Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS:The Life-Changing Pact #2 [Link Pg 145] (Page 97)

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandana.s

Hey...

Lovely update...Another sweet n romantic part.. Embarrassed

Beautifull start by a beautifull moment... Embarrassed
Arnav was a ready as its Pari's birthday n was on cloud 9 after the kiss which he got from Khushi...

He walked in Khushi room to wake her up but he frozen in his spot by seeing Khushi how just came out of the bathroom n drying her hairs.. Day Dreaming

"Are u ANY girl??"
"As if you knocked and asked for my permission when entering my room yesterday night!!"  Wacko Khushi was blushing like hell n was nerves as she got caught Blushing... she tried to deny it but he made her quite by placing his finger on her lips... N then he pulled her to him n she was berating heavily... *some one pinch me please Silly* N then as a gentle man he zipped her kurta ...

Wow...i thought LG dont say Thank u but seems like time changes everything ...

Aww,Arnav was excited n happy when he saw his work on her dressing table but it dint hold for long as she told she was busy with other works so dint make time for it...she wanted to give a surprise to him.. Wink

Wow...Arnav helped khushi while she making Jalibes by tucking her hair behind her ears.. Tongue
N she also showed him how to make it as he is in a great urge to learn it.. Embarrassed

Then the celebration time...Pari was soo happy seeing also the preparation for her birthday...
 Loved how Khushi wiped the chocolate which was on near his lips...she dont wanted to take her hands off... Blushing

Omg Omg!!! Dancing Silly Did she realised that she Love him!!!She Love Arnav!! *Faint* Dead
She wanted to pour her herat out n she gone to talk to him but What the Confused...He was leaving?? *I should have remembered before that u r soo evil*  Evil Smile Angry

Precap was very nice.. Smile
Aww,poor Khushi was waiting for Arnav's call n was in a urge to cry also.. Embarrassed
Is that Arnav's call???? Confused

Totally loved it...Awesome part...

Cant wait...Plzzz Continue sooon
Eagerly waiting for the next part

Love u dear... Hug

Hi Chandana Hug I can never ever stop saying that I just love reading your comments!! You must be tired of listening to me saying the same thing each time na?LOL But unfortunately you will have to keep on listening to my praisesTongue

LOL yeh lo I pinched you!! See it wasn't a dream ROFL

Yep finally she realised!!Embarrassed

Why is everyone calling me EVIL?CryROFL I am an innocent soul!!Tongue

Will update tonight..hope you will get all your answers!!Wink

Love you too Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chandana.s

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Riima_Azraa

Res

edit** Embarrassed

I know why I edited this late, knew the 'cliffhanger' was coming so tried to read it as late as possible so the 'wait' wouldn't be soo excruciating  Tongue    

the morning after the night was described perfectly!!  I love watching..err.. reading about Arnav n his flirty moods Wink   

Besharam scene wasn't that besharam Nat, we can handle more Wink just saying!! LOL   

Cliffhanger!!!!! I thought it would be a mini one... this is HUGE!!!!! Arnav is leaving?!?!?!?! 

Faiza was right about threatening you with Dadi pics!!!! Evil Smile Faiza, we need to talk!!  LOL   

please don't make us wait for long!!! update soon... *makes puppy face*      

Love you *muwah* Hug

Hahaha finally you edited ROFL Good excuse for unreserving late Rima!!LOL

I told you I am shareef besharam...so be content with the little besharmi I throw here and there ROFLROFL

Haina hatke cliffhanger?Tongue I enjoyed it!!!LOL But I think I am the only one!!

Updating tonight!!

