Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

"RishBala": *Bekhabar Meri Jaan* (Page 9)

Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Meenu...mujhe bhi woh link pm kardo na...1000 exp wala...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B36qmm_4VXs
Meenuu post it on the main forum <3 Forum activity ke  liye! because i dnt think anyone has posted this before <3

devuuu i can see Derek's pic now <3.. hayeee Meredith and himLOL

Edited by _innocent_ - 08 September 2012 at 6:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunsetglow-Sexy--brokensoul-anji-mira

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Loved your write up Julie.

RK is in actual is a caring person. He just doesn't want anyone pitying him, helping him or doing anything for him. So he know how Madhu is. Once she knows what was the reason behind the pics he know Madhu will forgive him, and he is scared of that. He wants Madhu to hate her cos he doesn't hate her anymore. So he asks his mom to be quiet and not to say anything. Madhu not knowing anything about his past meant a lot for him. I don't think he is taking revenge from her anymore. He himself doesn't know what he is doing with Madhu now. He just can't make himself away from her. So making excuses for himself that he is taking revenge for what she has done. he is trying to convince himself now.

Julie- From last night episode it is clear na Trishna knows why Madhu married RK and that is for money cos she knows Madhu is giving money for treatment. She just doesn't want to accept Madhu is doing something for the family and want to convince Padmini that Madhu is wrong. She is a very insecure person. And she is so much jealous about the marriage she can't see clearly what Madhu is going through with this marriage. And I blame Padmini here. She is too weak when Trishna is concerned.

About Roma I told U na. I think from now on she will side with Madhu. Maybe she is really changed. What Madhu was doing to her brother makes her change. And I have a feeling she might be happy once Madhu becomes a heroine.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

binjuSunsetglowanji-mira_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Shahiii, Roma might end up being MB's right hand you know! Just like Bittu is for RK!.. And then Bittu and Roma's milanLOLLOL

Trishna is never going to change, i think they wiill kill her at the end! she will save MB from Ballu and dieLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-anji-mira

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anji64

Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by _innocent_

Hahahaha, they should have made that news ki woh saach mein she saved VDLOLLOL

Awww am glad everyone gets on soo well behind the scene <3 its fantastic to see

If that is another show, it would make headlines. DVD is not so much into media na.

wait for some time Shahi.. we are going to rule TV industry..fingers crossed

Fingers crossed.

But for that it is important DVD fans get united. 

But here some fans are making DD & VD compete with each other.

Even now award is coming na. Indian televisions awards. Anji- have you voted for that.??

Sunsetglowanji-mira_innocent_

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Shahiii, Roma might end up being MB's right hand you know! Just like Bittu is for RK!.. And then Bittu and Roma's milanLOLLOL

Trishna is never going to change, i think they wiill kill her at the end! she will save MB from Ballu and dieLOL

Killing or dying I don't know.

Nidz has highlighted in one of her comment. There was a dialogue of RK saying MB when goes from this world should go with a smile on her face and also he said if MB asks for his jaan, he will happily give it. So maybe a message. Lot has predicted this show will have a tragic ending, when that day comes. I know it is very far maybe after 3 or 4 years.  I am one of them too.

Sunsetglowanji-mira_innocent_

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
jules the link is already  there

-brokensoul-anji-mira_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Killing or dying I don't know.

Nidz has highlighted in one of her comment. There was a dialogue of RK saying MB when goes from this world should go with a smile on her face and also he said if MB asks for his jaan, he will happily give it. So maybe a message. Lot has predicted this show will have a tragic ending, when that day comes. I know it is very far maybe after 3 or 4 years.  I am one of them too.

OoO like Romeo and Juliet <3 haha:P.. I would love for this show to run for years <3 i dnt want it to ever end.. its such a great story and the actors are jsut fab <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-anji-mira

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index