"RishBala": *Bekhabar Meri Jaan* - Page 45

Posted: 11 years ago
Congrats for the new thread and awesome analysis by innocent...it's julie right?

Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

Congrats for the new thread and awesome analysis by innocent...it's julie right?

yessh it is <3๐Ÿ˜ณ whats ur name?๐Ÿ˜› and thank you๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by _innocent_

yessh it is <3๐Ÿ˜ณ whats ur name?๐Ÿ˜› and thank you๐Ÿ˜†

Haha I'm Shikha. Nice to meet you Julie :P
Btw nice username...Haha how innocent are you really ๐Ÿ˜†

Haha I'm Shikha. Nice to meet you Julie :P
Btw nice username...Haha how innocent are you really ๐Ÿ˜†
Nice to meet you too *enchantE*๐Ÿ˜†

I am as innocent as RK๐Ÿ˜ณ  nah but seriously i am the most bholii bhaliii flower of this universe๐Ÿคฃ
EnchantE?๐Ÿ˜• 

Really Rk jitni bholi ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜†Of the universe? Lol kuch zyada hogaya na ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

So where are you from? I'm from the US.
Edited by TheDarkKnight - 11 years ago

EnchantE?๐Ÿ˜• 

Of the universe? Lol kuch zyada hogaya ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

So where are you from? I'm from the US.
Aree it means nice meeting you <3๐Ÿ˜† i tried sounding smart๐Ÿ˜† Yaar we arre fans of Madhubala, we have to beee extremely filmy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

London!.. Waise its like the afternoon down your end right? Did you see the promo? i want the link :(- heard MB in black sariii <3 and RK in black suit <3 the perfect couple in black๐Ÿ˜ณ

Aree it means nice meeting you <3๐Ÿ˜† i tried sounding smart๐Ÿ˜† Yaar we arre fans of Madhubala, we have to beee extremely filmy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

London!.. Waise its like the afternoon down your end right? Did you see the promo? i want the link :(- heard MB in black sariii <3 and RK in black suit <3 the perfect couple in black๐Ÿ˜ณ

Oh Haha...it sounded like French to me ๐Ÿ˜† Btw you're smart...reading all your comments...seems like you have a nice insight into things and after reading this analysis I'm bowled over by your writing skills๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†

Haha True That! Agar show filmy hai to fans bhi filmy hone chahiye ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh wow London! I came over there this summer (my aunt lives there) And oh my gosh!!! It's such a beautiful city! London Eye was my fav :P And then we went to paris. Paris is so pretty from the EIffel Tower? It was totally like a different world altogether.

Oh yea the promo is making me crazy bcz I haven't seen it yet! I woke up this morning and my mom is like I just saw the new promo of MB...she was wearing a black/red saree (I'm in DD dreamland. I just love her in sarees. She looks like such a cute angel ) and I was like Damn I missed it.

Haha yep they're a perfect couple. I like how they match their clothes in almost every episode. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Shikaaa... it was french!๐Ÿ˜† I know i love Paris <3.. Waise i really want to visit America one day! I want to be an FBI agent๐Ÿคฃ  And yaar u r way too nice <3 thank you๐Ÿ˜†
DD in sarii <3... ufff i really want to watch it! but i heard her hair aint open but ohh well when MB becomes a star we will get her open hair <3 waise i wanted to see her in an evening gown yaar! but sarii i dntmind, seeing how she used to sizzle the screen in Geet <3 I still rememer that very first white sarii <3 and now we get to see her in black <3! hoping for a song sequence๐Ÿ˜ณ

Shikaaa... it was french!๐Ÿ˜† I know i love Paris <3.. Waise i really want to visit America one day! I want to be an FBI agent๐Ÿคฃ  And yaar u r way too nice <3 thank you๐Ÿ˜†
DD in sarii <3... ufff i really want to watch it! but i heard her hair aint open but ohh well when MB becomes a star we will get her open hair <3 waise i wanted to see her in an evening gown yaar! but sarii i dntmind, seeing how she used to sizzle the screen in Geet <3 I still rememer that very first white sarii <3 and now we get to see her in black <3! hoping for a song sequence๐Ÿ˜ณ

Lol America is not as it seems to be in the movies...Especially where I live...I live in one of the souther cities Houston and Houston is just so damn boring! You know over here, there is absolutely no one on the streets...ppl only travel by cars...and the bus transportation sucks over here...we don't have train transportation like they do in London...so if you don't know how to drive, you are doomed. On the other hand New York, Chicago and Las Vegas are really happening cities. It's just houston that's so boring...we call it the old ppl's town ๐Ÿ˜† FBI agent? ๐Ÿคฃ 
Haha I'm only nice to nice ppl otherwise I can get really bitchy sometimes ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† But I'm still as innocent as you are ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh no I love her with her open straight hair. She looks so mesmerizing. But I'm sure when she becomes an actress, she'll change her hair styles. You know even I want to see her in different types of clothes...not only anarkalis and sarees...also some western outfits (I think we have to wait for her to become a heroine for that) 

Yea you know that Kurbaan Hua sequence was when I started getting addicted to Geet. That was just so dreamy and magical ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
ok...what does your title mean..jules...๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜†