Kshijit N Harry!!!

ALLboutLOVE54 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I think Kshijit n Harry looked sooooooooooooo ❤️HOT❤️ performing on da "Kya Kool Hain Hum" song!😃 I think that was soooooooooo sweet 2 do at Nakul's engagement. At 1st I didn't kno it was Kshijit b/c I was like Kshijit is not n can't b dat wild, but it was him😲 and he looked sooooooooooo ❤️HOT!!!❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Canadian Angel thumbnail
i haven't seen it yet! Kshitij looking good is kinda obvious, no surpirse to me, but Harry? Eeeeeewwwww
LostBoyz940 thumbnail

I thought it was cool to but I don't like how Ekta advertises her movies and shows.

mehvishrainbow2 thumbnail

Kshijit dance well then Harry and i like Kshijit dance very much.he is so cool.

*lucky_karen* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kshitij is a great dancer and harry is adorable!!!
samie thumbnail
they did it 4 kumud but spoilt it when they stopped halfway through i wanted it 2 w@ ch it 2 the end
kshitij lover thumbnail
i havent seen it yet but now i cant wait!! kishitij looking hot is no big surprise for me either cuz hes always hot!!!!😳
saturn567 thumbnail
 Yeah I was surprised when I noticed it wqas Kshitz with Harry preforming the song.  Kumad was so happy. I would be too if  I married someone like Kshitz and suddenly started to dance like that, I'd be like  " Wow! You were amazing!"
DesiGurl thumbnail
i know!! i was soo surprized too to see kshitij dance with harry!! he looked soo hot with that hair style!! and those clothes!! OMG!! he looked kinda like ritesh!! 😃
Angadzgirl thumbnail

yes i like kshitji dance. he is cool.

~sweta~