Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

"RishBala": *Bekhabar Meri Jaan* (Page 62)

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devikamd

Any promo links anywhere??Confused
am searching for it everywhere! but i guess everyone in India is sleeping! Uploaders wake up!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunsetglow

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

Kyaaa *Ekta Style* you and snakes have a purana connection. Nahi yeh nahi ho sakta LOLLOL
But on a serious note, I don't think such incidences happen in big cities like Miami...it's probably small cities and towns. LOL

I know!!! I absolutely loved that white dress!!! Aaahhh she looked like an angel in that dress. White is DD's as well as my fav color. And I bet DD was very happy wearing that dress after all she loves white. Yeh Kambakth Monday kab ayega LOL

Haha even I was disappointed seeing that green dress again. But I think it might be bcz they shot that scene along with the other green dress scenes ( I don't know if that made sense to youLOL) HaHa I would love to see her in night gowns...something like what Suhana used to wear in Sasural Genda Phool and what Krystle wears in EHMMBH. You know this is the first time I saw a male lead wearing shorts in their show...usually they wear jeans and pants but in MB VD was wearing shorts and I just loved that Embarrassed
@bold i got the gist of itLOL but nah! poor DD got ill after the rain sequence, hence that was shot afterLOL

Areee our show is unique!LOLVD wore shorts in his last show aswell with a blazerLOLthis guy is too much ROFL!..HE has an awesome attitude <3

Sikkiii Baba seemed maha impressed by MB, hayee he was ready to become her servantLOL

Basilisk

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

Aaahhh my angel!!!

http://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/525678_301538349925389_169630983116127_715045_2034295557_n.jpg

Couldn't help myself from posting this pic since we were talking about DD's sarees :P
every single one of these saris are wonderful! Impossible to choose my fav! she looks fantastic<3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Basiliskanji-mira

Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Any promo links anywhere??Confused
am searching for it everywhere! but i guess everyone in India is sleeping! Uploaders wake up!LOL

And why is that...don't they know people like us are waiting to see the promo??LOL

_innocent_

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged

Kyaaa *Ekta Style* you and snakes have a purana connection. Nahi yeh nahi ho sakta LOLLOL
But on a serious note, I don't think such incidences happen in big cities like Miami...it's probably small cities and towns. LOL

I know!!! I absolutely loved that white dress!!! Aaahhh she looked like an angel in that dress. White is DD's as well as my fav color. And I bet DD was very happy wearing that dress after all she loves white. Yeh Kambakth Monday kab ayega LOL

Haha even I was disappointed seeing that green dress again. But I think it might be bcz they shot that scene along with the other green dress scenes ( I don't know if that made sense to youLOL) HaHa I would love to see her in night gowns...something like what Suhana used to wear in Sasural Genda Phool and what Krystle wears in EHMMBH. You know this is the first time I saw a male lead wearing shorts in their show...usually they wear jeans and pants but in MB VD was wearing shorts and I just loved that Embarrassed
@bold i got the gist of itLOL but nah! poor DD got ill after the rain sequence, hence that was shot afterLOL

Areee our show is unique!LOLVD wore shorts in his last show aswell with a blazerLOLthis guy is too much ROFL!..HE has an awesome attitude <3

Sikkiii Baba seemed maha impressed by MB, hayee he was ready to become her servantLOL

I thought she was already sick even before shooting the rain sequence. Oh well...I hope she gets well soon. You know when Rk was force feeding that medicine to her, she looked like such a cute baby Embarrassed

Oh really? I haven't seen that much of PKYEK...just on and off...you know so I have never seen him in shorts before...I guess its a Vivian thing to wear shorts in all his showsLOL

Sick-ii baba ki toh band bajne wali hai when RK gets to know that bandar was hitting on his "haq"LOL But who wouldn't want to become a servant for such a sexy woman LOLEmbarrassed

_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged

And why is that...don't they know people like us are waiting to see the promo??LOL
I know right!!..:(- maha disapointedLOL waise madam its morning near you right! 1 hour forward? no plans to sleep aaj kyaaa?LOL

Sunsetglow

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged

Aaahhh my angel!!!

http://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/525678_301538349925389_169630983116127_715045_2034295557_n.jpg

Couldn't help myself from posting this pic since we were talking about DD's sarees :P
every single one of these saris are wonderful! Impossible to choose my fav! she looks fantastic<3

I know!! I love her in all of them HeartShe really has a sexy figure Embarrassed You know SHE makes the sarees look beautiful instead of the SAREES making her look beautiful Embarrassed

_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Shika, someone made a post on his shorts, thats how i found out! LOL And LOL... I hope MB doesnt slap him though, pata nahii what bhoot will be born in SIkiii babuu if MB slaps himLOL I know she had fever pata nahiii if it was before or afterLOL
And wah "You know SHE makes the sarees look beautiful instead of the SAREES making her look beautiful "ClapLOL
Chaloo guys am out! am going to catch up with XfactorLOLLOL C u guys tomoz <3 hopefully with the promo linkEmbarrassed Night Devuu and Shikaaa good afternoon or evening to uLOL

Basilisk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index