Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS:The Life-Changing Pact #2 [Link Pg 145] (Page 56)

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jankisoni86

i read all the chapters in one go... i loved the story... its beautifully written... Please add me to ur PM list...

New reader?ShockedThis is meDancing

I am so glad you loved the concept!!! Thank you so much :)

Sure Big smile

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pantrossy

Omg omg omg omg omg...

I read all one go n i m addicted

Where the hell i was... ?   Why i didnt know about it before...?

It was very different n unique tooo

So finally khushi was falling for her
Assistent but trying to hide her feelings..? But for how long ..?
Lets see..!

Pari was so nice girl...

Hope we will have more romantic moment on pari's birthday

Plz PM me

Another reader?Shocked Party time Party

Aww, you are such a sweetie Big smile Haha lol LOL

Thank you so much Hug

Will do :)
tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SmileyStar

Unres'd my post on pg 3 ROFL

Finally ROFL But then better late than never WinkLOL
tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged

Reserved! Big smile

*EDITED*

Yes, Tashu you're seeing right! No no you're not hallucinating or day dreaming! Yes, I'm actually back to unres my post and no, though it certainly seemed like it, I didn't forget about this reserved postLOL

Now that I've answered your questions, I'd like to congratulate you on your new thread Party Its not everyday that an SS makes it to a new thread but yours did!! That means only one thing!! That your SS is absolutely brilliant, amazing, awesome, fabulous, fantastic, wonderful and so on LOL
And ooohhh you especially mentioned me in your prize winning speech! I feel sooo flattered Embarrassed I love you! Mwahhh! And it made me feel all the more worse about how I've been acting lately ROFL
Ohhh And yes, I know I'm an idiot for congratulating on your new thread when you're already one third of its way ROFL Anyways If Fari doesn't do stupid things, then who will, right?? ROFL

Now coming to the update, It was sooo much fun seeing a jealous laad governess Tongue The whole party scene was awesome. Their dance and Khushi's first ever dhak dhak moment! Ahhh magical *sighs dreamily* Loved it Big smile

And then Khushi getting so upset on seeing Arnav and La together... To the extent that she actually cried! That was wowww Embarrassed and btw, I hate Lavanya's guts ROFL

Awesome update and though I've already read your next updates too (I can't resist when I get your PM, you see Wink), I'll read them again and comment LOL

See you in a bit ROFL

*Tashu pinches herself like Khushi and the Ouch makes her realise that it is reality, not a dream*ROFL Good to see you Fari LOL

Aww, thank you so muchHugThe SS made to another thread mainly due to spamming ROFL How could I not mention you? You have been with me since the beginning of this SS!! HugLove you too Heart ROFLROFL No Fari, don't call yourself a stupid!!!LOL

Glad you liked the update Big smile

Yes yes ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmileyStar

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged

Look who's back?!! Fari!! *looks around expectantly for applaud but only gets showered with rotten tomatoes and eggs... ONCE AGAIN* LOL

Seriously Tashu, I know I'm a *beep* for not commenting earlier! *Tashu nods coldly saying 'tell me something I don't know' and Fari shrinks back* Big smile

Yaar, actually the simple excuse behind my late response for yet once again is that I was just not in the mood to come to IF long enough to comment LOL Actually I heard that exams will be held in Feb this year instead of April cos of the upcoming elections and I've been in a worried mood all week so... And I can only write a comment on your work when I'm really happy from inside so thats why I was waiting for my fazool mood to subside so that I could write you one of my Fazool, which you consider not so Fazool, comment ROFL

Ok, so this time I'm here to comment on chapters 14 and 15!! How exciting!! LOL

Ok, coming to chapter 14, it was plain awesome! A drunk Khushi was sooo watch fun to read LOL The lady governess had been reduced to a giggling teenage girl with her first crush! It was sooo adorable Embarrassed

The best part was when Khushi called Lavanya Kutti Kamini! ROFL I actually burst out laughing! It was sooo goood! Tongue

Loved how Arnav stood up for Khushi and told Lavanya that he wasn't her property! Seriously the way that girl kept clinging to Arnav made me want to break off her arms ROFL

The confession without a doubt was the BESTEST!! The way Khushi confessed was SOOO adorable and cute!! I LOOOVVVEEDDD IT!! *claps furiously* Big smile

Awww Arnav was such a gentleman!! He didn't kiss her knowing she wasn't in her senses! My respect for him just increased ten fold Hug

The bedtime kiss was very cute though! I'm telling you Pari is the most amazing and adorable cupid everrr!! Embarrassed

Ok done with comment for chapter 14! Now move on to 15 shall we?? Wink

OMG!! You have no idea how glad I was when I read Khushi remembered their last night together! I was sooo afraid that she would forget all about it ROFL

Awww she thinks she's already started daydreaming about Arnav, how cute!! Embarrassed

The breakfast scene was very sweet! "I fell in love with one stubborn girl" ROFL how true!! And then Arnav's comment on the party being boring! Very smart guy isn't he?? Makes me fall in love with him all over again Embarrassed and its all your fault Tashu LOL

Awww our little cupid's birthday is coming up and I already have a feeling that its going to be awesome! Can't wait Embarrassed

Buhahahaha ROFL ROFL Arnav's advice to not call that friend of Pari's a Kutti Kamini made me ROFL! ROFL Actually not ROFL but ROBL... You know Rolling on BED laughing ROFL ROFL Lame, I know ROFL

The Teri Meri Rabba Ve moment was so cute!! Loved how it brought back their memories from last night and both confessed how special that song has become for both of them Embarrassed

Precap is just Awww... Can't wait for the next part Embarrassed

I reckon I've written a long enough comment! Hope you don't doze off half way through it ROFL Update soon pleej Tongue

Loved the updates and of course love you too!! Loads, I must add Embarrassed Hug

And here Fari goes again with peekaboo!!!ROFLThank your stars I don't have rotten eggs or tomatoes in my study room ROFL

*Tashu takes out a note where Fari's list of excuses are written and adds the new one* ROFL

Aww, it's okie!! I know that studies are the biggest obstacle to us coming on IF!!Unhappy And don't stress for your exams, I am sure you will rock them!!! Big smile Glad your Fazool mood has subsided...ROFL ROFL

ROFL you wanted to break Lavanya's arms?ShockedROFLROFL

Thanks for the claps LOL

I know that in every show, esp Indian ones, they always have amnesia when they get drunk ROFL And I always ask myself WHY?? No way I was going to make Khushi forget thatLOL, else it would have been back to square one!!!Tongue

New Acronym, ROBL !!! Me likey!!!ROFL

I love reading your comments Fari, so no way I can doze off!!!Wink

Love you this Hug much and even more Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmileyStar

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rubinahansa

Superb

Thank you Embarrassed
tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xaffi

Amazing.. Update soon.

Thank you so much <3 Will update on Wednesday!!Big smile
tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crazy_1001

That was such a good update! I dont know why but I felt like a giddy teenager! Made me go all mush inside! 

Aww, really? Hehe LOL Thank you so much Hug

Go to top