Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

"RishBala": *Bekhabar Meri Jaan* (Page 76)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Waise i just realised that even RK is wearing red and black <3 hayeee both are complimenting one another<3

Yeah ...Color matching bw leads is always pleasant to see Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Nids, hahaha innit! In fact he knows the girl RK hates is called Madhubala! Reading about their marriage must have made him think "way to go boy" especially since he too used marriage to torture Padmini LOL Son in law and Father in law have created an alliance!LOL

Waise it looks like VD had a shave on the promoLOL on Friday's epi, it was obvious he needed a shave, but due to his depression mode(outside that studio), no1 really pointed it outLOL
Even when MB went to RK to tell him she has accepted his conditions- both were wearing full on blueee!!.Embarrassed

Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged

Nids, hahaha innit! In fact he knows the girl RK hates is called Madhubala! Reading about their marriage must have made him think "way to go boy" especially since he too used marriage to torture Padmini LOL Son in law and Father in law have created an alliance!LOL

Waise it looks like VD had a shave on the promoLOL on Friday's epi, it was obvious he needed a shave, but due to his depression mode(outside that studio), no1 really pointed it outLOL
Even when MB went to RK to tell him she has accepted his conditions- both were wearing full on blueee!!.Embarrassed

Yeah ...Ballu entry is surely gonna be superfun knowing how Rishab will protect MB, who is most likely to underestimate Balliu initially ...but Rishab knows how Sankee her father is ...LOL    what if MB refused to take his help, ufff  Rishab pagal ho jayega LOL

_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Bas Haq hai Mera! Remember! And therefore she can never refuse anything from RK!LOL  Waise i dnt think we will eveer get to see a separation b/w them!.. despite their dislike for one another, they will continue to be under the same roof!.. Cuz remember as soon as Trishna becomes a star (vamp in my book LOL) she will end up buying Malik and Padmini a nice home, and they too will live a life of comfort, and she will have a sign outside saying- no entry to MadhubalaLOL
Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged

Bas Haq hai Mera! Remember! And therefore she can never refuse anything from RK!LOL  Waise i dnt think we will eveer get to see a separation b/w them!.. despite their dislike for one another, they will continue to be under the same roof!.. Cuz remember as soon as Trishna becomes a star (vamp in my book LOL) she will end up buying Malik and Padmini a nice home, and they too will live a life of comfort, and she will have a sign outside saying- no entry to MadhubalaLOL

LOL  Oh yeah ...woh bhe to hai abhe ...Ballu's real blood ...MB is more of Shamsher blood now ...even I do feel that they will never be able to live under separate roof for long 

Edited by Manonids - 09 September 2012 at 7:42am

_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
... Ballu doesnt like Trishna!.. Poor little Trishna,remember when she shot thta apple off her head!LOL SEEE thats why i fail to understand this Trishna, i mean Padmini had made her promise she will look after MB, but in reelity in ended up with MB being the mature one whilst Trishna ended up being me me me!! i think Balluu needs to give her a reminder again!LOLLOL
One thing Padmini has done well, is her telling MB and Trishna about their father (Real) in particular MB, since she wasnt even born when they ran away!..she knows what kinda of monster her father is, so with his comeback, atleast there wnt be misunderstanding b/w mother and daugther!

Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged

... Ballu doesnt like Trishna!.. Poor little Trishna,remember when she shot thta apple off her head!LOL SEEE thats why i fail to understand this Trishna, i mean Padmini had made her promise she will look after MB, but in reelity in ended up with MB being the mature one whilst Trishna ended up being me me me!! i think Balluu needs to give her a reminder again!LOLLOL
One thing Padmini has done well, is her telling MB and Trishna about their father (Real) in particular MB, since she wasnt even born when they ran away!..she knows what kinda of monster her father is, so with his comeback, atleast there wnt be misunderstanding b/w mother and daugther!

Yeah ...in this show, they dont keep any suspense for long ...and Its good ...though Ballu might not like Trishna, he is defo gonna use her against both MB and Paddy ...Trishna has been a toy for Ballu from the starting ...that apple scene depict only that ...he will target his enemies keeping Trishna in front and  when the enemies would come in vulnerable state, he will pounce on them from back ...

_innocent_

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Chalo Julie ...gotta go now ...bye for now ...will c u in some time Smile

_innocent_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index