"RishBala": *Bekhabar Meri Jaan* - Page 112

Posted: 11 years ago
I was just trying to help πŸ˜† ... Godiva ke packaging mein wafer wala chocolate hi hoga 😳
THis is for Sasi.

OK Guys. Everyone saying DD & VD said they won't do kissing scenes. they meant as liplock.

OK Suppose when they were interviewed they both said no problem ready for kissing scenes. and when today these artciles are here. Do U think this much interest and curiosity would have been there. I don;t think so , cos everyone will say they will do it and people won't be surprised.

So that is why they won't answer correclty most of the time when they were asked these kind of questions. DD also said she will know for sure when the time comes. So there is a probability there will be a kiss.

But I don't want  a lip lock so soon. Then magic might be lost for future. Look what happened to BALH after ...

Close scenes should come  slowly. If there is a hot dance and cheek kiss will be enough. To kiss on the cheek is it a big deal for friends??

Originally posted by pennu

I hope after kissing Madhu he won't got to Padmini and Shamsher and say...
RK: Saasumaa... Sasurji... RK ne aapki beti ko kiss kiya...😎
Shamsher: Madhu yeh thune kya kiya..😲
Madhu: mene kuch nahi kiya RK did everthing...πŸ˜•
then Padmini will be like... "Dekhliyaa RK meri beti thumare saamne nahi chuki... you bend before her to kiss..."πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OMG what I am writng...😑
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† @ bold! lekin i didnt stop him eitherπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@ red... hahahahaah too good⭐️
Edited by _innocent_ - 11 years ago
Originally posted by pennu

I hope after kissing Madhu he won't got to Padmini and Shamsher and say...
RK: Saasumaa... Sasurji... RK ne aapki beti ko kiss kiya...😎
Shamsher: Madhu yeh thune kya kiya..😲
Madhu: mene kuch nahi kiya RK did everthing...πŸ˜•
then Padmini will be like... "Dekhliyaa RK meri beti thumare saamne nahi chuki... you bend before her to kiss..."πŸ˜†

OMG what I am writng...😑

πŸ˜†  🀣
Edited by devikamd - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -DamnedDrooler-

I was just trying to help πŸ˜† ... Godiva ke packaging mein wafer wala chocolate hi hoga 😳

Churmuri muh band kar πŸ€£
Originally posted by Shahisthi

THis is for Sasi.

OK Guys. Everyone saying DD & VD said they won't do kissing scenes. they meant as liplock.

OK Suppose when they were interviewed they both said no problem ready for kissing scenes. and when today these artciles are here. Do U think this much interest and curiosity would have been there. I don;t think so , cos everyone will say they will do it and people won't be surprised.

So that is why they won't answer correclty most of the time when they were asked these kind of questions. DD also said she will know for sure when the time comes. So there is a probability there will be a kiss.

But I don't want  a lip lock so soon. Then magic might be lost for future. Look what happened to BALH after ...

Close scenes should come  slowly. If there is a hot dance and cheek kiss will be enough. To kiss on the cheek is it a big deal for friends??

Shahi PM this to Sasi πŸ€£
Originally posted by Manonids

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Why???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Shahisthi

THis is for Sasi.

ur right shahi, sometime actors say like tht thye dont want to open the suspense and tht how audience gets shock when the actual secens came, and I aslo dont want the lip lock so soon then when the actual consumation scene cames audiences wont have much iinterest to watch as they has watch it bfore,

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Churmuri muh band kar🀣</font>

Bhlai ka toh zamana hi nahin raha 🀣

All the forum is on fire n I better get to work warna boss will fire me πŸ˜†