Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

"RishBala": *Bekhabar Meri Jaan* (Page 75)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Originally posted by Manonids

I am waiting for Ballu too ...then he's gonna be ultra protective about Madhu LOL  Body guard ban jayega tab toh RK 
Balluu will only make his entry once their love story begins! Because then we will get to see a more possessive RK! He wont let her out of his sight for even a moment! he will bajaooo Padmini and Trishna too on his quest to protect his lady love! And didnt RK give Balluuu his blessing to avenge the girl who has caused his misfortune? Now he will have to take his blessing backLOLLOLLOL

Yeah ...their clashes would be worth seeing ...I bet if by that time Shamu somehow paid the money and MB is back at with her family, RK will  defo become Ghar Jamaye or will kidnap MB...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_innocent_

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged

Yeah ...may be he will force MB to dance with him ...hmmm ballroom dancing suits VD LOL so I am fine with it ...rest a Big NO NO NO LOL
Well they wont make him dance on Hadipaa thats for sureLOL

I dont mind Hadipaa on VD if its solo  ...but the movie is defo gonna flop ...LOL   

Edited by Manonids - 09 September 2012 at 7:21am

_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged

Wat more Can I expect from you Julie ...LOL  looking at ur desperation to see DD in Saree, this was very much expected ...wonder u didnt kill anyone LOL   dhok dena tha kisi ko DD ke pyaar main  LOL
am a good driver, (so i would like to think) but road signs i deteste haha:P I memorised it for my theory and passed but then forgot it ! i ended up going in a no entry zone aswellLOLLOL.. waise i aint as bad as i soundLOL so what if it took me like 4 lessons to steer properlyROFL

Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged

Wat more Can I expect from you Julie ...LOL  looking at ur desperation to see DD in Saree, this was very much expected ...wonder u didnt kill anyone LOL   dhok dena tha kisi ko DD ke pyaar main  LOL
am a good driver, (so i would like to think) but road signs i deteste haha:P I memorised it for my theory and passed but then forgot it ! i ended up going in a no entry zone aswellLOLLOL.. waise i aint as bad as i soundLOL so what if it took me like 4 lessons to steer properlyROFL

OMG ...4 lessons for steering ???? ShockedLOL  Way to go baby ...Lage Raho ROFLROFL

_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged

Yeah ...their clashes would be worth seeing ...I bet if by that time Shamu somehow paid the money and MB is back at with her family, RK will  defo become Ghar Jamaye or will kidnap MB...LOL
yeah! that contract is going to come back to haunt RK! But i still dnt think he will let her go! he might make her sign another contractLOL aur waise bhii MB will become heroine before Shammuuu gets the money, therefore she could easily give that money to Malik to take her away, but by that time she will not want to leave him! i think! Balluuu will get the shock of his life when realises Padmini is not dead, and his misfortune was because of hs failure to kill MB

Manonidz

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged

OMG ...4 lessons for steering ???? ShockedLOL  Way to go baby ...Lage Raho ROFLROFL
LOLLOL my hands were superglued to the wheelLOLLOL chalooo that was last month LOL.. so now ai ave improved immenselyLOLLOLLOL

Manonidz

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Waise i just realised that even RK is wearing red and black <3 hayeee both are complimenting one another<3

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged

yeah! that contract is going to come back to haunt RK! But i still dnt think he will let her go! he might make her sign another contractLOL aur waise bhii MB will become heroine before Shammuuu gets the money, therefore she could easily give that money to Malik to take her away, but by that time she will not want to leave him! i think! Balluuu will get the shock of his life when realises Padmini is not dead, and his misfortune was because of hs failure to kill MB

Contract is defo gonna haunt both RK and MB since she would not want to leave Rishab by that time. RK will not stop MB from going; he's man of his words. However, he will bring her back from some other trick LOL... Ballu will defo gonna get shock to see MB alive and more importantly, seeing her as Rishab's wife LOL his favorite 

_innocent_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index