Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS:The Life-Changing Pact #2 [Link Pg 145] (Page 56)

pantrossy Goldie
pantrossy
pantrossy

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Omg omg omg omg omg...

I read all one go n i m addicted

Where the hell i was... ?   Why i didnt know about it before...?

It was very different n unique tooo

So finally khushi was falling for her
Assistent but trying to hide her feelings..? But for how long ..?
Lets see..!

Pari was so nice girl...

Hope we will have more romantic moment on pari's birthday

Plz PM me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tash10

SmileyStar IF-Rockerz
SmileyStar
SmileyStar

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Unres'd my post on pg 3 ROFL

tash10

SmileyStar IF-Rockerz
SmileyStar
SmileyStar

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Look who's back?!! Fari!! *looks around expectantly for applaud but only gets showered with rotten tomatoes and eggs... ONCE AGAIN* LOL

Seriously Tashu, I know I'm a *beep* for not commenting earlier! *Tashu nods coldly saying 'tell me something I don't know' and Fari shrinks back* Big smile

Yaar, actually the simple excuse behind my late response for yet once again is that I was just not in the mood to come to IF long enough to comment LOL Actually I heard that exams will be held in Feb this year instead of April cos of the upcoming elections and I've been in a worried mood all week so... And I can only write a comment on your work when I'm really happy from inside so thats why I was waiting for my fazool mood to subside so that I could write you one of my Fazool, which you consider not so Fazool, comment ROFL

Ok, so this time I'm here to comment on chapters 14 and 15!! How exciting!! LOL

Ok, coming to chapter 14, it was plain awesome! A drunk Khushi was sooo watch fun to read LOL The lady governess had been reduced to a giggling teenage girl with her first crush! It was sooo adorable Embarrassed

The best part was when Khushi called Lavanya Kutti Kamini! ROFL I actually burst out laughing! It was sooo goood! Tongue

Loved how Arnav stood up for Khushi and told Lavanya that he wasn't her property! Seriously the way that girl kept clinging to Arnav made me want to break off her arms ROFL

The confession without a doubt was the BESTEST!! The way Khushi confessed was SOOO adorable and cute!! I LOOOVVVEEDDD IT!! *claps furiously* Big smile

Awww Arnav was such a gentleman!! He didn't kiss her knowing she wasn't in her senses! My respect for him just increased ten fold Hug

The bedtime kiss was very cute though! I'm telling you Pari is the most amazing and adorable cupid everrr!! Embarrassed

Ok done with comment for chapter 14! Now move on to 15 shall we?? Wink

OMG!! You have no idea how glad I was when I read Khushi remembered their last night together! I was sooo afraid that she would forget all about it ROFL

Awww she thinks she's already started daydreaming about Arnav, how cute!! Embarrassed

The breakfast scene was very sweet! "I fell in love with one stubborn girl" ROFL how true!! And then Arnav's comment on the party being boring! Very smart guy isn't he?? Makes me fall in love with him all over again Embarrassed and its all your fault Tashu LOL

Awww our little cupid's birthday is coming up and I already have a feeling that its going to be awesome! Can't wait Embarrassed

Buhahahaha ROFL ROFL Arnav's advice to not call that friend of Pari's a Kutti Kamini made me ROFL! ROFL Actually not ROFL but ROBL... You know Rolling on BED laughing ROFL ROFL Lame, I know ROFL

The Teri Meri Rabba Ve moment was so cute!! Loved how it brought back their memories from last night and both confessed how special that song has become for both of them Embarrassed

Precap is just Awww... Can't wait for the next part Embarrassed

I reckon I've written a long enough comment! Hope you don't doze off half way through it ROFL Update soon pleej Tongue

Loved the updates and of course love you too!! Loads, I must add Embarrassed Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_AshumRiima_Azraatash10

HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Superb

tash10

Xaffi Goldie
Xaffi
Xaffi

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Amazing.. Update soon.

tash10

Crazy_1001 Goldie
Crazy_1001
Crazy_1001

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
That was such a good update! I dont know why but I felt like a giddy teenager! Made me go all mush inside! 

tash10

TwilightStar_JP IF-Dazzler
TwilightStar_JP
TwilightStar_JP

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Aww such a lovely update!! Arshi arshi o d way!! Lol both are two strong heahed to open up but I luv how arnav at tyms takes d ball in his court cute!! And that goodnight kiss im sure our laad governoress cant frgt for a long tym now! Heheh amazing dear n the fall was highlight in supersonic speed he saved her aww
cheers for the pm :)

tash10

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

R

Edit---
Okay so not first this time but second ain't too bad either, right? Right? Big smile Please say i'm right! *sniff sniff*! i still need to get over it! Im working on it! *blows her nose*!
Hahaha LOL but chalo ek mei tou first hogayi agli baar sahi LOL

Tashuuu!! Hug can you get any sweeter??! You updated today cuz of me?! Embarrassed I LOVE YOUUU! <3 you're such an amazing friend Tashuuu aaahhh <3 Hug 
You made my birthday so so so so special everyway possible im so happy! Big smile had a blast! Big smile

KHUSHI REMEMBERED!! Yaaayyy!!!!! I was so worrieed since the last preca to whether khushi would remember such a beautiffuuul night or not! Im so happy she doesss! Big smile loved how khushi felt so shy, so scared like any girl would feel in such a situation hahaha cutie! A hug for khushi Hug 

HAHAHAHA LOVED Arnav today! Loved how he is using the reverse psychology thingie on her and its sooo working! You wrote khushi's monologue really well it totally gave the whole update a very realistic feeling! Big smile  Arnav is such a smart-ass i swear hahaahaha wonderfuuul! Big smile

it's Pari's birthdayyy soon? AWAWAWAWWW!!!! Hug i feel so awesome having my bday near Pari's hahaha LOL she's such a darling! And she's also loved by Arnav! *wink wink*! ROFL
she's a cupid and i love that! A perfect, adorable cupid! Big smile

"And remember little angel, whatever be the situation, never call her 'Kutti' or 'Kamini'" Arnav said with a broadening grin.

14 September 2012  Delete
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! This just cracked me up for some reason!! Really it did! Whattayyy way to make Khushi feel funny hahaha ROFL this was EPIC! Loved itt!! LOL
It also was like Arnav was giving me this advice too hahahahahahahaha or atleast id like to think that way! ROFL

GLST GLST GLST GLST GLST!!!! Embarrassed she fell on top of him, eye-lock, Teri meri Embarrassed Day Dreaming beaauutiiffuullyyy writtenn! See even here our lovely Pari did the magic! Haha loveee Pari Hug

And the lovely teasing game of nose going red hahahaaha thats my favourite line by Arnav! LOL GLST! Embarrassed 
And i just LOVED the cute little Teri Meri song confession they had that explained so much! Day Dreaming YOU'RE A FREAKIN' GENIUS TASHUUU!! Hug

THE PRECCAAPPP!!!! Aaahhh!!!!! <3 OMGGG! I cant wait to see how khushi reacts to what 
Paro discloses! ITS GONNA BE AWESMEBig smile

oh and CONGRATULATIONS on becoming a ROCKERZ ! Big smile YOU ROCK! XP

FaizaHug Saying it clear and loud "Right" LOL Aww, you are such a cutie pie!! My turn to pull out your cheeks ROFL Actually, I gave the link to Abhinaya first, she had never been first before LOL I am sure next time your stalking behaviour will yield fruitful results ROFL

Yep, I updated for you Hug And I also hit two birds with one stone: you know why? Let me tell you! I also wrote an OS, so I said why not send a PM with both links at the same time,...saving me loads of time!! ROFL Am lazy you see Tongue

Haan Khushi remembered!!! She had to, else it would have been a waste!! Embarrassed Now, that she is slowly realising her feelings, she just need a push to pour them out, and who can be the better push other than Arnav himself Wink Glad you loved how he is playing the game!!! Big smile

