Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

"RishBala": *Bekhabar Meri Jaan* (Page 74)

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Devuu... i guess! and plus this being based on MB becooming a heroine, does mean playing songs from other movies, rather than making one's own song up!

Nids, ROFL!! 2 more monthsLOL he will nurse her when its needed, and not allow her to be humiliated by anyone other than himself, to keep the light moments in the showLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manonidz

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Waise the promo, right after RK says let the party begin, i loved that BG music, and am guessing that music means there will be a dance sequenceEmbarrassed

Sunsetglow

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by _innocent_

Devuu... i guess! and plus this being based on MB becooming a heroine, does mean playing songs from other movies, rather than making one's own song up!

Nids, ROFL!! 2 more monthsLOL he will nurse her when its needed, and not allow her to be humiliated by anyone other than himself, to keep the light moments in the showLOL

I am waiting for Ballu too ...then he's gonna be ultra protective about Madhu LOL  Body guard ban jayega tab toh RK 

_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
CHlaoo let me tell u something hilarious that happened yesterdayLOL

My instructor told me to drive home following the road signs- i was like ohh ok!!..i was in an unknown environment, but managed to find my way, and then instead of driving out on the 3rd exit, i ended up in the car park of a supermarketLOLLOLLOL soo embarassing!LOLLOLLOL

Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged

Waise the promo, right after RK says let the party begin, i loved that BG music, and am guessing that music means there will be a dance sequenceEmbarrassed

Yeah ...may be he will force MB to dance with him ...hmmm ballroom dancing suits VD LOL so I am fine with it ...rest a Big NO NO NO LOL

_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

I am waiting for Ballu too ...then he's gonna be ultra protective about Madhu LOL  Body guard ban jayega tab toh RK 
Balluu will only make his entry once their love story begins! Because then we will get to see a more possessive RK! He wont let her out of his sight for even a moment! he will bajaooo Padmini and Trishna too on his quest to protect his lady love! And didnt RK give Balluuu his blessing to avenge the girl who has caused his misfortune? Now he will have to take his blessing backLOLLOLLOL

Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged

CHlaoo let me tell u something hilarious that happened yesterdayLOL

My instructor told me to drive home following the road signs- i was like ohh ok!!..i was in an unknown environment, but managed to find my way, and then instead of driving out on the 3rd exit, i ended up in the car park of a supermarketLOLLOLLOL soo embarassing!LOLLOLLOL

Wat more Can I expect from you Julie ...LOL  looking at ur desperation to see DD in Saree, this was very much expected ...wonder u didnt kill anyone LOL   dhok dena tha kisi ko DD ke pyaar main  LOL

_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Yeah ...may be he will force MB to dance with him ...hmmm ballroom dancing suits VD LOL so I am fine with it ...rest a Big NO NO NO LOL
Well they wont make him dance on Hadipaa thats for sureLOL

Manonidz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index