"RishBala": *Bekhabar Meri Jaan* - Page 79

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ISADORA

He has got the best dialogues in the show...poora fulltoosh entertainment..hope CV's keep in mind and do not change him into something else...
i dnt want this show to turn into a typical love story later o! guy falls in love and chages his ways (i mean obviouslky i dnt want him to ill treat MB) bt i want his attitude to remain for other peopleπŸ˜†

He has got the best dialogues in the show...poora fulltoosh entertainment..hope CV's keep in mind and do not change him into something else...

Hatzzie ...woh jab majnu bhe banega na toh bhe aise he bolega ...its in his blood ...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mymagic13

ok,, nicee
humhara forum active tha,, so good for that

kuch ho na ho 2nd position bana rahega...sat aur sun isska post bana lo better hoga πŸ˜†

Its Anandh Wardhan Jules ...he is awesome...
I hope he stays in the show till the show remains on air!.. waise who is writing MB's dialogues? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nidzz...Jules...i really do not want RK to change for others...Maddy ke liye tho hoga..but his kameena side has to remain...i love that side of his
rk ka dialogues sunke mujhe hasi ati hai yaar,, even when he is bajaoing madhu!! Edited by mymagic13 - 11 years ago
The name thread name should be something related to "Meri Jaan" like in the promo 😊

Its Anandh Wardhan Jules ...he is awesome...

and he is a veteran dialogue writer... well known in this field.. MB  so far has a good team..   
Originally posted by mymagic13

rk ka dialogues sunke mujhe hasi ati hai yaar,, even when he is bajaoing madhu!!
same here i always burst out laughing! despite it being an intense situation!πŸ˜†

Hatzieee, all i want is his behaviour towards her to change! other than that i love him the way he is! He should remain pretty much the same<3
Originally posted by _innocent_

I hope he stays in the show till the show remains on air!.. waise who is writing MB's dialogues? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He leads the team Jules and i am not sure who writes for MB..but all imp scenes he is the one who writes..he is exculisve for RK, Ballu and now Kuku...that is what on that day i read ..some where i dont remeber the source...