Thank you Rima Hug
tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Fujjy, your comment is the only one I have not replied to yet Evil Smile
tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

R
Edit--

YAYAYAYAAYYY!!! Meee firsttt!!!! Big smile Big smile
I got here and reserved before seeing the link you sent mee! ROFL so i consider this my fruit for all the stalkingg! ROFLROFL

TASHUUU THI WAS BRILLIANNNTTT!!!!! (I hate you for the cliffhanger but i'l come to that in a whilee) Heart
lovedd it!! Big smile

I LOVED how arnav was awake and had felt the kiss!!! AWWW!!! Hug That kiss must've made his dayyy, nooo? Wink
Day kia, poora year!! ROFL

OMGGG!! tashuuu that whole sceneee was sooo awesommmee!!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed YOU SHAREEF BESHARAM LARKI! ROFL I ran to read rhis as soon as you said something abt this! ROFL ROFL i was gonna read it after 4-5 daysss, atleast i was trying to! ROFL IT WAS REALLYY CUTTTEEE!!! Heart anddd HOT! Embarrassed

Loved the fact that Arnav actually asked khushi about the kiss!! that was veryyy cutely written! Loved their convo! It was sooo pyari! Cant believe arnav has gotten so bold! LOL loved it!

This update was full of lovely scenes! And do i need to tell you, you write BEAUTIFULLY?! I think NOT.
Im loving the story!!

Loved khushi wiping off arnavs face! Embarrassed

TASHU THIS UPDATE MADE ME GLST LIKE MADDD!!! Embarrassed loveddd it!! Big smile

Moving on,

OMGGG!!!! WHAT?? HOW?? WHENN?? WHYYY?? WHYYY??? :O
Why is Arnav leavinggg?? What in the name of ArHi world happeneddd??? How can he leave JUST when khushi realised her love for himmm?!?! Unhappy

TASHUUU !! YOU.ARE.PUREEE.EVIIIL!!!
Pleaseee dont leave us on this point till next week!! :o YOU WOULDNTTT!! YOU COULDNTT!!

HAVE YOU NO HEART, WOMANNN??! :O

Why is he going??? Unhappy is it cuz maybe he thinks that khushi must have agreed to read his book and publish it just cuz she loves him?? I mean arnv does kinda think that way!
Or is it cuz he wants to go to his familyy??? Maybe going to meet him?? Or maybe worse, they arranged his marriage?!?! :O :O

Okay no im being stupid! Nevermind !!

TASHU PLEASE UPDATE THIS BEFORE NEXT WEEK !! IM DYINNGGG WITH CURIOUSITY HEREEE!!!
Or you could tell me? Embarrassed

PLISSS UPDATE SOOONNN!!!!!

AND...
AND...
AND...

YOU WILL NOT END MY LOVE SO SOOONN !! No no no! THIS IS MY LAAAUUU!!!
Think about it haan! Embarrassed
LOVE YOUUU!!

WONDERFUL UPDATE! Muaaah! Hug

Yippie, you are first PartyI don't know how you manage to reserve first almost every time!! You impress me girl!!!Tongue

Already dreading what you are leaving at the end for me!!ROFL

ROFL it really must have made his entire year!! What a KISSIE!! ROFLROFL

Fujjy, if there were no such scenes, am sure you wouldn't even have felt so eager to read this update LOL You just couldn't wait, right?ROFL

OMG your comment is full of bashing!! I need to report it asap ROFLROFL

Just be prepared to read the worst!!Evil Smile

Will update tonight!! Hug
chandana.s IF-Rockerz
chandana.s
chandana.s

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tash10

Hey...

Arnav was a ready as its Pari's birthday n was on cloud 9 after the kiss which he got from Khushi...

He walked in Khushi room to wake her up but he frozen in his spot by seeing Khushi how just came out of the bathroom n drying her hairs.. Day Dreaming

"Are u ANY girl??"
"As if you knocked and asked for my permission when entering my room yesterday night!!"  Wacko Khushi was blushing like hell n was nerves as she got caught Blushing... she tried to deny it but he made her quite by placing his finger on her lips... N then he pulled her to him n she was berating heavily... *some one pinch me please Silly* N then as a gentle man he zipped her kurta ...

