Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

i feel bad for jagya!! (Page 2)

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1vasanthimraonewveeManasi_16aparnaumatiny15AnjanaYYZ

test21 Newbie
test21
test21

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
I would have agreed to you if it were little mistakes he did...But NO..what he did...he deserves this treatment and more :
1)He started with two timing...playing with emotions of G and most importantly A at the same time...
2)He ruthlessly broke off with A..and had already moved much beyond in his relation with G before having the sense of bringing his relation with A to an amicable end..
3)I am sure there are endless instances where he demeaned A and his family in every which way possible...naming a few...scolding her when she got good grades and her name was published in newspaper...the b'day episode at his college...making a mockery of her emotions and the way she had guarded and cherished their childhood memories..shouting at her when she suggested the hospital to be handed over to Lal Singh..and so many more...and these were much before G started instigating him..He even sold off that locket which meant so much to DS... 
4)Common he isn't a kid...even if G instigated..he did so many mean things...asking fr money in lieu of divorce...coming to haveli each time and unnecessarily blaming A for everything...including G's miscarriage...insulting Anandi at each and every step...
5)The only good thing he did from the moment the G chapter started..is saving A from the kidnappers... that's all... Now finally they are divorced,...A is moving ahead...and he has realized that G was lying to him on few issues and had instigated him on many occasions...what makes him want to get back to haveli and make things fine?
You know I would have sympathized with him a bit..if his intentions were just to seek forgiveness and move away from there..but he's thinking of getting back all he had...he should realize certain things are non-redeemable...you cant make a mockery of all relations and then try to get them all back after a few years... and whats with the drinking..agar dimaag thikaane aaya hota to sharaab peene ke bajaye..sonchta whats the best way to apologize..arre write a letter begging forgiveness...or even better just redeem ur career first...and let A's marriage happen peacefully then come and try to explain your point and seek forgiveness...ye abhi hi maafi se kya haasil hoga usse?paise chahiye to bhairon will give him for sure anytime...he doesnt need to khao dhakke for that..kya sonch ke anandi meri baat zaroor sunegi...kya  zaroorat hai anandi ko sunne ki...agar 1% pyaar ya even some respect bachi hai J ke dimaag mein for anandi...he should let her move on peacefully and not come in front of her at all...
G se pyaar hua...to he left A so ruthlessly while it was A who supported him at every step of his life...
ab G ki asliyat pata chali..so why try to get back to A and remember good moments and all...koi pendulum ho...kabhi idhar kabhi udhar...come on Jagya..you dont need a lady in your life for you to redeem yourself...kuch bano pehle...kisi layak bano...till then you deserve being thrown out of the haveli each and every bit...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1vasanthimraoManasi_16prerna4rishavtiny15aparnauma

sreevask Goldie
sreevask
sreevask

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Yes... I too feel that jagya is bad...
Thanks for the post...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Well I am sick of these pity party J deserves sympathy threads.  Dead  But, its called FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

J ia an ABUSIVE BIGAMIST  EXTORTING ALCOHOLIC 

G is an MANIPULATIVE ILLEGAL WIFE on the cusp of aborting her own child

Those are FACTS.  The actors can be appreciated, but not such characters not in a show with a moral... if you want to watch relativists shows where there is no judgment on immoral sexual conduct, abuse, and blatant misogyny then there are plenty of other options

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraommishra1Manasi_16prerna4rishavaparnaumatiny15

wizsug Groupbie
wizsug
wizsug

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
whatever J got now s only a little of what he deserves ...A suffered because of him in years but people cant see him suffer for 2 or 3 days...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

test21mmishra1vasanthimrao

mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Jagya had it coming. 

Even if he wants to make amends,I still cannot understand why he left Gauri. Whatever he accused Gauri of,he himself has done it several times over.  Leaving Gauri makes him worse. 
I find him an opportunist and he is looking for an easy escapist's route. 
We will come to know  of his decision making capabilities when he learns of Gauri's pregnancy. That will be true test of his character.

What Jagya did to all is by no means small mistakes. And if the Singhs do not want him back,they do not want him back. That is it. Bhairon made it clear when he said that they are happy without him and he asked him to go back and look after his family. 

If a man wants to live happily and in peace and senses another's presence is a threat to his happiness then he has every right to ask the other person to quit his home. Bhairon did exactly that. Just because the other fellow is his son does not make a difference. As father he must have struggled a lot to come to terms that he has lost his son forever to someone else. . Clearly,he does not want to open the wounds again. And his wish should be respected.
 It is not easy for a father to throw his son out. If he did,it shows his(Bhairon's) pain and humiliation were far greater than his love for his son.
I think,Jagya should understand his father's sentiments. That can happen if he himself becomes a father. He is yet to share that bond to understand the meaning of it. 
Let him do it and then he will see the point in Bhairon's behaviour.

Edited by mocking_bird - 09 September 2012 at 12:33am

mmishra1vasanthimraoJuhiR

poiu123 IF-Dazzler
poiu123
poiu123

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
I dont feel bad for Jagya because of the way he is handling the present situation . I was happy when he was coming to the Jetsar in the car .. fully determined to make amends and fight hard for his family's forgiveness , knowing it will not be easy. But... 1 setback and all his willpower is down the drainAngry.
Why cant he fight instead of drowning in his sorrows?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimrao

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

I also feel sorry for him and Gauri.What is worse is that they are called bad names by forum ppl.

Why don't you feel sorry for what Anandi has faced bcoz of these 2??

surabhi01prerna4rishavtiny15

Go to top