Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS:The Life-Changing Pact #2 [Link Pg 145] (Page 58)

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SmileyStar

Look who's back?!! Fari!! *looks around expectantly for applaud but only gets showered with rotten tomatoes and eggs... ONCE AGAIN* LOL

Seriously Tashu, I know I'm a *beep* for not commenting earlier! *Tashu nods coldly saying 'tell me something I don't know' and Fari shrinks back* Big smile

Yaar, actually the simple excuse behind my late response for yet once again is that I was just not in the mood to come to IF long enough to comment LOL Actually I heard that exams will be held in Feb this year instead of April cos of the upcoming elections and I've been in a worried mood all week so... And I can only write a comment on your work when I'm really happy from inside so thats why I was waiting for my fazool mood to subside so that I could write you one of my Fazool, which you consider not so Fazool, comment ROFL

Ok, so this time I'm here to comment on chapters 14 and 15!! How exciting!! LOL

Ok, coming to chapter 14, it was plain awesome! A drunk Khushi was sooo watch fun to read LOL The lady governess had been reduced to a giggling teenage girl with her first crush! It was sooo adorable Embarrassed

The best part was when Khushi called Lavanya Kutti Kamini! ROFL I actually burst out laughing! It was sooo goood! Tongue

Loved how Arnav stood up for Khushi and told Lavanya that he wasn't her property! Seriously the way that girl kept clinging to Arnav made me want to break off her arms ROFL

The confession without a doubt was the BESTEST!! The way Khushi confessed was SOOO adorable and cute!! I LOOOVVVEEDDD IT!! *claps furiously* Big smile

Awww Arnav was such a gentleman!! He didn't kiss her knowing she wasn't in her senses! My respect for him just increased ten fold Hug

The bedtime kiss was very cute though! I'm telling you Pari is the most amazing and adorable cupid everrr!! Embarrassed

Ok done with comment for chapter 14! Now move on to 15 shall we?? Wink

OMG!! You have no idea how glad I was when I read Khushi remembered their last night together! I was sooo afraid that she would forget all about it ROFL

Awww she thinks she's already started daydreaming about Arnav, how cute!! Embarrassed

The breakfast scene was very sweet! "I fell in love with one stubborn girl" ROFL how true!! And then Arnav's comment on the party being boring! Very smart guy isn't he?? Makes me fall in love with him all over again Embarrassed and its all your fault Tashu LOL

Awww our little cupid's birthday is coming up and I already have a feeling that its going to be awesome! Can't wait Embarrassed

Buhahahaha ROFL ROFL Arnav's advice to not call that friend of Pari's a Kutti Kamini made me ROFL! ROFL Actually not ROFL but ROBL... You know Rolling on BED laughing ROFL ROFL Lame, I know ROFL

The Teri Meri Rabba Ve moment was so cute!! Loved how it brought back their memories from last night and both confessed how special that song has become for both of them Embarrassed

Precap is just Awww... Can't wait for the next part Embarrassed

I reckon I've written a long enough comment! Hope you don't doze off half way through it ROFL Update soon pleej Tongue

Loved the updates and of course love you too!! Loads, I must add Embarrassed Hug

And here Fari goes again with peekaboo!!!ROFLThank your stars I don't have rotten eggs or tomatoes in my study room ROFL

*Tashu takes out a note where Fari's list of excuses are written and adds the new one* ROFL

Aww, it's okie!! I know that studies are the biggest obstacle to us coming on IF!!Unhappy And don't stress for your exams, I am sure you will rock them!!! Big smile Glad your Fazool mood has subsided...ROFL ROFL

ROFL you wanted to break Lavanya's arms?ShockedROFLROFL

Thanks for the claps LOL

I know that in every show, esp Indian ones, they always have amnesia when they get drunk ROFL And I always ask myself WHY?? No way I was going to make Khushi forget thatLOL, else it would have been back to square one!!!Tongue

New Acronym, ROBL !!! Me likey!!!ROFL

I love reading your comments Fari, so no way I can doze off!!!Wink

Love you this Hug much and even more Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmileyStar

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rubinahansa

Superb

Thank you Embarrassed
tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xaffi

Amazing.. Update soon.

Thank you so much <3 Will update on Wednesday!!Big smile
tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crazy_1001

That was such a good update! I dont know why but I felt like a giddy teenager! Made me go all mush inside! 

Aww, really? Hehe LOL Thank you so much Hug
tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TwilightStar_JP

Aww such a lovely update!! Arshi arshi o d way!! Lol both are two strong heahed to open up but I luv how arnav at tyms takes d ball in his court cute!! And that goodnight kiss im sure our laad governoress cant frgt for a long tym now! Heheh amazing dear n the fall was highlight in supersonic speed he saved her aww
cheers for the pm :)

Aww, thank you so much Hug
srijaaa127 IF-Rockerz
srijaaa127
srijaaa127

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
This is just too cute update tashu... So sweet
Khushi is too funny dammit LOL... Arnav is leaving no chance
Loved the update... Precap is awesome yaar
Am waiting for it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NestleToulousetash10