Aww,Arnav was excited n happy when he saw his work on her dressing table but it dint hold for long as she told she was busy with other works so dint make time for it...she wanted to give a surprise to him.. Wink

Wow...Arnav helped khushi while she making Jalibes by tucking her hair behind her ears.. Tongue
N she also showed him how to make it as he is in a great urge to learn it.. Embarrassed

Then the celebration time...Pari was soo happy seeing also the preparation for her birthday...
 Loved how Khushi wiped the chocolate which was on near his lips...she dont wanted to take her hands off... Blushing

Omg Omg!!! Dancing Silly Did she realised that she Love him!!!She Love Arnav!! *Faint* Dead
She wanted to pour her herat out n she gone to talk to him but What the Confused...He was leaving?? *I should have remembered before that u r soo evil*  Evil Smile Angry

Aww,poor Khushi was waiting for Arnav's call n was in a urge to cry also.. Embarrassed

Love u dear... Hug

Hi Chandana Hug I can never ever stop saying that I just love reading your comments!! You must be tired of listening to me saying the same thing each time na?LOL But unfortunately you will have to keep on listening to my praisesTongue

Love you too Heart

Well now i got used to it... Tongue LOL

Ouch Ouch ... *Dont u think u pinched lil too hard Confused* LOL

ROFL Nice joke...

Wow,U r updating Tonight??!!!!! Big smile 

Waitinggg... Day Dreaming

tash10

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tash10

Hey...

"Are u ANY girl??"

Love u dear... Hug

Love you too Heart

Well now i got used to it... Tongue LOL

Ouch Ouch ... *Dont u think u pinched lil too hard Confused* LOL

ROFL Nice joke...

Wow,U r updating Tonight??!!!!! Big smile 

Waitinggg... Day Dreaming

LOL was it too hard?LOL

Haila :O It wasn't meant to be a joke!! I am VERY serious!!!UnhappyROFL

Yep, I will update shortly!!

chandana.s

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Spamming to reach next page LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chandana.s-ElmoFuj-

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged

Since I am updating only once a week, the updates will be longer as a means of compensation Embarrassed 

The moment her eyes posed on Arnav holding his luggage, the smile which was plastered all over her face soon faded away to make way for worried expressions. His words "I am going Khushi!" kept echoing in her mind as she moved towards Arnav, with a sudden feeling of emptiness overpowering her. She wanted to know why. She had the right to be given an explanation, at least this is what she believed. What question did she not ask herself?

What had happened? Was it because of me that he wants to leave? Have I done anything wrong? Did I hurt him? Does he think that I want him to go?

Summoning courage to hear him reveal it all, Khushi broke the ice and asked him the reason for such a sudden departure.

"Why? How? When? I mean did anything happen? Are you going back to Delhi?" Khushi asked impatiently.

"Relax Khushi! So many questions! Else, I will have to believe that you care for me, should I?" Arnav said, raising an eyebrow and smiling.

"Yes…no…I am just concerned about why you are leaving!" Khushi replied.

"Yes or no? Anyway, I am not going back to Delhi! I will be very much in Lucknow…just going to my house Sheesh Mahal for some time!"

"But you said that you were not eager to go there because of Dadiji!"

"Right! I still don't feel like going because of Dadi, but things have changed now!"

Still pondering about what was that thing that had changed, Khushi suddenly found herself trapped in Arnav's arms that had surrounded her into a tight hug. That single hug had the magic of bringing her smile back…it was a peaceful and comforting hug that anyone would look forward to. Khushi now knew that nowhere would she find the same solace that she always found in Arnav's arms.

"Khushi, I am going to be Mama! Di is pregnant!" Arnav announced excitedly.

Khushi reciprocated the hug and congratulated him wholeheartedly, before both realised what they were doing and distanced themselves from one another.

"Di needs me … after Maa and Papa's death, I had promised to always take care of her! And now that she is going to be a Mom, I need to be by her side! I want to share her happiness! And Jeejaji is also on a business trip and he will come back in few days, so my presence is needed! It will give her the greatest joy to see me back home, at least for some time! But Dadi…" Arnav expressed.

"Everything will be fine…am sure!" Khushi replied, showing a concerned and reassuring look, while thinking "I trust you!"

Few minutes later, everyone had gathered in the hall to bid goodbye to Arnav : it was a unanimous feeling for all that Arnav had succeeded in creating a special place in this family within only a few days, and it was obvious that all did feel sad. Pari had been sulking throughout the series of byes that were directed to Arnav and finally clutched his hand asking for a huge goodbye hug without forgetting to tell him how much she would miss him. With everyone asking him to come back soon, Arnav felt a lump down the throat and kept looking at this family who had showered him with so much love.

