Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS:The Life-Changing Pact #2 [Link Pg 145] (Page 69)

TwilightStar_JP IF-Dazzler
TwilightStar_JP
TwilightStar_JP

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Loved it!! jus too perfect!! n it took tym for me to realise that chocky part was precap!!: P n they acted as a couple in d store was icing on d cake n obv she pecked him aww!!

Cheers for the pm :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tash10

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

reswa vey ooohhh ohhh res va vey LOL

Edit-

Tashu !! Loved the update sweetie StarHug

Awwe so cute ! Loved the way he clutched the dupatta ! Heart Haha !! Loved the shopkeeper ! Iss kostin Ko Kya Naam Doon ??ROFL Loved Arshi's expressions ! LOL Awwe Khushi is warming up to him Heart
Loved their shopping spree ! LOL
Awwe loved the way she recounted her childhood experiences to Arnav ! Typical Khushi Embarrassed Awwe Poor Arnav,it really made me emotional the way he recapped how his Birthday experiences would used to be when he small ! Also loved the way he opened up to Khushi and started sharing his memories with her ! Heart Pari is such a sweetheart Heart 
OMG !!! She kissed him good night and he was awake !!! Aaahh ! So cant wait for the next part !! Embarrassed
Omg the precap was Hot !!! Blushing
Lovely update Tashu !! Hug Cant wait for the next part !! Big smile

I loved your style of reserving!!!LOL

OMG you loved the shopkeeper?ShockedROFL Buahahaha Iss Kostin Ko Kya Naam Doon ROFLROFL

Aww, you felt emotional huh!!!Hug

Haila was it hot?ShockedROFLROFL I guess you are having high expectations reading the precap!!!ROFL

*beep* Nayu for the lovely comment and esp for unreserving your post!! No one has done it yet!!!ROFL 

Love you Hug

NestleToulouse

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chandana.s

Res

*Edited*

Wonderfull update...Very sweet n cute part.. Embarrassed
Enjoyed reading...

Wow,they both had gone for shopping to buy gifts for Pari..The most cute part was Arnav had clutched Khushi's duppata without her Knowledge as the mall was very crowdy... Blushing

The shop owner thought they r married n was here to by gift for there kid by seeing there argument for selecting teddy bear LOL ...But none of them though of correcting him Embarrassed Wink...Khushi was surprised by her behavier as she dint felt bad n was comparing the old Khushi to the new one...

After shopping they went to coffee shop n They both shared there childhood memories...Loved there new bonding of sharing eachother thoughts n memeories.. Day Dreaming

Aww...khushi use to see the gift early n use to re-wrap it n she use to act as she was surprised when she open them in front of everyone...She was soo naughty n smart kid.. LOL

Arnav use to wait for his birthday as on that they he use to get  more time to spend with his family... Awww,he lost his parents in an accident Cry n now he had a argument with his nani regarding his carrier n came to delhi to fullfill his dreams... Embarrassed
Loved how Khushi tried to comfort him by putting her hand on his Day Dreaming
Now they r emotionally bonding with eachother... Heart

Khushi read his story n was impressed by his writting skills...I think she will publish it n surprise him...

Pari want Khushi to put her to sleep n Pari asked her to give her a good night kiss like her Arnie give to her Khushi maasi n she even showed her how...Loved how she told her that it was a secret LOL ..She is such a cutie pie Hug Embarrassed 

Omg!! Shocked Khushi while going to her room went to Arav room n gave him a good night kiss in his way Unware of the fact that he is awake... Blushing  Heart

Very romantic precap... Blushing  Heart

Cant wait...Continue sooon

Love U Hug

Hey Chandana Hug Thank you so much hun!!!Heart

It was cute na...just imagine him doing that Day Dreaming

I love the way you analyse each and every detail of the update!! You are too awesome Star

Haan Khushi was a naughty child LOL And Arnav had a fight with his Dadi,  not Nani!! Wasn't it clear?Confused I need to check it again in case it was a typo!!

Yes, he was awakeWink

Why is everyone blushing at the precap?ROFL Now, I am having pressure!!!LOL

Love you more!Heart

Edited by tash10 - 22 September 2012 at 3:31am

chandana.s

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tash10

Edit-

Awwe so cute ! Loved the way he clutched the dupatta ! Heart Haha !! Loved the shopkeeper ! Iss kostin Ko Kya Naam Doon ??ROFL Loved Arshi's expressions ! LOL Awwe Khushi is warming up to him Heart
Awwe loved the way she recounted her childhood experiences to Arnav ! Typical Khushi Embarrassed Awwe Poor Arnav,it really made me emotional the way he recapped how his Birthday experiences would used to be when he small ! Also loved the way he opened up to Khushi and started sharing his memories with her ! Heart Pari is such a sweetheart Heart 
OMG !!! She kissed him good night and he was awake !!! Aaahh ! So cant wait for the next part !! Embarrassed

OMG you loved the shopkeeper?ShockedROFL Buahahaha Iss Kostin Ko Kya Naam Doon ROFLROFL

Haila was it hot?ShockedROFLROFL I guess you are having high expectations reading the precap!!!ROFL

*beep* Nayu for the lovely comment and esp for unreserving your post!! No one has done it yet!!!ROFL 

Love you Hug

Haha !! Main alag tareeke se reserve karna chahthi thi ! LOL Ya !! I loved the way he asked ArHi that !! It was too funny for words !! ROFLROFL Oh and Yes I am having high expectations Tashu since its you after all,as in you write so well! TongueWink Awwe you're welcome sweetie HugHug Haha !! They'll be doing it soon I guess ! LOL Loveee youu moreee Heart

tash10

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged

Edit-

Love you Hug

Haha !! Main alag tareeke se reserve karna chahthi thi ! LOL Ya !! I loved the way he asked ArHi that !! It was too funny for words !! ROFLROFL Oh and Yes I am having high expectations Tashu since its you after all,as in you write so well! TongueWink Awwe you're welcome sweetie HugHug Haha !! They'll be doing it soon I guess ! LOL Loveee youu moreee Heart

Yes like I usually do in your posts!!ROFL I am fed up to see only RES!! This one is hatkeWink

Aww *beep* Nayu Hug

No they won't be doing it soon!!!ShockedROFLROFL I am very shareef!!!ROFL

NestleToulouse

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by frenzyy

arnav shared abt his past to her... love the growing bond between the two.. awwsum update!!

Aww you loving it?Embarrassed So glad!! Thanks for the comment :)
NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged

Edit-

Love you Hug

Yes like I usually do in your posts!!ROFL I am fed up to see only RES!! This one is hatkeWink

Aww *beep* Nayu Hug

No they won't be doing it soon!!!ShockedROFLROFL I am very shareef!!!ROFL

Totally !!! That was the Halkat jawani phase !! ROFL I totally get that ! LOLNow what ??LOL EmbarrassedHugHug Haha !!ROFLROFL Shareef and You ?? Joke of the century !! Bwahahahah ROFL

tash10

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvpal007

Dadi is the bad one here too...forcing her will on this Arnav too.
The chocolate ganache in the precap...makes my imagination go on a trip.
Are they icing a cake togetherWink

Dadi can never be good anywhere!!!ROFL She inspires only evilness!!!ROFL

Buahahaha glad I am making your imagination travelling to unknown destinations ROFL

Pata nahinLOL

Thanks for the comment :)

Go to top