Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS:The Life-Changing Pact #2 [Link Pg 145] (Page 78)

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASR6262

Amazing update ClapClapClapClap
thank u for pm me HugHug

Thank you :)

No probs at all Hug

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovespell

Nice.  khushi is coming out of her shell.  and there are getting closer.

Yep!!!Embarrassed Thanks for the comment :)
tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TwilightStar_JP

Loved it!! jus too perfect!! n it took tym for me to realise that chocky part was precap!!: P n they acted as a couple in d store was icing on d cake n obv she pecked him aww!!

Cheers for the pm :) 

Jyothi !! Thank you so much Hug Yep, it was the precap LOL
tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kins103

its so nice to see that they are getting closer

Haina?Wink Thanks for the comment Embarrassed
tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pantrossy

Wow... That was so lovely

Aww, thank you :)
tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaliyahassan

Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by aaliyahassan

EDIT 

Tashu firstly M really sorry for editing so late Tongue 
Arnav is so cute Embarrassed clutching her dupatta .. he doesn't wanna lose her .. 
"dil haara rey!!" LOL LOL 

aww they were shopping for my Pari .. Hug   Haha shopkeeper also knows they are a couple Embarrassed
Pari is so sweet again she blurted out everything to Khushi Embarrassed 
My angel Hug  

OMG!! Khushi is going to help him .. can't wait for that to happen Day Dreaming 

LOOKING FORWARD TO PARI'S BIRTHDAY PARTY Big smile 
FANTASTIC UPDATE Tashu Hug

No sorry hun!!! I would have reminded you if you had not unreserved!!LOL

Dil Haaha re Dil haara haara dil haara haara dil haara ROFL I love this song!!!Tongue

While everyone is drooling on Arnav, you are always praising Pari LOL You are so cute Hug

Love you Shreya Heart

Yes but I can never forget to unres on ur ss Embarrassed

me too Smile 

LOL LOL I don't know why I am like crazzy for Pari Embarrassed I love her too much Big smile But it's not that I love Arnav less .. he is my HERO Blushing 

I love u even more Hug

I know Embarrassed

Hayye Wink It's good you clarified LOL

Muah Heart
tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xaffi

Amazing..

Thank you Big smile
-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Tashu, will edit this in a whileee

^shreya and nayu, you guys took my fav spot on tashu's thread 

*SNIFF SNIFF*

IL HAUNT YOU GUYS FOREVERRR Evil Smile ROFL ROFL

EDIT-----

I.CANNOT.BELIEVE.I.ALMOST.MISSED.THIS.CHAPTER!!! 

I.CANNOT.BELIEVE.I.FORGOT.TO.READ.THE.BEST.CHAPTER.OF.THIS.SS.TILL.DATE!!!!

TASHUUU!!!!! This chapter was brilliiiannntt!!!! You have no idea how many times i GLST-ed while reading this i swear!!! 

LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED THIS CHAPTER, WOMANNN!!! Heart Heart

Okay, arnav was holding onto khushi's dupatta so they manage to stay together? CAN I KISS THIS GUY PLEASE?? I MEAN HOW CUTE CAN ONE GET?!?!? 
Its like the rasam in indian wedding where the woman holds the dupatta thing of the man and takes the pheras! It totallyy symbolised that!! LOVED IT! Heart

Out for shopping for pari's birthdaaayyy, AWWWEEE!!! A BIG HUG TO PARII FIRSTLY! Hug 
She is always the cupid knowingly or unknowingly! Muah to her!! Big smile

it was sooo AWESOME how the shop owner mistaked them as a couple in search for a gift for their kid! GLST x 1bn!! LOL and they didnt even DENY that!! OMGGG IM ONNA FALL OFF MY BEDDD WITH EXCITEMENT NOW!!! HEHAHAHOHOHAYHAY!!!! THIS WAS SOOO PYARAAA!! Hug

Amazimg how khushi opened about her little Childhood memories to Arnav! I mean the kinda woman khushi is, she would never! But she opened up to Arnav!! Thats soo sweet!! Big smile

totally loved the eomotional moment they shared hearing arnav's story! And tashu! The story is moving so amazingly you got no idea! I mean who would've thought that would be the reaason arnav so badly wanted his book to be published!!

