Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

"RishBala": *Bekhabar Meri Jaan* (Page 68)

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Hi all.

I feel they are keeping the best until Madhu becomes a heroine. When she was not married to RK she has  adifferent look and immediately after getting married gave a new look. Even hair style was different now as well as dresses.

But people will always compae with her Geet looks. As Geet she has almost experimented all the looks. So a different look might not get as MB. There will always be a connection with a look from Geet, whaever look she was given as MB in this show. Except she wears modern dresses. Maybe then even people will compare and say she looks like Muskan. Well the thing is she is the same person na who is playing all these roles.

the new show in Sony Aamna is saying the creatives has spent 3 months for her look. I wonder why so much effort on only for the look. I'm looking forward to that show.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ks_Darling_pennuSunsetglowanji-mira_innocent_

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Hi all.

I feel they are keeping the best until Madhu becomes a heroine. When she was not married to RK she has  adifferent look and immediately after getting married gave a new look. Even hair style was different now as well as dresses.

But people will always compae with her Geet looks. As Geet she has almost experimented all the looks. So a different look might not get as MB. There will always be a connection with a look from Geet, whaever look she was given as MB in this show. Except she wears modern dresses. Maybe then even people will compare and say she looks like Muskan. Well the thing is she is the same person na who is playing all these roles.

the new show in Sony Aamna is saying the creatives has spent 3 months for her look. I wonder why so much effort on only for the look. I'm looking forward to that show.

Hi Shahi,   I was going to say that  ... but was busy on another thread..
which show you are talking about? on sony?
seems sony is going to give tough fight to colors... lets see how much TRP ratings KBC will get..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu-brokensoul-_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Shahiii, very true<3 They cnt change DD's entire face nahLOLLOL  And even am looking forward to Aamna's show, after Kahin Toh Hoga!  Finally she is back<3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_innocent_

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anji64

Awww<3 Poor soul is working soo hardLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-anji-mira

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Shahiii, very true<3 They cnt change DD's entire face nahLOLLOL  And even am looking forward to Aamna's show, after Kahin Toh Hoga!  Finally she is back<3
I like her too. But I was wondering why so much talk about the look . then again she is a kind of a fashion icon in TV. Maybe she doesn't want to wear simple clothes.

Even whe she was playing a middle class girl in kahi Tho Hoga also she wears designer wear in the show na.LOLLOLLOLLOL

Anji- That show will come at 9.00. So no competiotion for MB.

But if by chance KSG show comes on Zee TV comes at 8.30 then there will be competition cos it is a 4 lions and it has KSG.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anji-mira_innocent_

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged

If we look at both her looks, there is a big change na.  We fans should be patient.LOLLOLLOLthere are more of her to see in the coming episodes.

In the show how they hadnle costume and other things are quite realistic, like look at what trishna wears.

Edited by Shahisthi - 09 September 2012 at 4:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_anji-mira_innocent_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index