Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

"RishBala": *Bekhabar Meri Jaan* (Page 59)

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

Haha I'm Shikha. Nice to meet you Julie :P
Btw nice username...Haha how innocent are you really LOL
Nice to meet you too *enchantE*LOL

I am as innocent as RKEmbarrassed  nah but seriously i am the most bholii bhaliii flower of this universeROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Basilisk

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
EnchantE?Confused 

Really Rk jitni bholi Shocked LOLOf the universe? Lol kuch zyada hogaya na LOLLOL

So where are you from? I'm from the US.

Edited by TheDarkKnight - 08 September 2012 at 2:59pm

_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

EnchantE?Confused 

Of the universe? Lol kuch zyada hogaya LOLLOL

Aree it means nice meeting you <3LOL i tried sounding smartLOL Yaar we arre fans of Madhubala, we have to beee extremely filmyLOLLOL

London!.. Waise its like the afternoon down your end right? Did you see the promo? i want the link :(- heard MB in black sariii <3 and RK in black suit <3 the perfect couple in blackEmbarrassed

Basilisk

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

EnchantE?Confused 

Of the universe? Lol kuch zyada hogaya LOLLOL

Aree it means nice meeting you <3LOL i tried sounding smartLOL Yaar we arre fans of Madhubala, we have to beee extremely filmyLOLLOL

London!.. Waise its like the afternoon down your end right? Did you see the promo? i want the link :(- heard MB in black sariii <3 and RK in black suit <3 the perfect couple in blackEmbarrassed

Oh Haha...it sounded like French to me LOL Btw you're smart...reading all your comments...seems like you have a nice insight into things and after reading this analysis I'm bowled over by your writing skillsEmbarrassed LOL

Haha True That! Agar show filmy hai to fans bhi filmy hone chahiye LOL

Oh wow London! I came over there this summer (my aunt lives there) And oh my gosh!!! It's such a beautiful city! London Eye was my fav :P And then we went to paris. Paris is so pretty from the EIffel Tower? It was totally like a different world altogether.

Oh yea the promo is making me crazy bcz I haven't seen it yet! I woke up this morning and my mom is like I just saw the new promo of MB...she was wearing a black/red saree (I'm in DD dreamland. I just love her in sarees. She looks like such a cute angel Day Dreaming) and I was like Damn I missed it.

Haha yep they're a perfect couple. I like how they match their clothes in almost every episode. Embarrassed

_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Shikaaa... it was french!LOL I know i love Paris <3.. Waise i really want to visit America one day! I want to be an FBI agentROFL  And yaar u r way too nice <3 thank youLOL
DD in sarii <3... ufff i really want to watch it! but i heard her hair aint openOuch but ohh well when MB becomes a star we will get her open hair <3 waise i wanted to see her in an evening gown yaar! but sarii i dntmind, seeing how she used to sizzle the screen in Geet <3 I still rememer that very first white sarii <3 and now we get to see her in black <3! hoping for a song sequenceEmbarrassed

Basilisk

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Shikaaa... it was french!LOL I know i love Paris <3.. Waise i really want to visit America one day! I want to be an FBI agentROFL  And yaar u r way too nice <3 thank youLOL
DD in sarii <3... ufff i really want to watch it! but i heard her hair aint openOuch but ohh well when MB becomes a star we will get her open hair <3 waise i wanted to see her in an evening gown yaar! but sarii i dntmind, seeing how she used to sizzle the screen in Geet <3 I still rememer that very first white sarii <3 and now we get to see her in black <3! hoping for a song sequenceEmbarrassed

Lol America is not as it seems to be in the movies...Especially where I live...I live in one of the souther cities Houston and Houston is just so damn boring! You know over here, there is absolutely no one on the streets...ppl only travel by cars...and the bus transportation sucks over here...we don't have train transportation like they do in London...so if you don't know how to drive, you are doomed. On the other hand New York, Chicago and Las Vegas are really happening cities. It's just houston that's so boring...we call it the old ppl's town LOL FBI agent? ROFL 
Haha I'm only nice to nice ppl otherwise I can get really bitchy sometimes LOLLOL But I'm still as innocent as you are LOL

Oh no I love her with her open straight hair. She looks so mesmerizing. But I'm sure when she becomes an actress, she'll change her hair styles. You know even I want to see her in different types of clothes...not only anarkalis and sarees...also some western outfits (I think we have to wait for her to become a heroine for that) 

Yea you know that Kurbaan Hua sequence was when I started getting addicted to Geet. That was just so dreamy and magical Embarrassed 

_innocent_

Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
ok...what does your title mean..jules...Confused LOL

_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Shikaaa so basically you live in a ghost townLOL I want to go Miamiii- actually going there for my next vacation to celebrate my mate's brithday next year cannot wait! Hahaha my signature says my leevl of maturity depends with who am with therefore so does my level of bholinessLOLLOL
Shahiii made a good point earlier too, cvs dnt want to make MB look too different until after she becomes an actress# which is fair i guess LOL DD had a lot of beautiful saris in Geet, hoping to see even more bindaas ones in MB <3

Basilisk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index