Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

VISHTI-LICIOUS SURPRISE VM- RK @ FULL KUTTA PANTI

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged

I dedicate this VM to my KUTTE LOG GANG

Because in this VM RK is at his full KUTTA PANTI...It's a must watch VM... It's full of humour and fun style editing... and I totally Love the song and it's upbeat music. I also below the VM have a surprise for KUTTE LOG GANG... Something I made for us.

VISHTI VM - Lakh Lakh Nakrey Ren De... Film - Kambaqt Ishq

GIFT FOR KUTTE LOG GANG and anyone else who wants to - FREE TO USE

For all this weeks VM's See them here

HAVE A NICE WEEKEND
Cari..xx

Edited by carisma2 - 08 September 2012 at 8:40am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

LilMissPerfectary42--Fatima--JinxRichahema_rawat..PlayfulKiss..vijayata123prema_ksMili27Apples94kojagoryfanvampire123AnokhiKhwahishlove.piyaliAbhayangelBhataktiAtma.0-SD-0masaf59shrutisinhaarrylineafsuuDark_ChocolateSheDevilxxAqeelahxx..NadiaZ..OtakuGirl-DeboBasiliskPristineSoulChandani_C-SexyAngel-afsh4adreamyjenniceFearless_LoverTrouble.bookworm-ALS--_Sparkles__dkmystery_-Jwalamukhi-Coeur2PsychoFMSEvIlNeSs_RoCkZsilent.desireNeelum.drashti-BerryCharm-Hybrid_FreakMR.KooL_innocent_leelaa9

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Mast BBB VM hai.LOL RK k saare BBB wale scenes.Madhu ki kya bajayi & luk at u RK tera & Farah karegi drooling & aki sab chane bachenge kya?Angry ROFL
I lubed the last part RK hit punching bang & boom:PROFLROFL
Mast hai Mommy:P

Edited by SheDevil - 08 September 2012 at 8:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..xxAqeelahxx

xxAqeelahxx IF-Sizzlerz
xxAqeelahxx
xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
wow cari the vm was mindblowing ... loved it ... i watched all 4 da other day you posted and this one today ... thats all of them this week right?

Love love the Vm ... the kutte log pics is joke ... look at you cari ... trying to get to vivian first and farah just drooling over him ... ROFL Thanks

..PlayfulKiss..carisma2

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..OtakuGirl-DeboxxAqeelahxxcarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxAqeelahxx

wow cari the vm was mindblowing ... loved it ... i watched all 4 da other day you posted and this one today ... thats all of them this week right?

Love love the Vm ... the kutte log pics is joke ... look at you cari ... trying to get to vivian first and farah just drooling over him ... ROFL Thanks
Absolutely bang on... I am the bully... Lol... Vivian is all mine...attitude LOL
Thanks a lot...
This song is just made for RK...

Yes darling that's all the 5 VM's of this week...

Thanks a lot dear... My fac part of the VM is the car scene and The mere hi jaisa tuje jachey ga kameena! Lol.

..PlayfulKiss..xxAqeelahxx

xxAqeelahxx IF-Sizzlerz
xxAqeelahxx
xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Absolutely bang on... I am the bully... Lol... Vivian is all mine...attitude LOL
Thanks a lot...

Thanks a lot dear... My fac part of the VM is the car scene and The mere hi jaisa tuje jachey ga kameena! Lol.

Hehe LOL The song suits him ... yes the car bit my fave too ...  Oh good i didn't want to miss any vm's ... mere hi jaisa tuje jachey ga kameena! Lol.LOL True said LOL

I love all da vm's ... that bas haq hain ek mera ... was just wow Clap ... i saved both of them on abhiya aswell but think the song really suits rishbala ...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

xxAqeelahxx IF-Sizzlerz
xxAqeelahxx
xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
When are you thinking of making more ?
I am so slow at making them ... just made 2 lol ... ur super fast !Thumbs Up

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by carisma2

Thanks a lot...

Hehe LOL The song suits him ... yes the car bit my fave too ...  Oh good i didn't want to miss any vm's ... mere hi jaisa tuje jachey ga kameena! Lol.LOL True said LOL

I love all da vm's ... that bas haq hain ek mera ... was just wow Clap ... i saved both of them on abhiya aswell but think the song really suits rishbala ...Smile

Thank you sooo much.. Yes that song really got me into Rishabala.
Thank you.. don't worry you haven't missed any ..

xxAqeelahxx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index