Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

"RishBala": *Bekhabar Meri Jaan* (Page 61)

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devikamd

Originally posted by _innocent_

Devuu, RK says he has a right over her breath or something right? How would i phrase that in hindi?LOL

Seriously jules...you asking me to phrase in hindi...Shocked LOL
waise my title means, God why did you create love!LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SunsetglowNeelum.drashti

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

Haha you can say that. Yep Miami is just awesome!! But you know florida (where miami is) is kinda scary. They have a LOT of snakes there. One of my aunt lives there and once she was cleaning her closet, and she found a gigantic snake in her closet. That was one hell of a scary experience. That's why I'm always reluctant to go to Florida. I hate snakes Ouch

Love your signature yaar! So original :P

Oh yea that's a good point. Yea DD ki sarees ki baat hi kuch alag hai. You know some of the heroines clothes' on TV are just Dead But I just love DD's wardrobe. Onscreen as well as offscreen. She has a really nice dressing sense. Oh and how can I forget her sexy back? I always drool over her back whenever she's wearing sarees EmbarrassedLOL
Yaar, i tell you my dream is to visit America, and here you go scaring me about snakes! Kyaa yaarLOLLOLBut i love snakes, humara purana connection haiLOL

Hahahaah, thanks :D

I love the suit she was wearing in the precap!.. it looked awesome! i was disapointed when she wore the same suit again on friday especially when RK said she was not to wear the same clothes againLOLLOL i wanted to see her in a night gown, after all RK wears shorts to sleep, why should MB wear suits:(-LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Basilisk

Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged

Devuu, RK says he has a right over her breath or something right? How would i phrase that in hindi?LOL

Seriously jules...you asking me to phrase in hindi...Shocked LOL
waise my title means, God why did you create love!LOLLOL

Why did you involve padosi forum in your title??LOL

_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

Why did you involve padosi forum in your title??LOL
For more promotionROFL Khairrr i changed itLOLLOL Meenu said nah we will be getting more visitorsLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SunsetglowNeelum.drashti

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Found a pic of her in a black sariEmbarrassed
Drashti Dhami

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SunsetglowBasilisk-chrys-

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Kyaaa *Ekta Style* you and snakes have a purana connection. Nahi yeh nahi ho sakta LOLLOL
But on a serious note, I don't think such incidences happen in big cities like Miami...it's probably small cities and towns. LOL

I know!!! I absolutely loved that white dress!!! Aaahhh she looked like an angel in that dress. White is DD's as well as my fav color. And I bet DD was very happy wearing that dress after all she loves white. Yeh Kambakth Monday kab ayega LOL

Haha even I was disappointed seeing that green dress again. But I think it might be bcz they shot that scene along with the other green dress scenes ( I don't know if that made sense to youLOL) HaHa I would love to see her in night gowns...something like what Suhana used to wear in Sasural Genda Phool and what Krystle wears in EHMMBH. You know this is the first time I saw a male lead wearing shorts in their show...usually they wear jeans and pants but in MB VD was wearing shorts and I just loved that Embarrassed

_innocent_

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Aaahhh my angel!!!

http://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/525678_301538349925389_169630983116127_715045_2034295557_n.jpg

Couldn't help myself from posting this pic since we were talking about DD's sarees :P

_innocent_

Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Any promo links anywhere??Confused

_innocent_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index