Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS:The Life-Changing Pact #2 [Link Pg 145] (Page 71)

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crazy_1001

I really want to know what Arnavs book is about :D that was a great chapter! Enjoyable! 

You know what, I was meaning to write an extract of his book, at least a few lines! But I got rusted about what could his book be talking of!! Point noted though! In an upcoming update, I'll make sure to include this detail!!!

Thank you for the comment :)

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Originally posted by tash10

reswa vey ooohhh ohhh res va vey LOL

Edit-

Tashu !! Loved the update sweetie StarHug

Awwe so cute ! Loved the way he clutched the dupatta ! Heart Haha !! Loved the shopkeeper ! Iss kostin Ko Kya Naam Doon ??ROFL Loved Arshi's expressions ! LOL Awwe Khushi is warming up to him Heart
Loved their shopping spree ! LOL
Awwe loved the way she recounted her childhood experiences to Arnav ! Typical Khushi Embarrassed Awwe Poor Arnav,it really made me emotional the way he recapped how his Birthday experiences would used to be when he small ! Also loved the way he opened up to Khushi and started sharing his memories with her ! Heart Pari is such a sweetheart Heart 
OMG !!! She kissed him good night and he was awake !!! Aaahh ! So cant wait for the next part !! Embarrassed
Omg the precap was Hot !!! Blushing
Lovely update Tashu !! Hug Cant wait for the next part !! Big smile

I loved your style of reserving!!!LOL

OMG you loved the shopkeeper?ShockedROFL Buahahaha Iss Kostin Ko Kya Naam Doon ROFLROFL

Aww, you felt emotional huh!!!Hug

Haila was it hot?ShockedROFLROFL I guess you are having high expectations reading the precap!!!ROFL

*beep* Nayu for the lovely comment and esp for unreserving your post!! No one has done it yet!!!ROFL 

Love you Hug

Haha !! Main alag tareeke se reserve karna chahthi thi ! LOL Ya !! I loved the way he asked ArHi that !! It was too funny for words !! ROFLROFL Oh and Yes I am having high expectations Tashu since its you after all,as in you write so well! TongueWink Awwe you're welcome sweetie HugHug Haha !! They'll be doing it soon I guess ! LOL Loveee youu moreee Heart

Yes like I usually do in your posts!!ROFL I am fed up to see only RES!! This one is hatkeWink

Aww *beep* Nayu Hug

No they won't be doing it soon!!!ShockedROFLROFL I am very shareef!!!ROFL

Totally !!! That was the Halkat jawani phase !! ROFL I totally get that ! LOLNow what ??LOL EmbarrassedHugHug Haha !!ROFLROFL Shareef and You ?? Joke of the century !! Bwahahahah ROFL

OMG Nayu big MU!!Shocked I thought you were speaking of Arnav and Khushi doing IT in the SSROFL My mind is so corrupt I tell you these days ROFL And I was shocked you thought they would do it based on the precap of the SS ROFL

What the!!ROFL

OMG !!! Such a big MU Tashu !!! Beats even ASR's terrace one ! BwahahahahaROFLROFLROFL No I didnt mean !! Iss "Shareef"Ladki Ko Kya Naam Doon ?? ROFLROFL Answer-Tashu !!! ROFLAnd since you said it, didnt think that till now though!LOL

Seriously I was like is Nayu alright thinking I'll make them do IT in the SS while preparing the birthday party ROFLROFL I know right such a big MU!!! It all has to do with yesterday's epi though!!!Embarrassed

OMG I am so becharam ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NestleToulouse

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti_17

Cute update.. Khushi is gonna gift him something really very special.. Loved how Arnav shared his thoughts with her. .

Thank you Mishti Hug
tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ta33iiE

Omg Arnav was not sleepin :0 :)

Hey TasrinTongue Hahaha was it a pleasant shock?LOL Thanks hun :)
tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kvarsha

awesome updateee...
aww arnav knew abt she kissed him..
he goona play with her i thinkLOL
thnx 4 pmBig smile

Thank you for the comment Big smile

LOL who knows Wink
tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reallyhappy

wow'
agn a btfl chpter..!!!ClapClap
so nw got 2 c y he left his house..his family..
n business..
2 fulfil his parents dream..dt he had once thot..:)
Khushi n Arnav r being cmfrtable nw..
both hav strtd gettin attractd 2 each odr..
i was scared abt d kiss partEmbarrassed
bt dt elated me..LOLLOL
she gav him a good nyt kissDay Dreaming
n Arnav new..LOL
i hope dey cum really close 2 each odr b4 dey leav..

n i wish he evn intrduces Khushi 2 his family b4 leavin..:D
thinkin too much..:D
lovin it...SmileSmileSmile
do pm me wen u update more..TongueTongueTongueTonguethnxxx SmileSmileSmileSmile

Thank you so much for your beautiful comment Ruchi Hug

Yep, finally I included some details connecting to his past!! And very soon, his family too will be inroduced!! Already thought of an angle, but am still in the thinking phase LOL

See, nothing wrong happened with the kiss!!! Glad you liked that part!!!

I love your comments and the questions you ask yourself! I will always try to answer them!!!Embarrassed

reallyhappy

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged

reswa vey ooohhh ohhh res va vey LOL

Edit-

Tashu !! Loved the update sweetie StarHug

Awwe so cute ! Loved the way he clutched the dupatta ! Heart Haha !! Loved the shopkeeper ! Iss kostin Ko Kya Naam Doon ??ROFL Loved Arshi's expressions ! LOL Awwe Khushi is warming up to him Heart
Loved their shopping spree ! LOL
Awwe loved the way she recounted her childhood experiences to Arnav ! Typical Khushi Embarrassed Awwe Poor Arnav,it really made me emotional the way he recapped how his Birthday experiences would used to be when he small ! Also loved the way he opened up to Khushi and started sharing his memories with her ! Heart Pari is such a sweetheart Heart 
OMG !!! She kissed him good night and he was awake !!! Aaahh ! So cant wait for the next part !! Embarrassed
Omg the precap was Hot !!! Blushing
Lovely update Tashu !! Hug Cant wait for the next part !! Big smile

I loved your style of reserving!!!LOL

OMG you loved the shopkeeper?ShockedROFL Buahahaha Iss Kostin Ko Kya Naam Doon ROFLROFL

Aww, you felt emotional huh!!!Hug

Haila was it hot?ShockedROFLROFL I guess you are having high expectations reading the precap!!!ROFL

*beep* Nayu for the lovely comment and esp for unreserving your post!! No one has done it yet!!!ROFL 

Love you Hug

Haha !! Main alag tareeke se reserve karna chahthi thi ! LOL Ya !! I loved the way he asked ArHi that !! It was too funny for words !! ROFLROFL Oh and Yes I am having high expectations Tashu since its you after all,as in you write so well! TongueWink Awwe you're welcome sweetie HugHug Haha !! They'll be doing it soon I guess ! LOL Loveee youu moreee Heart

Yes like I usually do in your posts!!ROFL I am fed up to see only RES!! This one is hatkeWink

Aww *beep* Nayu Hug

No they won't be doing it soon!!!ShockedROFLROFL I am very shareef!!!ROFL

Totally !!! That was the Halkat jawani phase !! ROFL I totally get that ! LOLNow what ??LOL EmbarrassedHugHug Haha !!ROFLROFL Shareef and You ?? Joke of the century !! Bwahahahah ROFL

OMG Nayu big MU!!Shocked I thought you were speaking of Arnav and Khushi doing IT in the SSROFL My mind is so corrupt I tell you these days ROFL And I was shocked you thought they would do it based on the precap of the SS ROFL

What the!!ROFL

OMG !!! Such a big MU Tashu !!! Beats even ASR's terrace one ! BwahahahahaROFLROFLROFL No I didnt mean !! Iss "Shareef"Ladki Ko Kya Naam Doon ?? ROFLROFL Answer-Tashu !!! ROFLAnd since you said it, didnt think that till now though!LOL

Seriously I was like is Nayu alright thinking I'll make them do IT in the SS while preparing the birthday party ROFLROFL I know right such a big MU!!! It all has to do with yesterday's epi though!!!Embarrassed

OMG I am so becharam ROFLROFL

Lol !! You are too too much !! [=))ROFL Haha I totally get that !! Kal ka episode ka asar [=))ROFL Its okay Tashu !! We all are !! Dont you remember our "It"Convo?[=))ROFL

tash10

pantrossy Goldie
pantrossy
pantrossy

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Wow... That was so lovely

tash10

Go to top