"RishBala": *Bekhabar Meri Jaan* - Page 100

Posted: 11 years ago
The whole forum is gone on a over-excited gutter mind mode..!!😆
Nidz- Aftre Tappad, you dream of kiss too is getting fulfilled.
haaye haaye...ye kya kar diya TC ne...now all the rivals must be getting ready to pick on MB saying they r doing this for TRP's😆😆
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Mera nahe yeh  to Hatzzie ka dream tha ðŸ¤£  but I dont mind that even 
Originally posted by devikamd

The whole forum is gone on a over-excited gutter mind mode..!!😆

Humara mind phele se gutter hai devu..this just addition 😆
Originally posted by ISADORA

Damn sure..sirf wife duties bolegi yahi haal hoga na madam ki...soch rahio hogi..isse better main spot thi
🤣
🤣..Haila RK and his never ending expectations ...

Hatizzie ,...shukar kar usne yeh nahe kaha bache chaiye mujhe ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ warna ...ahem ahem ðŸ¤£

Shahi woh mera dream tha..nidz tho thappad ka dream kar rahi thi...but i never expected to be so soon
😆

Are U sure he doesn't have this kind of allergy? How was it with his previous co-star? Know they didn't get along, but what about close scenes?? Cos I didn't watch that show.

he is a perfectionist! he does whats required!.. last time, his GF and co star was on the same set therefore the awkwardness am presuming! but yahan he knows having allergy is not going to get him far!.. no definitely sure (remember the engagment falling scene- he had no problem putting his hand n her back)😆 
Originally posted by ISADORA

Humara mind phele se gutter hai devu..this just addition 😆

Now i got the point why he was looking at her with those tharkey eyes in the promo  ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by Manonids

Hatizzie ,...shukar kar usne yeh nahe kaha bache chaiye mujhe ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ warna ...ahem ahem ðŸ¤£

🤣🤣🤣 RK and MB ka suhaag raath oh la la..fight zone ho jaygea...abh...Maddy madam isse kiss ke badale kuch kar nahi payegi...i hate you bhi nahi bol sakthi...after its her wifely duties...LOL