Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

"RishBala": *Bekhabar Meri Jaan* (Page 14)

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Nidz- they have shown BV without any show's promo for 2 hours, cos they want to cover whole week episodes and the viewers to stick for the new show now coming. At least better than JDJ. And I think this show has real good singers. So can tolerate.

Julie- You are going away for 1 year. will miss U a lot.

Anji- You got the link from Shrish post right. Then it is a real one. Otherwise Shifu won't make it  a sticky na. It is a real award. All forums has this info. Also you can do multiple voting with a new e-mail id. No need for real address or real name. only E-mail should be a real one I guess. Tell all your friends too Anji. You have so many Geet friends na. But some might not want to vote for her Madhubala??? But I think all DD fans should cos she never even got nominated for her character as Geet for best actress. the only thing she never got is award na.

OK Anji & Julie. We are now talking about next janam, Be ready Poco will make fun of this on her next week thread on 2 gangs.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi_anji-mira_innocent_

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Guys did anyone catch the new promo,??? sur shetra is going on, and has to watch forcefully, I hate tht himesh reshmshaiya but has to bear him for promo.

-brokensoul-Manonidz_innocent_

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Waise Nids, who told you we had a new promo? if someone posted it on MF, link pweaseeLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-_innocent_

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Manonids

LOL  Same here ...I heard she was wearing red blouse ...I had to watch re-run of BV to catch the promo ...but finally I gave up ...LOL...but for the sexy back, i am switching it again now ...
And people doubt our straightnesssLOLLOL I wanted to see her in red, white and black! we got the white yesterday for a couple of seconds and now red and black mix what a week it will be next week for usLOLLOL

DD's dress in precap last night has a border with I think red flowers or a design in red or pale red.

_sasi_anji-mira_innocent_

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged

Waise Nids, who told you we had a new promo? if someone posted it on MF, link pweaseeLOL

Julie,   jab tak link nahi aati na ... it's hard to believe..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-_innocent_

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayamagic

Guys did anyone catch the new promo,??? sur shetra is going on, and has to watch forcefully, I hate tht himesh reshmshaiya but has to bear him for promo.

haven't seen it yar ...watching the music show for promo now Confused

_sasi_fairy_tales-brokensoul-

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Nidz- they have shown BV without any show's promo for 2 hours, cos they want to cover whole week episodes and the viewers to stick for the new show now coming. At least better than JDJ. And I think this show has real good singers. So can tolerate.

Julie- You are going away for 1 year. will miss U a lot.

Anji- You got the link from Shrish post right. Then it is a real one. Otherwise Shifu won't make it  a sticky na. It is a real award. All forums has this info. Also you can do multiple voting with a new e-mail id. No need for real address or real name. only E-mail should be a real one I guess. Tell all your friends too Anji. You have so many Geet friends na. But some might not want to vote for her Madhubala??? But I think all DD fans should cos she never even got nominated for her character as Geet for best actress. the only thing she never got is award na.

OK Anji & Julie. We are now talking about next janam, Be ready Poco will make fun of this on her next week thread on 2 gangs.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

yesshhh yaar, i might come once in a while! lekin its my final year at Uni, so concentration is a must <3, even i will miss you guys >3  

LOL.. i even made a post on the behena forum for punar janamLOLLOLLOL hamesha, karan arjun and om shanti om being my inspirationsROFL

-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Shahi ...show must be good but I have problem with Himesh's singing  ...so a big No from my side ...in bw, DD ke dress ke flowers ka dissection mat karna ab LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index