Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rima thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sampin

Why only Paa tee jee??The whole family is on Dee bhajan right??!!Even a 5 year old is not pampered  that way!!πŸ˜•

It makes me think..Arnie and Koosie are worried parents of a teenage girl who meets her boyfriend in her parents' absence!!Arnie's the strict father...and Koosie's Mother Teresa!!πŸ˜†

true
but the whole family's attitude stems from the head of the family arnav who is only on 'Di' Di and more di

Dadi has just joined

then mami to thi hi

akash
nani

how many yaar
Edited by rima - 11 years ago
vijji12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
jab poojali is invoved in each and every  minute of married life koosieji  ko right or wrong ka sawal nahihai?
swal ye hai ki whether DI is happy or not?

u know that is  a contagious  disease in RM.if not koosieji any  one else would have joined in pagal kana by this time with that brother and sister

we have to admit cv's in pagalkhana for this crap.
Edited by vijji12 - 11 years ago
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vijji12

jab poojali is invoved in each and every  minute of married life koosieji  ko right or wrong ka sawal nahihai?
swal ye hai ki whether DI is happy or not?

u know that is  a contagious  disease in RM.if not koosieji any  one else would have joined in pagal kana by this time with that brother and sister

we have to admit cv's in pagalkhana for this crap.

You know..Mishti's spoiler actually made me happy..Though it's ominous..at least the story can once again focus on the intensity of Arshi love...Pain or happiness...I want Arshi,Period!!

Happiness is more welcome though!!πŸ˜‰
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Why only Paa tee jee??The whole family is on Dee bhajan right??!!Even a 5 year old is not pampered  that way!!πŸ˜•

It makes me think..Arnie and Koosie are worried parents of a teenage girl who meets her boyfriend in her parents' absence!!Arnie's the strict father...and Koosie's Mother Teresa!!πŸ˜†

sampin ur comment πŸ€£
just loved it

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rushshri

yeah right, riti how could u 😑

oops its a separate post. πŸ˜†

but yeah keep up the positivity. 😊

sowwie aapki postwa mein nhi karungi... Promishhh
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Riti Dear!

You know how good I am at justifying everyone's deeds .. Even Daadi's! πŸ˜† But this, as Mishti has confirmed, I can never justify. πŸ˜•

Have you borrowed the monkeys from Divi? πŸ˜‰
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
First of all, ask arnav fella and Raizada's to stop the "Hare Di Hare Di" bhajan. 

Poor khushi, all she sees around her is a family cluttered around 'Di' and fretting around 'Di'. So for any reason, if she is bringing back shyam, I AM DAMN HAPPY about it. For gods sake that will make 'Di' Silent and I can come back to  my show...😑

Sorry Rits... I am not at all happy with the show nowadays. Forgive the rant.
Edited by sree07 - 11 years ago
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sree07

First of all, ask arnav fella and Raizada's to stop the "Hare Di Hare Di" bhajan. 

Poor khushi, all she sees around her is a family cluttered around 'Di' and fretting around 'Di'. So for any reason, if she is bringing back shyam, I AM DAMN HAPPY about it. For gods sake that will make 'Di' Silent and I can come back to  my show...😑

I feel bad about Shyam..bas keh diya!!For a person with a wife like Anjali..anyone can turn a lunatic murderer!!
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sree07

Poor khushi, all she sees around her is a family cluttered around 'Di' and fretting around 'Di'. So for any reason, if she is bringing back shyam, I AM DAMN HAPPYabout it. For gods sake that will make 'Di' Silent and I can come back to  my show...😑

at the increased font that cracked me up

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Harshitha - 11 years ago
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I feel bad about Shyam..bas keh diya!!For a person with a wife like Anjali..anyone can turn a lunatic murderer!!

Hey PD girl... totally...agree πŸ˜†