Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: _innocent_

Waise the promo, right after RK says let the party begin, i loved that BG music, and am guessing that music means there will be a dance sequence๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yeah ...may be he will force MB to dance with him ...hmmm ballroom dancing suits VD ๐Ÿ˜† so I am fine with it ...rest a Big NO NO NO ๐Ÿ˜†
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Manonids

I am waiting for Ballu too ...then he's gonna be ultra protective about Madhu ๐Ÿ˜†  Body guard ban jayega tab toh RK 

Balluu will only make his entry once their love story begins! Because then we will get to see a more possessive RK! He wont let her out of his sight for even a moment! he will bajaooo Padmini and Trishna too on his quest to protect his lady love! And didnt RK give Balluuu his blessing to avenge the girl who has caused his misfortune? Now he will have to take his blessing back๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Manonidz thumbnail

CHlaoo let me tell u something hilarious that happened yesterday๐Ÿ˜†

My instructor told me to drive home following the road signs- i was like ohh ok!!..i was in an unknown environment, but managed to find my way, and then instead of driving out on the 3rd exit, i ended up in the car park of a supermarket๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† soo embarassing!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Wat more Can I expect from you Julie ...๐Ÿ˜†  looking at ur desperation to see DD in Saree, this was very much expected ...wonder u didnt kill anyone ๐Ÿ˜†   dhok dena tha kisi ko DD ke pyaar main  ๐Ÿ˜†
_innocent_ thumbnail

Yeah ...may be he will force MB to dance with him ...hmmm ballroom dancing suits VD ๐Ÿ˜† so I am fine with it ...rest a Big NO NO NO ๐Ÿ˜†

Well they wont make him dance on Hadipaa thats for sure๐Ÿ˜†
Manonidz thumbnail

Balluu will only make his entry once their love story begins! Because then we will get to see a more possessive RK! He wont let her out of his sight for even a moment! he will bajaooo Padmini and Trishna too on his quest to protect his lady love! And didnt RK give Balluuu his blessing to avenge the girl who has caused his misfortune? Now he will have to take his blessing back๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah ...their clashes would be worth seeing ...I bet if by that time Shamu somehow paid the money and MB is back at with her family, RK will  defo become Ghar Jamaye or will kidnap MB...๐Ÿ˜†
Manonidz thumbnail

Well they wont make him dance on Hadipaa thats for sure๐Ÿ˜†

I dont mind Hadipaa on VD if its solo  ...but the movie is defo gonna flop ...๐Ÿ˜†   
Edited by Manonids - 11 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail

Wat more Can I expect from you Julie ...๐Ÿ˜†  looking at ur desperation to see DD in Saree, this was very much expected ...wonder u didnt kill anyone ๐Ÿ˜†   dhok dena tha kisi ko DD ke pyaar main  ๐Ÿ˜†

am a good driver, (so i would like to think) but road signs i deteste haha:P I memorised it for my theory and passed but then forgot it ! i ended up going in a no entry zone aswell๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.. waise i aint as bad as i sound๐Ÿ˜† so what if it took me like 4 lessons to steer properly๐Ÿคฃ
Manonidz thumbnail

am a good driver, (so i would like to think) but road signs i deteste haha:P I memorised it for my theory and passed but then forgot it ! i ended up going in a no entry zone aswell๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.. waise i aint as bad as i sound๐Ÿ˜† so what if it took me like 4 lessons to steer properly๐Ÿคฃ

OMG ...4 lessons for steering ???? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†  Way to go baby ...Lage Raho ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
_innocent_ thumbnail

Yeah ...their clashes would be worth seeing ...I bet if by that time Shamu somehow paid the money and MB is back at with her family, RK will  defo become Ghar Jamaye or will kidnap MB...๐Ÿ˜†

yeah! that contract is going to come back to haunt RK! But i still dnt think he will let her go! he might make her sign another contract๐Ÿ˜† aur waise bhii MB will become heroine before Shammuuu gets the money, therefore she could easily give that money to Malik to take her away, but by that time she will not want to leave him! i think! Balluuu will get the shock of his life when realises Padmini is not dead, and his misfortune was because of hs failure to kill MB
_innocent_ thumbnail

OMG ...4 lessons for steering ???? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†  Way to go baby ...Lage Raho ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† my hands were superglued to the wheel๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† chalooo that was last month LOL.. so now ai ave improved immensely๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†