Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

"RishBala": *Bekhabar Meri Jaan* (Page 73)

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
On wednesday cvs will let us knowLOL Radha aint going to tell MB any stories now, cuz no more point boosters for her, she is going to fulfill her other favourLOLLOL
Sikkiii babu, ki interzaar kar rahii hoon monday ki epi meinLOL i cannot wait to see him flirt, he was awesome in that precap, i watched it atleast 5 timesLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SunsetglowManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

On wednesday cvs will let us knowLOL Radha aint going to tell MB any stories now, cuz no more point boosters for her, she is going to fulfill her other favourLOLLOL
Sikkiii babu, ki interzaar kar rahii hoon monday ki epi meinLOL i cannot wait to see him flirt, he was awesome in that precap, i watched it atleast 5 timesLOLLOL

If RK isin't affected by MB's beauty, then his bro is taking his chance na LOL fair enough LOL  let RK have Bittu only LOL

Sunsetglow_innocent_

Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUJhNzNTre4&feature=player_embedded

Guys ...this the new promo  somewhat different ...here RK said 'Meri Jaan' to Madhu Embarrassed   yeh kameena kya karne wala hai ...iske neeyat kuch ache nahe lag rahe ...LOL

Thanks nids..

and i loved the background score...so exciting..!!Big smile

Manonidz_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Nids... hahahah! He is only interested in the fire in her! Waise am sure beauty played a factor too, had she not been pretty am sure wedding would never have crossed his mindLOL and he directly gave her tips on how to make her more beautiful nah, on friday's epiLOLLOL

Devuuu holaaa jiii :D... BG music was good indeed! i reallly want an original song on Rishbala though! like with lyrics and allLOL am not complaining i like Bas Haq Hai Ek Mera! but thats like 2 linesLOL

Edited by _innocent_ - 09 September 2012 at 7:00am

SunsetglowManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devikamd

Originally posted by Manonids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUJhNzNTre4&feature=player_embedded

Guys ...this the new promo  somewhat different ...here RK said 'Meri Jaan' to Madhu Embarrassed   yeh kameena kya karne wala hai ...iske neeyat kuch ache nahe lag rahe ...LOL

Thanks nids..

and i loved the background score...so exciting..!!Big smile

Hi Devu ...yeah its awesome ...wonder what RK is upto this time ...I am not expecting Heroine stuff at this stage but the way they are showing MB getting ready and other stuff ...I seriously can't guess ...

Sunsetglow_innocent_

Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Hi Nids, jules...

Original song on the couple...hmm... that would be good...
but i think that's the specialty of the 4 lions..
so i guess i am happy with haq hey mera for now..!

About the what RK is upto..i haven't gotta clue..Shahi is good at this kind off thing..!!LOL

Manonidz_innocent_

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Nids... hahahah! He is only interested in the fire in her! Waise am sure beauty played a factor too, had she not been pretty am sure wedding would never have crossed his mindLOL and he directly gave her tips on how to make her more beautiful nah, on friday's epiLOLLOL

Devuuu holaaa jiii :D... BG music was good indeed! i reallly want an original song on Rishbala though! like with lyrics and allLOL am not complaining i like Bas Haq Hai Ek Mera! but thats like 2 linesLOL

Yeah ...I am waiting to see how long he's able to restrained himself from getting close to her LOL  my gutter mind is working way too much fast now LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_innocent_

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devikamd

Hi Nids, jules...

Original song on the couple...hmm... that would be good...
but i think that's the specialty of the 4 lions..
so i guess i am happy with haq hey mera for now..!

About the what RK is upto..i haven't gotta clue..Shahi is good at this kind off thing..!!LOL

Devu ...I too would like to hear some 2-3 lines just for Rishbala ...Embarrassed  ..shahi will predict way too much ...LOL

Sunsetglow_innocent_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index