...the characterization has never been so pathetic in IPK😑
[/QUOTE]

Sampin jee, 
Makers of this show are hell bent on proving that women are dumb.
First they ruined Anjali.
Now they are trying to attack Khoosie bitiya.
Why Khoosie dammit?
Make Anji more dumber , I dont care about her any way  ,but Why Khoosie ?
[/QUOTE]

Maybe her character was a little more realistic...aur SP waale bhaaiya log could not take that!!

Maybe ASR-Khushi relationship is a little too mature for SP..So kill it..that's the new Mantra!!

ASR has a spine..SP will soon take it away..and the Chindi Chor PH will lend it to SP!!

Aage aage dekhiye kya howat hain...πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]
Maybe we all related to Khushi in some way and makers thought that it was a threat to Anjali's dumbness.
So they thought now let's make Khoosie also dumb.
Then later Anjali and Poojali can sit together, sing nursery rhymes and braid each other's hair.
How happy will ASR be then?

How to kill your own show for Dummies - by Gauti jee.
New book in the market.
Padha hai to padho.
THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE WITH SHAYAM CUMMING BACK IS I HAVE TO SEE THAT I HAVE TO SEE HIS SICK FACE ALL THE TIME😑
BUT THE GOOD PART IS PEOPLE WILL STOP PAMPERING ANJALI BABY...
N ARSHI CAN HAVE SOME SPACE FOR EACH OTHER...

coming to your post i dont mind shayam coming back but  i too was disappointed with kushi's plan to bring back shayam becoz she is the only one other than sashi  who knows the true colors of shayam properly n how he can manipulate words...he had tarnished her character ,degraded her...
kushi already gave a chance to shayam once n for that she is still paying the price 😭
if she dint learn from past mistakes then i dont have anything to say to her...