Before leaving, he glanced at Khushi who accompanied him till the car.

"I need to go now! Planning to reach home before it gets too late! Bye Khushi and thank you!" Arnav said.

"Why thank you?" Khushi asked.

"Thank you for having made me part of your family…I will never forget my stay here!"

"Do tell me how things went on with Dadiji! And … when are we going to meet again?"

Without answering, Arnav opened the car door, murmuring to himself "Soon…very soon!" before driving off, leaving Khushi standing and staring at the car disappearing at distance.

Sheesh Mahal was no less than a King's palace, where luxury and comfort were abundant, with the exterior and the interior looking like a masterpiece. The gates opened and Arnav mentally prepared himself to meet the family that he had not seen since long. He was about to press the door button when it already opened with his Anjali Di standing at the threshold holding a Thaal in her hand.

"Chottey!" Anjali let out emotionally, gently hugging Arnav, and wiping the tears that had escaped from her eyes.

"How are you Di? And how is my little nephew?" Arnav asked, pointing towards Anjali's stomach.

"Now that you are here, we both are fine!" Anjali smilingly replied, and without losing any second, conducted his Arti, with the whole Raizada family witnessing the scene.

Arnav was soon bombarded by greetings and embraces coming from his Nani whom he had missed so much, the one who he respected the most in his life, her pillar; then his Mamiji and Mamiji who had brought him up like their own son, and finally he saw Dadi standing afar looking at him affectionately, yet with an air of authority that he always despised.

"So finally you have decided to come! I knew that without my support, you would fail! Now that you have seen your dreams crash, you have come back home! But as they say, better late than never!" Dadi said haughtily.

"For starters, my dreams haven't crashed! I have just put them on hold because right now I want to share Di's happiness…and I will never end my battle whatever happens! So, it's a huge misunderstanding to think that I came back due to failure!" Arnav retorted.

"You have come to Lucknow for your Di or for that girl?" Dadi suddenly asked angrily.

Dumfounded by Dadi's words, Arnav asked: "Which girl are you talking of?"                

"Khushi..the reason why you came to Lucknow! The reason why despite of being in Lucknow, you ignored us!! Thankfully I met Mr and Mrs Mehta yesterday and they told us about how they met you, and under which circumstances! Didn't you think it was your duty to inform us about it?"

"Dadi, I don't think I owe you an explanation! It's my life and I do whatever I want!"

"You already were one spoiled child, and now you are becoming stubborn day by day!"

"Enough Dadi! Chottey is here after such a long time, at least don't argue today!" Anjali said.

Dadi paced to her room, leaving the rest of the family alone in the living room. Everyone looked at Arnav with questioning eyes and sly smiles, that made him feel awkward.

"What?" Arnav let out, sensing the questioning gazes on him.

"Who is Khushi, Chottey?" Anjali asked.

"Simply the one Dadi spoke of" Arnav said, shrugging his shoulders.

"I know! But I want to hear it from your mouth who she is!" Anjali said teasingly.

"Hello Hi Anjali bitiyaan, Arnav turned out to be good at keeping secrets! We didn't even know when he fell in love!" Manorama mami replied.

"Di, Mamiji, actually…" Arnav was thinking about telling them the truth, rather the lies that he and Khushi had been saying but there was a bigger truth, that now he truly loved Khushi. So, he remained silent, letting his family interpret the situation in their own way. Maybe in this way, things would work out better, he thought.

"I think that we should invite Khushi bitiyaan and her family for dinner tomorrow! After all, she is our Chottey's pasand, so we need to meet her! Tomorrow first thing in the morning I will phone her family!" Nani informed, much to the happiness of everyone present in the living room, and more precisely Arnav who rushed to his room.

Khushi had been pacing in her room for the last ten minutes, glancing at her phone each second, eagerly waiting for the name "Arnav" to appear on the screen.