Ooh you cracked me up with this!!!!ROFL I totally get it why you are loving the pact that Pari's birthday is near to yours!!! LOL And true, she's the biggest cupid in this SS!!!Big smile

Buahahaha ROFL Yes, consider it as an advice not to use these words!!! ROFL

Oh me too!! Whenever Arnav says that, it seriously does me something!!! Blushing And I feel that along with Khushi, my nose too becomes red ROFL

Glad you liked the precap!!! Big smile

Thank you for the comment and for the congrats!!!! Hug

Hahahaha phewww! YAAYYY! *dances around in circles*! LOL hahahaha i feel like a kid now that you pulled my cheeks and i love it hahaha LOL Big smile 
Ohhh!!!! In that case, im totally fine with it! Oppsieee Abhinaya sorry in that case Embarrassed Mere dil ko tassali mil gayi knowing that ROFL
hahaha my stalking will yield fruits once again soon buahaha Evil Smile

HAHAHAHAAHAH YOU ARE THE VERYY CHALAAAK! I likkkeee ROFL but you're such a Sweetheart too and i LAAUUU ! [<:D>] and i knoow, pm-img is hardwork man, so so hard :/
Im lazy too, YAY! LOL

hainaaa? Usually in indian soaps and all, the couple doesnt remember what happened while they were drunk ! It pissess me off to no ends!! Im so glad it didnt happen that way on your SS! You'reee a geniuuss! Hug

Hahahahahaha seriouslyyy i feel so honored that Pari has her birthday near mine i mean i just LOVE pari and you know it! LOL she's such a sweetheart! 

HAHAHAAHA ! now that ARNAV said it, i will not even say it when i'm DEAD angry! ROFL how cn i refuse Arnaavvv??? My loovvveee? ROFL shhh! Dont tell Khushi, she'l call me those names otherwise *runs off to hide in a corner*! ROFL

i go reddd tooo! *HIGHFIVVEEE*!! Day Dreaming

Oh how I wish you were in front of me right now and for real I would pull your cheeksLOL And you love me pulling your cheeks...cool then Cool

ROFL ROFL Next time I won't tell anyone and I will see who will be first!!!ROFL And I have immense faith in your stalking abilities Wink

Buahaha you caught my CHALAAKNESSROFL Aww, I love you too Hug Yes, PMing does get boring at times!!! We both are lazy then!!! LOL

Yeah, I always get pissed off too when they don't remember what happened!! And it's like back to square one!!! But Khushi and Arnav are different na? So, she had to remember LOL

Pari is a sweetheart!! You remember that kid Bubbly in the show? I would have loved it she was like Pari at that time!! Big smile

ROFL x1000 ROFLROFL You are too good!!! I am laughing like crazy!!!ROFL

High five back at you!!!Tongue

OMG YOU HAVE REPLIED!! I thought you hadnt and you have ln the very same page! Stupid me :|

haahhaahahahaha awww LOL see you make me awww xP yess i love it when i get my cheeks pulled! For some weird reason even at this age it makes me feel so LOOOVVEED! LOL

hahahahaha yaar to be a stalker i need to be on IF! And my college doesnt allow me that Unhappy BUT, i know oyu usually update on Wed's and Saturday or if not then Sunday! So i can surely be on IF on these days and keep my stalking abilities intact! LOL I have full trust on my stalking ability when it comes to your SS! LOL

hahahahaha yesss i haveee! You chalaaak ladki! Hahahaah ROFL <3 Hug

yesss! And specially here in your SS theyre waaayy diffent and i LOVE it! I love this SS! And you hehe Embarrassed

I KNOOOWWW!!!! When i heard there will be a kid in the show, i was like YAYYY! The cuteness would be there, playing cupid all the time unknowingly or sometimes knowingly but that didnt happen! She turned out to be Shyaam ki bichri hui beti :/

Hahaahahaha you wont tell Khushi naaa? Pakka wala promish kallo Embarrassed

Hug

tash10

Go to top