Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ACTywm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sohara

First of all it's a very nice song and the VM is absolutely lovely!

Thanks to you that you included Sanaya's RKT performance in this VM. She was awesome in that dance. I wish I could see her doing the same step in same song on her Sangeet in front of Arnav! 

aww thank you...but i can't take the credit for the idea it was my friends, n i loved it so yeah...n yup did want to use the that dance but didn't know how until she suggested it so 😊

im glad that you enjoyed it...n yeah it would be really nice to have khushi do dance in her sangeet and arnav get all mesmerised by her 😛
ACTywm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tamannausa

Lovely. Much needed atm. Thank a bunch. ❤️

thank you...n am glad it managed to take your mind off the emotional drama going on in the show for a lil bit 😊
bhadraprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it...this is one of my favourite songs and Aarshi on it is an added advantage...
SanayaFlawless thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ACTywm

thank you...n you didn't understand the vm or the song...the vm is basically khushi dancing in joy, she is on cloud nine with her wedding happening, n each of the scenes i put in are her remembering all the different rituals n as well as sweet moments they shared while she is dancing...

n if its the song, that you don't understand well its basically about being in love, being on cloud nine, that feeling a girl has when her dreams come true, when the man of her dreams comes into her life, the lyrics basically describe the happiness, how she see's him everywhere, how his actions bring smile on her face, how he has become her life...so yeah...hope that helps some what...😊

oh it was the meaning of the song tht i don't understand cuz i don't speak hindi n thnks for telling me what it means 😊
snoopy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing os beautifully put together
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ACTywm

thank you...😃

n coming to the song it basically about that initial feeling of falling and being love and how it takes you to cloud nine, where everything is perfect in the world 😊

awesomeee
thanksss