i feel bad for jagya!!

alice1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
inspite of all the wrong doings, i feel bad for his current situation...though he was the one to create it.  jagya realised his mistake..i think he should be given a second chance to prove himself to be a good son. anandi should not get back to him, she should be married off to shiv and they should live happily ever after... but they should accept jag back as their son!!!!

who all feel the same?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vsumeetha thumbnail
Looks like no one feels sorry for him either. But I do. I felt so bad that I actually skipped his scenes and watched only Ansh lunch, garden and injection scene. 
Tuttifrutti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Jagya is  ahuman being...he made mistakes..but he is not bad from heart...yes Gauri used her..but no one wants to listen to him..neither his parents and nor our forum membersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I also feel sorry for him and Gauri.What is worse is that they are called bad names by forum ppl.
Tuttifrutti thumbnail
There  were many members who also wanted jagya s head when sharvan entered in a show...
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bhach

There  were many members who also wanted jagya s head when sharvan entered in a show...

I don't know abt that but I have become fedup with hate posts abt GAGA.  All threds are telling the same things. The way ppl wrote abt Gauri's pregnncy was shocking.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Jagya is  ahuman being...he made mistakes..but he is not bad from heart...yes Gauri used her..but no one wants to listen to him..neither his parents and nor our forum membersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Last time when we didnt want to listen to his bakwas talks in fronta Bapusa, Sumitra or Anandi, he gave us no option and we HAD to listen to him..

Now our chance .. finally we can ignore his trash-talks πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Tuttifrutti thumbnail
we cannot ignore him..he was the mainlead..is main lead and will remain the main lead of show..
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

we cannot ignore him..he was the mainlead..is main lead and will remain the main lead of show..

The title says Balika Vadhu.. Technically main lead is Anandi..

Jagya was her partner so far.. Now it's Shiv's turn.. πŸ˜ƒ And btw from where did the discussion come about main lead πŸ˜† Viraj is the main lead in Saubhagyabati Bhava.. But that doesnt change the fact he is a rapist and wife-beater in the shw πŸ˜†
test21 thumbnail
I would have agreed to you if it were little mistakes he did...But NO..what he did...he deserves this treatment and more :
1)He started with two timing...playing with emotions of G and most importantly A at the same time...
2)He ruthlessly broke off with A..and had already moved much beyond in his relation with G before having the sense of bringing his relation with A to an amicable end..
3)I am sure there are endless instances where he demeaned A and his family in every which way possible...naming a few...scolding her when she got good grades and her name was published in newspaper...the b'day episode at his college...making a mockery of her emotions and the way she had guarded and cherished their childhood memories..shouting at her when she suggested the hospital to be handed over to Lal Singh..and so many more...and these were much before G started instigating him..He even sold off that locket which meant so much to DS... 
4)Common he isn't a kid...even if G instigated..he did so many mean things...asking fr money in lieu of divorce...coming to haveli each time and unnecessarily blaming A for everything...including G's miscarriage...insulting Anandi at each and every step...
5)The only good thing he did from the moment the G chapter started..is saving A from the kidnappers... that's all... Now finally they are divorced,...A is moving ahead...and he has realized that G was lying to him on few issues and had instigated him on many occasions...what makes him want to get back to haveli and make things fine?
You know I would have sympathized with him a bit..if his intentions were just to seek forgiveness and move away from there..but he's thinking of getting back all he had...he should realize certain things are non-redeemable...you cant make a mockery of all relations and then try to get them all back after a few years... and whats with the drinking..agar dimaag thikaane aaya hota to sharaab peene ke bajaye..sonchta whats the best way to apologize..arre write a letter begging forgiveness...or even better just redeem ur career first...and let A's marriage happen peacefully then come and try to explain your point and seek forgiveness...ye abhi hi maafi se kya haasil hoga usse?paise chahiye to bhairon will give him for sure anytime...he doesnt need to khao dhakke for that..kya sonch ke anandi meri baat zaroor sunegi...kya  zaroorat hai anandi ko sunne ki...agar 1% pyaar ya even some respect bachi hai J ke dimaag mein for anandi...he should let her move on peacefully and not come in front of her at all...
G se pyaar hua...to he left A so ruthlessly while it was A who supported him at every step of his life...
ab G ki asliyat pata chali..so why try to get back to A and remember good moments and all...koi pendulum ho...kabhi idhar kabhi udhar...come on Jagya..you dont need a lady in your life for you to redeem yourself...kuch bano pehle...kisi layak bano...till then you deserve being thrown out of the haveli each and every bit...