Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

"RishBala": *Bekhabar Meri Jaan* (Page 70)

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
I dnt want the love track to start soon, so thats good!.. But i do hope they keep the ill treatment  to a minimum, because then it will be hard to disgest MB falling for RK!  I guess her becoming an actresss and then mukunds entry, which will build the path to their love story!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-anji-mira

afsh4a IF-Sizzlerz
afsh4a
afsh4a

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

I dnt want the love track to start soon, so thats good!.. But i do hope they keep the ill treatment  to a minimum, because then it will be hard to disgest MB falling for RK!  I guess her becoming an actresss and then mukunds entry, which will build the path to their love story!

well said innocent...agree with you dear...i also dnt want that the love or heroine track start so soon...Shocked

Edited by afsh4a - 09 September 2012 at 4:30am

-brokensoul-_innocent_

afsh4a IF-Sizzlerz
afsh4a
afsh4a

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

And so long as the writers keep MB interesting it will be fine, especially since their love story hasnt even started yet <3

At least I hope they don't spoil their relationship before love track starts. I mean doing some thing like trying to make them pair with other partners.

VD said love track will not start soon.

when VD said that the love track will not start soon??????Smile

-brokensoul-_innocent_

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged

I also don't want a love story to start now.. but some light momentsEmbarrassed
lets see how madhu handles sikki..I think   RK will not come to know about siki from now only... may be after some time when he dares to  humiliate madhu more..
then he is going to get.. from RK

-brokensoul-_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anji64

I also don't want a love story to start now.. but some light momentsEmbarrassed
lets see how madhu handles sikki..I think   RK will not come to know about siki from now only... may be after some time when he dares to  humiliate madhu more..
then he is going to get.. from RK
Definitely with some light moments...eg- RK playing nurseLOL MB playing superwomanEmbarrassed  MB aint the kinda girl who will go complaining to RK about his brother! especially right now, when she hates him, and refuses to breathe in the same room as him!.. I have a feeling Skkiii mamuu, might end up heping by inidrectly flopping RK's plan, and he will start doubting Sikkiii! thinking something might be up b/w him and MB! ok am thinking too muchLOL

-brokensoul-anji-mira

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by afsh4a

well said innocent...agree with you dear...i also dnt want that the love or heroine track start so soon...Shocked
heroine track will be before their ishq track!! Embarrassed so am guessing in another 2 or 3 weeks we might get it!

-brokensoul-anji-mira

binju Groupbie
binju
binju

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
salma' creation
http://youtu.be/cZC1FQPrP8Q

Edited by binju - 09 September 2012 at 4:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Guys i got to go! C u guys later:D Have a great of whats remaining of your weekendsEmbarrassedLOL

-brokensoul-anji-mira

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index