India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

i feel bad for jagya!! (Page 3)

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
@ manasi How can I feel sorry for Anandi? She has all the support- her family, Shiv , Jestar ppl and all u forum ppl. She also doesn't know economic hardship. What do Gaga have compared to her?

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
ela singh jagya ne apni marji se ghar choda tha kisi ne usse nahi kaha tha ki tum ghar chodo .tub us time jagya hi ne kaha tha ki gauri mera is duniya mein tumhare siva koi nahi hai main apne ghar wapas kabhi nahi jaaonga ab kyon  apne parivar ke pas jaana chahta hai .jagya  ko bahut mauke diye sudharne ko pur jagya ne anandi ko singh family ko dukhi kur diya aaj jo khuchh bhi unhone kiya jagya ke saath khuchh bhi galat nahi .rahi baat ki support ki to tum kya chahti ho jo jagya ne kiya woh  singh family anandi ke saath karte
Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

@ manasi How can I feel sorry for Anandi? She has all the support- her family, Shiv , Jestar ppl and all u forum ppl. She also doesn't know economic hardship. What do Gaga have compared to her?

Is economic hardship is most devastating? Can family support compensate for a destroyed marriage and sense of self worth? I meant, why don't you sympathise with Anandi as a person...who has faced a lot, for absolutely no fault of hers?

And do you feel sorry for Gaga coz they don't have anyone's support or bcoz you support what they stand for, what they do? These are 2 very different things!

And what do Gaga have? They had everything...they blew up everything in their egos hassles...they had each other, they had education, they had friends, they have LOVE. Family support they MAY have had, if they had behaved themselves

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111prerna4rishavtiny15elasingh

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
@ Surbhi lekin I m not saying that Anandi should suffer. All I m saying is ki  kyon muzhe gaga se sympathy hai.
elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Manasi Jagia fell in love. So what to do? Should he still go on living with Anandi? Nahi na!
Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged

Manasi Jagia fell in love. So what to do? Should he still go on living with Anandi? Nahi na!

Nahi na...no one is saying so. But his love cannot excuse him for the way he broke up with Anandi...cannot excuse how he & Gauri stormed into the haveli knowing very well that Anandi still lived there...how he asked Anandi to cook for his pregnant illegitimate wife...how he blamed her for gauri's miscarriage?

When and how will he atone for all these sins????
Realising one's mistake is not enough...you also have to bear the consequences of it. And the consequence of his mistakes is that his family doesn't care for him any longer. It will take him a massive effort to gain their trust again. Till then he has to suffer...he has to pay for his karma

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sukanyasylviaankit111prerna4rishavtiny15elasingh

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bhach

There  were many members who also wanted jagya s head when sharvan entered in a show...
I don't know abt that but I have become fedup with hate posts abt GAGA.  All threds are telling the same things. The way ppl wrote abt Gauri's pregnncy was shocking.

what shoking for me is when pighead jagat pita insulted anandi or abused her or used her to fulfill the ends of his need and then discard her like a garbage a can of trash and when gauri mata useed anandi as her punchin bag and blaming all her own miss deads i never  saw  any comments or any sort of thread open by you or by pighead and gari lovers...but as soon as anandi or singhs stnds up and fight for there rights and hapiness i find you all active and your post all over and even to the point ke you even call thr nature call wrong and defying../ke what we sow is wht we ripe...amazing naaa...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111surabhi01prerna4rishav

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged

exctly... he fell in love with gauri naa so why now anandi...go back to your love...sacxha pyyarrr go back..why he now thinking bout anandi... jagat suffered so much naa because of anandi...so why he coming back to the wrong people...go back to the one and only person in whole universe who has dsacha pyyar for him...his sacha pyyar gauri...what the heck is he doing in jaitsir and gaining by becoming begger..go back to mumbsai and to your sacha pyaar gauriWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Manasi_16ankit111surabhi01prerna4rishavAnjanaYYZ

Go to top