"RishBala": *Bekhabar Meri Jaan*

Posted: 11 years ago

Rishabh

"Just as our taste in lovers is far more revealing than our choice of friends, the object of an artist's obsession can open up doors to their soul that might otherwise remain shut tight."
Vince Aletti

He tells her, * I wait for no-one* but yet he has no problem waiting for his * biwi* despite being angry with her!. He tells her not to punish herself, because in doing so, she is taking away his right. Now clearly one could interpret this as an ego booster, having just fulfilled his part in avenging her, but I feel there was much more to that. He may think he hates her, but he feels incomplete without her. He hates her submissive nature towards him. It frustrates the living hell out of him, because he wants to see that very fire, he saw in her the very first time they met.

He tells her, I have never served myself water with my own hands and yet am here ready to serve you- again with his sarcasm intact- but yet again, he feels her being ill, puts her in a weak position, and he doesn't want that' because he wants a strong MB to attack, attacking someone weaker than you makes you nothing more than a coward in my eyes; hence he was ensuring his shernii, was fit and fine :P( On the other hand, he also stated the reason for ensuring her well being, was because he had as much right on her breath as she did- isnt that romantic shomantic ) I like RK playing nurse, he could have left her to deal with her cold all by herself, when she refused to drink the medication the first time, but nope, he forced it down her throatπŸ˜†  His way of caring <3 He wants to be the one giving her pain, not anyone else or even anything else (eg- a cold or even the rain) - its his haq <3 He also told his mother to stop with her point boosters in the mother in law categoryπŸ˜† because he doesnt want MB to feel sorry for him, he wants that hatred intact!  It angers him to think, she pities him, he believes after everything they have put each other through, hatred is their only moving factor!.. Its ironic though, he felt she did him a favour when she saved him, and yet when he nursed her, he did it because he didnt want that cold to make her suffer, as it was his haq# Surely, its MB's haq as his half biwi to have the right to save him, and it shouldnt have been perceived as a favour, as she too has an equal haq on his zindagiii >3😳

Madhubala
"Only passions, great passions, can elevate the soul to great things."
Denis Diderot"

She feels like a lost child, who has lost everything in her life, and sometimes this leaves us in a vulnerable position but at the same time, it makes us bullet proof, because we fear nothing, as we have nothing to lose!.. Her breaking down scene depicted exactly how vulnerable and alone she felt, that scream was both out of anger and frustration. She had tried soo hard to keep her Malik away from this fiasco, because she knew it would break him!... And now that he knew the truth, she could not face him, with the fear of seeing disappointment in his eyes (for himself).  She blames herself for her family's situation, the seed of doubt being planted by none other than her own sister!.. She felt what she was doing was right "her fight for justice" but in between that fight she lost her focus and it became a battle of egos!.. But mind you, she stood tall throughoutl!However, destiny had other plans for her, it made her the wife (oups half wife) of the man she hated to the core!..But being the committed girl she is, she decided to obey her new master- willing to endure any pain, so long as the pain was inflicted upon herself and not her family members! But when the master himself decides to stray away from its aim, then the student too begins to stray away, and since RK has once again humiliated her father- she has now decided enough was enough!..Having expressed her hatred for him, she begins her quest of disobedience!..

Trishna-
"Selfish- a judgment readily passed by those who have never tested their own power of sacrifice. "   George Elliot
She talks about selfishness! And am thiking, what a bunch of garbage!.. She is the most seflish character in this show,  and as rightly pointed out by Roma, she has done absoutely nothing for her family!Her obsession of becoming an actress has clouded her judgement! She has taken the decision of only coming back once she had made something out of life; hence am guessing we might get a break from her nonsense for a while  She needs to wake up and smell the coffeee real soon, i wotn say she is on the verge of losing the one she loves, because Padmini will never leave her side, but she will lose the one sister who would have given up her life for her!..She knows how much RK and MB deteste one another, she was there when MB broke down crying her heart out! She gave her a shoulder to cry, she assured her it was not her fault!.. And as soon as something bad happens to her ( she got kick out of set, wohooo big deal!-)Beep sake, the man who has been looking after you, was facing a life and death sitation, where was your compassion?

Roma-
She has created the monster Trishna has become- And it was therefore right for her to try and bring her back down to earth!.. (Roma's hair though? a bit too much?πŸ˜†- but i guess its protection, in case she fell down- it will work as a helmet or help her bounce back up)πŸ˜† Ok i divert-  Roma told Trishna why Padmini refuses to discipline her the way the she would have disciplined MB- but i still think Trishna has not realised just how evil, selfish and self centred she has become! And i guesss, like in Aitraaz and Fashion, when they get what they want- they will eventually fall back down because they will have money but no family nor love!!  So gear up for her suicide πŸ₯±

Radha and Padmini
 "There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one"

Radha and Padmini- i thought were two very different characters, when it comes to men!.. Padmini despite being obedient for many years, took destiny into her own hand to be able to raise both of her daugthers in a safe environment, and has given them the courage to fight the world " the dialogue MB's always repeats when she needs that little lift to be able to face whatever difficulties, life throws her way. But now she seems nothing more than a crying machine, who always bow down to Trishna! And i for one, hate it!.. If she truly had shown favouritism, Trishna would properly be dead by now!..(Balluu aiming that apple on her head) Trishna never stops to think, and Roma got me thinking that if Padmini had to choose b/w T and MB, she would pick T because she doesnt want T's dead mother to look down at her! Jeeez, whatever!.. You discipline when its needed, you do not pick and choose when you WANT to do it, thats when a child misbehaves and ends up walking all over you.

Radha, she allows the men around her to dominate her! Be it her husband or son!.. She doesnt have say for herself!..And since we are unaware of their past, i would like to judge her on her present! She seems like a loving lady,  who wants to help her son!.. But their past have literally created a barrier! A barrier that looks unlikey to ever break!.. RK keeps reminding his mother that, she did him a favour by bringing him into this world (maybe his way of showing gratitude) but thats as far as it will go!.. I dont blame him, because as has been demonstrated, the mother is easily manipulated by her husband!.. She believes his words blindly! Which may have lead her into isolating her son, without realising what she was doing!.. Hence the hatred! Not only did her son lose his father to death, but lost his mother too due to her second marriage!

Edited by _innocent_ - 11 years ago
me first!!
babe congo on ur first thread aur main ashirwaad detha hoon ki tujhe SLL mile aur teri yeh thread superhit hojaye
Edited by mymagic13 - 11 years ago
congrats on the new thread Jules...😊
Edited by devikamd - 11 years ago
Congo Jules on your first Bakra thread πŸ˜†
even i dont know what to respond to ...will be back later πŸ˜†...Congrats Julie 
haaye ...kya title hai for nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sasi10

haaye ...kya title hai for nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hopefully, she will write something too ...yeh thread title ke sahare kab tak chalega πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Manonids

Hopefully, she will write something too ...yeh thread title ke sahare kab tak chalega πŸ˜†

jab tak hope hai tho tab tak chalega
@Shaahi - When MIDs got deleted I was expecting a lot of entertainment...but nothing much happened in the Ranking thread. But haan Fans ka graph kya mast neeche giraπŸ˜†

@Meenu - Gossiping about whom? 

@Sasi - Working on Saturdays toh kya dimag chalega Grrr... I hate it. 
Chalo ek   aur thread mil gayi ... congrats  julie...