i feel bad for jagya!! - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Manasi Jagia fell in love. So what to do? Should he still go on living with Anandi? Nahi na!
Originally posted by elasingh

Manasi Jagia fell in love. So what to do? Should he still go on living with Anandi? Nahi na!

Nahi na...no one is saying so. But his love cannot excuse him for the way he broke up with Anandi...cannot excuse how he & Gauri stormed into the haveli knowing very well that Anandi still lived there...how he asked Anandi to cook for his pregnant illegitimate wife...how he blamed her for gauri's miscarriage?

When and how will he atone for all these sins????
Realising one's mistake is not enough...you also have to bear the consequences of it. And the consequence of his mistakes is that his family doesn't care for him any longer. It will take him a massive effort to gain their trust again. Till then he has to suffer...he has to pay for his karma

I don't know abt that but I have become fedup with hate posts abt GAGA.  All threds are telling the same things. The way ppl wrote abt Gauri's pregnncy was shocking.

what shoking for me is when pighead jagat pita insulted anandi or abused her or used her to fulfill the ends of his need and then discard her like a garbage a can of trash and when gauri mata useed anandi as her punchin bag and blaming all her own miss deads i never  saw  any comments or any sort of thread open by you or by pighead and gari lovers...but as soon as anandi or singhs stnds up and fight for there rights and hapiness i find you all active and your post all over and even to the point ke you even call thr nature call wrong and defying../ke what we sow is wht we ripe...amazing naaa...๐Ÿ˜†

exctly... he fell in love with gauri naa so why now anandi...go back to your love...sacxha pyyarrr go back..why he now thinking bout anandi... jagat suffered so much naa because of anandi...so why he coming back to the wrong people...go back to the one and only person in whole universe who has dsacha pyyar for him...his sacha pyyar gauri...what the heck is he doing in jaitsir and gaining by becoming begger..go back to mumbsai and to your sacha pyaar gauri๐Ÿ˜‰
I also want him to go back 2 Gauri but he should be reunited with his parents.

I also want him to go back 2 Gauri but he should be reunited with his parents.

yes!a child should always be re unite with parents...
but he has to work out for it naa..him himself he has to stand up face there repent anger hurt pain and yet stand and this time make them see ke he relaised his mistake and he is here for good and want to become the son bhairo and sumitra wanted and ladesur of DS...its him naa who did wrong swetuuu...he did wrong they all stood and bore the pain naa...if now he is realy sorry then he has to realise naa soem mistakes cant be forgiven...he has to work for it and gain it and prove he is reallyy sorry...
                                but

he is again saying lies..he again blaming all on gauri..again he is seeking soem type of help from others to let go of his bad time and help him come back... asking for help is never bad and seeking support also...but swetuu he dint need help when he insulted and hurted and gave pain and even went a step ahead of being animal..even in animal they remain true to there spouce till the season last and dont betray them...he went tou more deep down..at that time he was alone enough to being a full army and bringing pain on evry single person who came in between his and his selfishness naa...even his parents meant him nothing...he dint even thought twice in insulting them..now he need to work out on it himself naa...he did wrong so he has to do it alone naa...so why asking singhs to easily give out way to  him...not humany possible ..sighns has too much self respect for themself as well as for love ones in there heart unlike jagdish..who has to learn this...