"RishBala": *Bekhabar Meri Jaan* - Page 106

Posted: 11 years ago
nahiii hatz & nidz...meri saare doubts clear karni hi chahiye tum logon ko...chodungi nahi tab takπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Everybody seems to very happy after the hot news..
well, after reading these articles wen i again saw them promo, i noticed that when rk says all that qayamat n all they focus on maddys lips.. did anybdy noticed..??
Originally posted by _innocent_

it will be! i think! but i dnt care as long as it looks realπŸ˜†πŸ˜† remember the show airs at 8:30- family time too much hawwtnnesss not possible nahπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣..usske saath tera bhi number daal doongi
Originally posted by ISADORA

🀣..usske saath tera bhi number daal doongi
hahahhaha:P... i said VD will kiss his handsπŸ˜† but am willing to dreamπŸ˜†
aare sirf lollipop hi hoga ... but I wonder what triggered the kiss ... maybe RK wanted to insult her and in the process could not control
Originally posted by angelanki

Everybody seems to very happy after the hot news..
well, after reading these articles wen i again saw them promo, i noticed that when rk says all that qayamat n all they focus on maddys lips.. did anybdy noticed..??
rushing to watch the promo againπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sasi10

nahiii hatz & nidz...meri saare doubts clear karni hi chahiye tum logon ko...chodungi nahi tab takπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Tuje Live demo chaiye kya kiss ka 🀣...saare doubts clear ho jayenge

Originally posted by sasi10

Main tujhe Tadipaar( outcast) declare kar dunge ...bhaag ja tu yaha se πŸ€£
Originally posted by -DamnedDrooler-

aare sirf lollipop hi hoga ... but I wonder what triggered the kiss ... maybe RK wanted to insult her and in the process could not control

Ansah it clearly states in the article that she will say she will only do wifely duties...tho phir RK tho RK hai...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by -DamnedDrooler-

its the sequence which matters Ansah ...doesnt matter what they will actually show