Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

MJ_K2 IF-Dazzler
MJ_K2
MJ_K2

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
i m writing for the first tym hope u al like it. please ignore my mistakes...

our story

after math khushi was al shatterd as she has lost everything her masi whom she used to cal her amma and her baba as well and found a support in his longlost found brother who is a business tycoon  SAM SINGHANIA ,was searching for her sister from so many years after the accident of their parents.

After 6 years''''''''...

In paris,a huge pauch villa,just like yash raj movies house .in house sweet voice echoing of morning prayers,mantras enchanted by  a beautiful lady in red saree , wearing mangalsutra,having sindoor  al stuffs dat  married women used to wear.  She is none other than khushi.  After completing her puja she takes pooja  thalimove towards photo with garlands on them pray in front of them and lit up a diya .those photos are of khushis actual mom dad who died  in accident and of course  her uncle aunt who adopted her.  Her eyes  turn wet by just remembering them.  The hands of clock strikes 8 . she goes upstairs   and enters the room just found everything in a mess . Music system on, all clothes shattered here and there. Then moving further a sweet princess sleeping  on her pink bed  looking so innocent  remind u only while sleeping. Khushi move towards her  wakes her up  but she was  just showing her tanturms like a daily routine.after 1 hour she wakes up'.yawning .

Khushi:good morning ZARA''.(while cleaning her room)

Zara:good morning mum . why u wake me up so late.

Khushi: I  made u wake up late or u were only showing ur tanturms like always.

Zara:ok 'k..k' now stop talking I need to rush as its my result day for my clas 3 .

Khushi just take out a beautiful white dress on the white and moves out while zara directly goes  to bathroom  khushi takes an exit

Now on dinning table'''''..at breakfast

A young man sitting with perfect busines man look reading newspaper.

Khushi enters .greets him good morning bhai and giving him a sweet kis on her cheeks.

Sam: good morning chotti.

Then a powerful voice strikes ontheir ears  hayre nand kishore''.

It was none other than buaji''.

plz post ur comments

Part2

Now on dinning table'''''..at breakfast

A young man sitting with perfect busines man look reading newspaper.

Khushi enters .greets him good morning bhai and giving him a sweet kis on her cheeks.

Sam: good morning chotti.

Then a powerful voice strikes ontheir ears  hayre nand kishore''.

It was none other than buaji''.

Now buaji  was not d same .she was wearing a nice white cream saree with a border of beige and a pearl necklace in her neck.simply looking adorable.

Now enters chitchat zara actually khushi one day found her crying near the church  around 4 years ago.khushi searched for her parents bt didn't find them so she adopted her.she was the one with whom khushi just forget all her sorrows.

Zara:hi  MAMU (GIVING A PECK ON HIS CHEEK just sat  on chairnearby him)

Mum   my breakfast.

Khushi:heres ur juice and ur grilled sandwitch with extra cheese.

Zara:thank u.  mum &mamu  u remember dat today is my result please  be on tym.nani ma ap bhi zaroor aana.

Buaji: haye re nandkishore. Hum toh zarooor hi aayenge.

She was  talking countinuously during the breakfast.

SAM:K '.chotti I have an imp meeting .i ll see u in zara's school at 5. Zara  have u done with ur breakfast  ? I will  drop u  2 ur school.

Zara: I m done mamu.

(zara taking her bag from sofa. Sam saying goodbye to buaji by touching her feet.zara pecking on buaji as well as khushi's cheek)

Zara:goodbye'''''.

AT MUMBAI

NOW MR.ARNAV SINGH RAIZAIDA HAS SHIFTED TO MUMBAI WITH  HIS FAMILY.SHYAM TRUTH  IS OUT IN FRONT OFANJALI , AND SHE HAS ACCEPTED IT AND HE IS IN JAIL RIGHT NOW.WHOLE FAMILY ALSO CAME TO KNOW ABT DAT GARIMA WAS INNOCENT . THE WHOLE STORY WAS FRAMED BY ARNAV 'S UNCLE WHO  HAD LUST ON GARIMA .ARNAV WAS JUST REGRETTING  HIS BEHAVIOUR  TOWARDS KHUSHI AND HER FAMILY. ARNAV HAS AGAIN  TURN INTO A RUTHLESS , WORKOHLIC ASR.

NOW AT RAIZADA MANSION

ARNAV WAS GETTING READY FOR OFFICE.LIKE ALWAYS ANJALI ENTERS HIS ROOM WITHOUT A KNOCK.

Anjali:chotte  tum office ke liye itni jaldi tyaar ho gye.

Arnav:ya di I have an imp.meeting today.

Anjali :acha chotte  plz breakfast kar ke jana.mein abhi hp ko bol dete hai ki who breakfast  laga de.

Arnav :di I m sorry I m already getting late.i ll eat in office.

(anjali has understood dat it is jst a waste to argue with his workholic bro)

.arnav was also ready for the meeting just grasping his coat. Suddenly a key just fal down from his pocket.arnav quickly just pick up dat key  without cuming in notice of anjali. Bt she has noticed it bt didn't question him abt it.

Edited by rasiafan - 08 September 2012 at 8:33am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

arkuavsweetshwetapadmashiniamee991swati2011MSgayatrifreya123

MSgayatri Senior Member
MSgayatri
MSgayatri

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
seems interesting.
continue soon :)
freya123 IF-Sizzlerz
freya123
freya123