You know what? I think id say kuddos to dadi! Had she not been against him, arnav would never have challeneged, and had he not, he would never have flown to dehli, met khushi, came to lucknow with her!! THIS IS AWESOME!

Oh how i hope when arnav goes to meet his family, he takes khushi along! The future raizada bahu! *GLST*! Day Dreaming

loved how khushi deespite being so tired read arnav's work and loveed it!! Tashu u and arnav have this in common, you both write AWESOME! Wink

AWEEE PARIII SWEETIEEE I LOVE YOU!! How cutteee that she told khushi how he kissed her and how she went and KISSED him and he wasnt even sleeping!!!! I THINK IL LITERALLY FALL OFF MY BED WITH THE EXCITEMENT! YAYAYAAYAYYY!!! VERY ADORABLE! Heart Heart

loveddd the precappp!!! Ohhh myy!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed 
Very shareef haan? ROFL ROFL we're the shareef besharams bahahahahahaha!! ROFL ROFL

LOVEEELLYYY TASHU LOVELY!! Hug

I am here to remind you na, so you would not have missed it!!!LOL When I checked the comments, I was like "Faiza hasn't unreserved yes! I need to shake her up!"ROFL Shreya and Rima haven't unreserved too...I need to chase them now ROFL

Faiza not GLSTing would be a calamity ROFL Awwee, thank you so much hun!! This chapter was important to develop their bond and show the change in their relationship!!

NO YOU CAN'T KISS HIM!!! ROFLROFL He is mine!! MINE ONLY!!! ROFLROFL Wait a minute, he is Khushi's Cry ROFLROFL OMG you are a genius, even decoding symbolisms in the update Hug

Fuj, one question: your jaws don't pain?? I mean you GLST so much na ROFLROFLROFL

You found it emotional?Embarrassed I can't tell you how glad I am, I wanted Arnav's past to be touching!!!

Hmm complimenting Dadi huh?ROFL It's true thoughBig smile

I am still clueless how I will introduce Arnav's family but it will be in the next update or the one after!!

OMG I love you for saying this!! OMG me and Arnav we have something in common!!!Shocked GLST * infinity ROFLROFLROFL

Was the precap besharam type? *Tashu acting ignorant*ROFL

Thank you Faiza for the comment Hug

Hahaha i have no idea how i missed it! But trueee, i have you to keep me on track !! ROFL

exactly!!! THEY DO PAIN! You write soo cute i cant help myself from GLST-ing !! But i love GLST-ing! Not otherwsie, never otherwise, but here on your SS i LAAUUU!! ROFL

HAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAH TASHUU!! ROFL ROFL well im glad that if i cant kiss him, you cant either ! buahahahah!! Evil Smile khushi would kill you! Or me! Remember how she said yesterday 'Hum uss churail ko jaan se mardenge aur uske baal nochlenge!'

EEKS! I love my hair!! ROFL

veryy emotional and nice! Loved it!!

Ahahahahahahah weee bit besharam but i like naa! I mean we all did watch yesterdays episodee!! ROFL ROFL ROFL

Believe me, I will always make sure you will unreserve, else you know the punishment right? ROFLROFL

Evil you!! ROFL We both can't...no one can't..and this is the silver lining ROFLROFL Buahahaha I loved how she said that!! I love my hair too ROFLROFL Imagine a sherni Khushi out on a rampage to pull all IF chicks' hair!! ROFLROFL EPIC ROFLROFL

Seriously, when I wrote the precap, I had no idea, it would lokk becharam! Now expectations are higher and I will make it even more besharam ROFLROFL

Haahahahahhaa yes i do and you dnt have to remind me that everytime, HMPH!!! ROFL

baahahahaha!!! Omg that would be so epic!! Women all around the world will go bald that way tashu! Rehem karoo! [ROFL

OMGG EEE! Now thatsss smart!! ROFL people who are shareef besharam like me have surely expected more than that precap, so dont hesitate in beeing more shareef besharam! ROFL ROFL im so excited noww! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tash10

Go to top