Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

"RishBala": *Bekhabar Meri Jaan* (Page 60)

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 63830

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Found a pic of her in a black sariEmbarrassed
Drashti Dhami

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SunsetglowBasilisk-chrys-

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Joined: 27 March 2010
Posts: 24177

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Kyaaa *Ekta Style* you and snakes have a purana connection. Nahi yeh nahi ho sakta LOLLOL
But on a serious note, I don't think such incidences happen in big cities like Miami...it's probably small cities and towns. LOL

I know!!! I absolutely loved that white dress!!! Aaahhh she looked like an angel in that dress. White is DD's as well as my fav color. And I bet DD was very happy wearing that dress after all she loves white. Yeh Kambakth Monday kab ayega LOL

Haha even I was disappointed seeing that green dress again. But I think it might be bcz they shot that scene along with the other green dress scenes ( I don't know if that made sense to youLOL) HaHa I would love to see her in night gowns...something like what Suhana used to wear in Sasural Genda Phool and what Krystle wears in EHMMBH. You know this is the first time I saw a male lead wearing shorts in their show...usually they wear jeans and pants but in MB VD was wearing shorts and I just loved that Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_innocent_

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Joined: 27 March 2010
Posts: 24177

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Aaahhh my angel!!!

http://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/525678_301538349925389_169630983116127_715045_2034295557_n.jpg

Couldn't help myself from posting this pic since we were talking about DD's sarees :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_innocent_

Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Joined: 29 September 2009
Posts: 12451

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Any promo links anywhere??Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 63830

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devikamd

Any promo links anywhere??Confused
am searching for it everywhere! but i guess everyone in India is sleeping! Uploaders wake up!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunsetglow

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 63830

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

Kyaaa *Ekta Style* you and snakes have a purana connection. Nahi yeh nahi ho sakta LOLLOL
But on a serious note, I don't think such incidences happen in big cities like Miami...it's probably small cities and towns. LOL

I know!!! I absolutely loved that white dress!!! Aaahhh she looked like an angel in that dress. White is DD's as well as my fav color. And I bet DD was very happy wearing that dress after all she loves white. Yeh Kambakth Monday kab ayega LOL

Haha even I was disappointed seeing that green dress again. But I think it might be bcz they shot that scene along with the other green dress scenes ( I don't know if that made sense to youLOL) HaHa I would love to see her in night gowns...something like what Suhana used to wear in Sasural Genda Phool and what Krystle wears in EHMMBH. You know this is the first time I saw a male lead wearing shorts in their show...usually they wear jeans and pants but in MB VD was wearing shorts and I just loved that Embarrassed
@bold i got the gist of itLOL but nah! poor DD got ill after the rain sequence, hence that was shot afterLOL
 
Areee our show is unique!LOLVD wore shorts in his last show aswell with a blazerLOLthis guy is too much ROFL!..HE has an awesome attitude <3
 
 
 
Sikkiii Baba seemed maha impressed by MB, hayee he was ready to become her servantLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Basilisk

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 63830

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

Aaahhh my angel!!!

http://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/525678_301538349925389_169630983116127_715045_2034295557_n.jpg

Couldn't help myself from posting this pic since we were talking about DD's sarees :P
every single one of these saris are wonderful! Impossible to choose my fav! she looks fantastic<3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Basiliskanji-mira

Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Joined: 29 September 2009
Posts: 12451

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Originally posted by devikamd

Any promo links anywhere??Confused
am searching for it everywhere! but i guess everyone in India is sleeping! Uploaders wake up!LOL

And why is that...don't they know people like us are waiting to see the promo??LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_innocent_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index