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

I'm first yippeeeDancing*Following NK's advise and breathing in an out*LOL

Coming to the update !! I loved it sweetie Hug
Awwe Khushi remembers everything and was dreaming about him ! Well I dont blame her LOLDay Dreaming
Haha loved Khushi's hallucinationsLOL
OMG !! He was actually there ?? HaaayyyeeeDay DreamingNow I wish I could do that and he would appear in front of me too,kash !! WinkDay Dreaming
Awwwee loved the way he asked her how she was ! So caring he is Day Dreaming
Haha loved the way Arnav realised that Khushi was playing a game with him and he was acting all coy then too LOL
Awwwe so cute!!-->At the breakfast table, Khushi naturally got seated next to Arnav, who muttered "I fell in love with one stubborn girl!!!"
 the breakfast table scene was too cute !! Lol at ASR's statement that he would never be able to understand girlsLOL
I loved Khushi's constant thoughts !! It was too funny LOL
Haha loved the way he brought "Kutti Kamini"in the picture.Poor Khushi LOL
Awwwee her saviour !! Sooo cute Heart
Haha Teri Meri sprang from nowhere ?? Too good Tashu ROFLPari,you rock my girl Star
Awwe I so wish I was Khushi !! Hayyyeee loved the ending Tashu !!Day DreamingHeart
Haha loved the precap too !! So Khushi comes to know that he gave her goodnight kiss! Lol LOL
Loved the update Tashu and so cant wait for the next "ones"WinkHug
Love you dammit HeartHeart

Nayu HugSee, you are first Wink I am so happy to see your post right underneath mine!!!Big smile Hahaha it's good you are following NK's advise!! But do tell me if it works LOL

Aww, you loved it Hug But then I am sure you will say you like everything that I write ROFL

Yep, she does rememberBig smile Arnav was in her room, but he will never be in yours hunROFL Right, I know I wish it could happen to me as well!!!Day Dreaming

I see you had loads of lolling and Rofling moments ROFL Glad you enjoyed it all Nayu, and by the way, are you training yourself to give long comments? I so love that!!!Hug

I won't update anything during the weekend!!! Yesterday, for the first time, I wrote an OS and the update...I am proud of myselfROFL

*beep* for such an awesome comment!!!

Love you too dammit Heart

PS: Make sure you reply to this comment Evil Smile

Haha it works to an extent Tashu !! LOL Awwe I really wish it happens too !! WinkDay Dreaming Lol ya your update was too funny !! LOL Awwe whenever I read ur OS or SS then its so damn awesome that I feel like giving long comments Big smileEmbarrassed Awwe I'm proud of you too sweetie Heart Big smileAnd there's your reply !! LOLHeartHeart Better late then never !! TongueBig smile

tash10

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

OMG YOU HAVE REPLIED!! I thought you hadnt and you have ln the very same page! Stupid me :|

haahhaahahahaha awww LOL see you make me awww xP yess i love it when i get my cheeks pulled! For some weird reason even at this age it makes me feel so LOOOVVEED! LOL

hahahahaha yaar to be a stalker i need to be on IF! And my college doesnt allow me that Unhappy BUT, i know oyu usually update on Wed's and Saturday or if not then Sunday! So i can surely be on IF on these days and keep my stalking abilities intact! LOL I have full trust on my stalking ability when it comes to your SS! LOL

hahahahaha yesss i haveee! You chalaaak ladki! Hahahaah ROFL <3 Hug

yesss! And specially here in your SS theyre waaayy diffent and i LOVE it! I love this SS! And you hehe Embarrassed

I KNOOOWWW!!!! When i heard there will be a kid in the show, i was like YAYYY! The cuteness would be there, playing cupid all the time unknowingly or sometimes knowingly but that didnt happen! She turned out to be Shyaam ki bichri hui beti :/

Hahaahahaha you wont tell Khushi naaa? Pakka wala promish kallo Embarrassed

Hug

I will always reply Embarrassed But yes, I did get lazy to reply to comments for the OS ROFL

LOL LOL Yep, I know it's a sign of affection when your cheeks get pulled Tongue Just look at this LOL:

Being student is so hectic na!!!Unhappy I will scrap you whenever I update!! Actually this week is Student's week at uni, so no lectures at all PartyAnd yes, I have full faith in your stalking capabilities!!!Wink

Buahaha seriously she was indeed Shyam ki bichri hui beti ROFL

Pakka promise, I won't tell Wink My lips are sealed LOL

Love you Hug

Yes you always do thats why i alwaysss writeee long comments cuz you're too sweeettt Hug
hahahahaahah yeahhh its okayyy about the OS! Wo bohat khwari hogi i have NO prob at all if you dont re me there HONESTLY! LOL

*clutches her heart and dies*!!! HAYYYEEE! I have NO way near cute cheeks like HIM!!! Heart i envy this old lady sooo muchhh! SHE GOT TO KISS HIM TOO Unhappy

haaann scrap me 10 mins before you update PLISSS I LOVE YOU ! Hug Heart you know how much i love that spot on your thread ! <3 ROFL but if you've promiseed anyone else, then no problem at all! And then i have my stalking abilities to help me too Hehehehhahahohohayhay! LOL

hahaha yeah! LOL

thankyouuu ROFL Heart

LOVE YOU TOO <3Heart

Edited by Fan_ipkknd1 - 16 September 2012 at 8:57am

tash10

Go to top