Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
But why can't Madhu get good dialogues? 😔

And guys, which other show has this Ana wardhan someone has worked as a dialogue writer?
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anji64

Hatzz  aise rahta hai kya... for Rk someone different writer and for others different dialogue writer?

There will be a team where Juniors and Seniors will be there..leads usually get first preference..and we get to see Anand Wardhan bcoz he is senior most writer and his team works on dialogues of the track..RK and MB scenes as far as i know ..on what i have read based on that he is the one who writes and almost all RK scenes he writes...that is the reason you can find that sarcasm..in RK Ballu and kuku lines...Sk 's i donno who writes...
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ISADORA

Yup meenu he has got such a fab writer ...applaud to Mr Wardhan ..he is so awesome...and VD does deliver it in perfecto...so cool and connected to the situation...

i know babe..
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Manonids

Let her character reach to the level of RK, Ballu ...she will defo speak like them only ...

Sme here Devuu, and I hope soo Nids, because right now she hardly has ny dialogues:(_
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Originally posted by: ISADORA

kuch ho na ho 2nd position bana rahega...sat aur sun isska post bana lo better hoga 😆

Uff  Ranking ko maaro goli
Originally posted by: anji64

</div><div>
he he he . we have already discussed this entertaining post.. first sallu copies their show and now ..

Can you guys give me the name of the this post?
ISADORA thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutieee1992

But why can't Madhu get good dialogues? 😔

And guys, which other show has this Ana wardhan someone has worked as a dialogue writer?

he has worked in movies and choona hai asman is one show which i remember...
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _innocent_

Sme here Devuu, and I hope soo Nids, because right now she hardly has ny dialogues:(_

because her submissive character doesnt allow her to speak much ...she speaks when its  required ...she is not a loud character to be specific ...so we will be seeing her doing limited but meaning talks only ...
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
There will be a team where Juniors and Seniors will be there..leads usually get first preference..and we get to see Anand Wardhan bcoz he is senior most writer and his team works on dialogues of the track..RK and MB scenes as far as i know ..on what i have read based on that he is the one who writes and almost all RK scenes he writes...that is the reason you can find that sarcasm..in RK Ballu and kuku lines...Sk 's i donno who writes...

Okay   one more piece of knowledge in my  pocket..😆

Edited by anji64 - 11 years ago
ISADORA thumbnail
Originally posted by: PurpleHorizon

Uff  Ranking ko maaro goli

Abeee main kahan obessed hoon...padosi forum main isska thread bantha hai 😆...till now i have not understoond IF ranking 😆