"He forgot me…he doesn't care for me!" Khushi murmured to herself, with tears threatening to flow.

She suddenly felt the phone vibrating and frantically pressed the answer button to hear his voice.

"Khushi…" Arnav said.

"Is it now that you got time to phone….it's been more than three hours since you left home and you didn't have time to call me for a single second! Never do this to me again! I got scared! You know how I was getting worried thinking about what could have happened…whether you reached home safely…whether things are sorted between you and Dadi…whether you are fine…" Khushi unleashed at a go, relieved to hear Arnav but at the same time angry at him for having been late.

"Only if you stop talking will I be able to answer your questions, right?" Arnav said, amused by Khushi's blabbering "Everything is fine! I couldn't call because things were a tad bit heated! And why should I have phoned you anyway? How does my life matter to you?"

"Hmm … Amma and Babuji were asking!" Khushi replied, patting the back of her head.

"Liar" Arnav thought and added "Okay, cut the phone! I will speak to Aunty and Uncle!"

"No…no…actually it's already too late! They have gone to sleep…so you tell me and I will pass the message!"

"Dadi and I got into another argument, but I don't care! But there is something else I need to tell you, that's principally why I phoned you!"

"What?"

"In the same way that your family thinks that we are a couple, my family thinks the same! They learnt it from Mehta uncle that I was staying at your house"

"Now your family also has learnt it?"

"Yep…and the thing is that everyone wants to meet you! Since it's late now, Nani will phone your family tomorrow morning … you are all invited tomorrow for dinner!"

"They want to meet me?" Khushi asked feeling worried.

"There's nothing to get scared of Khushi! Just like I met your family, you will meet mine! Simple! And it's just the matter of a day…"

"Okay, I will be ready!"

"Great…so see you tomorrow Khushi! Good night!"

PRECAP

As soon as Khushi stepped one foot in Sheesh Mahal, Arnav instantaneously felt that she had reached, and he immediately rushed to get a glimpse of her. He had not seen her for a whole day, and could no longer bear the torture of being far from her. From the top of the stairs, he noticed Khushi in a white Anarkali suit looking as angelic ever, with her eyes roaming around, seemingly searching for something, or maybe someone, until they seemed to settle on his.

Likes and comments please!!Embarrassed

Edited by tash10 - 02 October 2012 at 9:48am

The following 131 member(s) liked the above post:

sini#81dpurvachilliesarjuhi_143vanesha230evergreen05shweta5126tomchi94raniusha1kskjanaykm52sonia.18PotatoefreakReachme3lliesham24mssravyamanisjankisoni86rusticreetsoniachammu.Ritu.Jgoyalkalpna123Dreamer-89LoveArnavKhushivini96anamika00kashforlifex-divya-Silvergirlblue_sapphirearnavlover97sagmruswepri3lovevoldemortMithilaTorrARSHI_FAN11TRND86Arshi94ina_saahilarshiyakanishkanadiabenGogoismitaReader_HobbyAish002Crazy_1001khusiarnavpantrossyhorizon123dimple288AsrkkgsraeyshaalimKKKAMissAsianarnavbarunGoldenEyessweetanu2314sagarpatadiameem17vidya.sanjayniru273shivanirajputmannat27Glimmershane1MissNadiaAshaviAJlovesArshiMGRMFFSkafaApples94-Viji-please6N0306RhysennTwilightHorizondazzlerabilively-piia__blossom__nehusashhhfarha5556segadbhadraprasadipkkndfanforevaMaghinallsshree10sana11jisaSkiranJhalak29pavi1frenzyychandana.ssuwincaskerdebby_11kvarshaashred12angullgrl91ShiningStar18SmileyStarAmti4usrijaaa127bhaktiiikriti_atharvkritashprpk525laksh65cocoatreeChitraFajoopLyssaPieHansaNtinselmitzi11.Saraa.Jyo.Arshi.IPK-afsha-drunkiiebabe..Anita..ASR6262tvpal007Omoraboti-ElmoFuj-Riima_Azraadiyadivyanoclapsplease-Mrinalini--Xpress-mishti_17NestleToulouse

Go to top