Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

"RishBala": *Bekhabar Meri Jaan* (Page 34)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by Shahisthi

Hatzie- Party is related to Sikki for sure.

I was joking about Trishna. It will take sometime for Trishna to make her entry.

Party Related to SK...woh kuon party dega...hope that pics fiasco comes out but i do not think it will be revelaed so soon..but hopefully MB ka promotion ho jaye RK ke bedroom thak

I guess this special episode is to reveal the truth only ..though RK might have planned something for MB ...but after this revelation, he will feel bad for what he did with MB 

Edited by Manonids - 08 September 2012 at 10:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-mira

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Manonids

JDJ sucks big time ...kya tamasha kar rahe hain yaar ... foreign dancers ke sath ...Damn ,...pathetic 
Apna Sar kuon zabardasthi usse main daal rahi hai...dont watch...i really hate that show...where is meenu

Meenu was here ...donno but she is chearing for Yuvi today I guess...T20 started na 

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

I was joking about Trishna. It will take sometime for Trishna to make her entry.

Party Related to SK...woh kuon party dega...hope that pics fiasco comes out but i do not think it will be revelaed so soon..but hopefully MB ka promotion ho jaye RK ke bedroom thak

I am not saying he is giving party. RK might see the scene we saw in precap. I mean they both talking in MB room and might misunderstand. And he might get angry and arrange this party to insult Madhu.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORAanji-mira

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

ROFLROFLROFL
LOL
Nidzz Aaj maine apni Boss ki gaadi tok diya

Wah ...tune mera naam roshan kar diya ...BOSS hotein he isi layak hain ...ROFLROFL  woh bhe dhuka ke nahe ROFL

ROFLROFL i am still not able to get over that..he has bought a new i10..maine sidha jaake tok diya abhi wapas ane ke time...bechare ka reaction horror film wala tha ...na muje kuch bol sakha...na kuch kar sakha...pooch raha hai thune jaan bhujke kiya kya kunki maine tuje sat work karne ke liye bola...ROFL

ROFL  Sach sach bol ...Tune khundas main dhoka tha kya ROFL

ROFLROFL arree nahi...break nahi laga maine accelator zor se de diya..meri bike hai na meri baath thodi sunegi..meri tarah tedi hai...but i loved it...accha hua...damn i am still grinning here

Edited by ISADORA - 08 September 2012 at 10:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Yes! Saw the ad. Big smile

RK says, "Jo aaj hogaa issey tu hai anjaan. Jashn ki ye raat sirf kayamath hi laayegi. Let the party begin."
RK's words are addressed to Madhu, but he's not speaking directly to her.

RK and Madhu are looking gorgeous in red and black, but the suspense current is huge and a bit unnerving.

Credit goes to Leela LOL   maine copy paste kiya hai 

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
heyy girls

ISADORAanji-mira

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

I guess this special episode is to reveal the truth only ..though RK might have planned something for MB ...but after this revelation, he will feel bad for what he did with MB 

May be shyaad as Shahi is predecting that he may see SK in her room..he will do some kameena thing for sure to insult her...

-brokensoul-Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

LOLLOL  Shahi teri woh item song wala guess ...dusre post pe discuss ho raha hai ...I am rofling seeing the discussion there ...our thread is being stalked i guess 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_Maria-capriISADORA-brokensoul-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index