Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

"RishBala": *Bekhabar Meri Jaan* (Page 111)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 33534

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by Manonids

Hatzzie ,...they are most likely to have different get up in the actual episode ...so relax ...LOL


Oh i am relaxed Nidzz i am not sasi...naak katwake rakh diya hum logon ka LOL


Sach main ...Sasi ne hmare gang ke image ke watt lga daale yar ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Joined: 02 April 2012
Posts: 10175

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

what if Trisha and Mukund later paired up  ...then they will be called 

TriMakhi ROFLROFLROFL ( Credit goes to some other post) 



TriMakhi i like it LOL so apt...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 33534

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by Shahisthi

Good morning.
 
No one missed me last night.CryCry
 
My predition about Trishna item song is getting more now. If not for items song RK might bring her for something else to the party to humiliate Madhu.
 
RK might make Trishna do something which Madhu will be hurt to see. I just have a feeling this is relaetd with trishna.


Hi Shahi...ofcourse we missed you...but all were sleepy we logged out as fast as possible LOL...Arre your predication is also predicted by TT so khush ho jaa LOL


which prediction ????  they didnt mention anything abt Trishna Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORA

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 33534

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by Manonids

what if Trisha and Mukund later paired up  ...then they will be called 

TriMakhi ROFLROFLROFL ( Credit goes to some other post) 



TriMakhi i like it LOL so apt...LOL


Yeah ...its cool na ...Rishbala Vs TriMakhi ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Joined: 02 April 2012
Posts: 10175

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by Manonids

Hatzzie ,...they are most likely to have different get up in the actual episode ...so relax ...LOL


Oh i am relaxed Nidzz i am not sasi...naak katwake rakh diya hum logon ka LOL


Sach main ...Sasi ne hmare gang ke image ke watt lga daale yar ROFL


ROFL Muje laga Promo ke baar main bhi kuch thesis likhegi par nahi aisa kuch hua nahi...infact i was waiting..kameene ne kuch nahi likha...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manonidz

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Joined: 02 April 2012
Posts: 10175

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by Shahisthi

Good morning.
 
No one missed me last night.CryCry
 
My predition about Trishna item song is getting more now. If not for items song RK might bring her for something else to the party to humiliate Madhu.
 
RK might make Trishna do something which Madhu will be hurt to see. I just have a feeling this is relaetd with trishna.


Hi Shahi...ofcourse we missed you...but all were sleepy we logged out as fast as possible LOL...Arre your predication is also predicted by TT so khush ho jaa LOL


which prediction ????  they didnt mention anything abt Trishna Shocked


They did in one line whether it will be Sister or Parents...aisa kuch likha hai tik se pado

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manonidz

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Joined: 27 May 2011
Posts: 18968

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Sorry guys.  Work calling. Will come later.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Joined: 02 April 2012
Posts: 10175

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by Manonids

what if Trisha and Mukund later paired up  ...then they will be called 

TriMakhi ROFLROFLROFL ( Credit goes to some other post) 



TriMakhi i like it LOL so apt...LOL


Yeah ...its cool na ...Rishbala Vs TriMakhi ROFL


Nonsense Rishab ka kameenapan aur Maddy ke tewar inne logon se handle nahi hoga LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manonidz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index