Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS:The Life-Changing Pact #2 [Link Pg 145] (Page 46)

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

LOLWink

Awww mannn you beat me to ittt!!! Unhappy LOL

ROFL I see you have become friends now, huh?Wink

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Saraa.

loved the update...
Loved early morning scene,where she thought she is imagining.and he was actualy there..
Loved the quick recap of TM..nd the breakfast table scene.
both r playing games..
And the precap, exactly my thought,i knew she would disclose it. Cant wait to see her reaction.
Loved it all..
Update soon..

Aww, thank you so much for the lovely comment Hug

Yep, you were right!! When I read your comment last time, I was like "Wow, bang on" LOL
tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona3

Loved it really Smile
Tashu what chori ..you wanna me to sleep with smile on my face Wink??
I mean your update Embarrassed
Clap wonderful works personified once again
Precap was intersting Smile
Love you Smile

Aww Preetu, I will never stop saying that your comments are too cute and you are a real sweetheart!!!Hug

You are terribly sweet Embarrassed And am so glad to know that my works make you smile!!! It truly means a lot Embarrassed

Thank you for the comment :)

Love you tooHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

baRunmYlove21

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvpal007

Superb.Clap
Love Pari for this Rabba. VeBig smile

Thanks hun for your always encouraging comments Hug

Pari is the best cupid ever, what say?Wink
tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by phillips_2909

lovely update

Thank you Big smile Glad you liked it :)
tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavbarun

super cute update!!!!
arhi and their games are never gonna end...
"return of the heartbeats" if arnav is around that is bound to happen!!!
and pari is such a sweetheart...their little cupid!!
waiting for the next update

Aww, thank you so much Hug

Haha but without games, there is no fun, right?Wink

True!!! Dhak Dhak is bound to happen with Arnav around Blushing

Yep, Pari is a true cupid!!!Embarrassed
tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrindagupta

story is getting interesting day by day. wonder when will she confess her feeling in real n wht would be her reaction to know hw arnav kissed her. loving how arnav is trying to get her on the party night each time teasing her.

Is it?Shocked You have no idea how you made me happy, and here is a hug for this Hug

Thank you for the comment and your questions will be answered very soon Big smile
-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tash10

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

R

Edit---
Okay so not first this time but second ain't too bad either, right? Right? Big smile Please say i'm right! *sniff sniff*! i still need to get over it! Im working on it! *blows her nose*!
Hahaha LOL but chalo ek mei tou first hogayi agli baar sahi LOL

Tashuuu!! Hug can you get any sweeter??! You updated today cuz of me?! Embarrassed I LOVE YOUUU! <3 you're such an amazing friend Tashuuu aaahhh <3 Hug 
You made my birthday so so so so special everyway possible im so happy! Big smile had a blast! Big smile

KHUSHI REMEMBERED!! Yaaayyy!!!!! I was so worrieed since the last preca to whether khushi would remember such a beautiffuuul night or not! Im so happy she doesss! Big smile loved how khushi felt so shy, so scared like any girl would feel in such a situation hahaha cutie! A hug for khushi Hug 

HAHAHAHA LOVED Arnav today! Loved how he is using the reverse psychology thingie on her and its sooo working! You wrote khushi's monologue really well it totally gave the whole update a very realistic feeling! Big smile  Arnav is such a smart-ass i swear hahaahaha wonderfuuul! Big smile

it's Pari's birthdayyy soon? AWAWAWAWWW!!!! Hug i feel so awesome having my bday near Pari's hahaha LOL she's such a darling! And she's also loved by Arnav! *wink wink*! ROFL
she's a cupid and i love that! A perfect, adorable cupid! Big smile

"And remember little angel, whatever be the situation, never call her 'Kutti' or 'Kamini'" Arnav said with a broadening grin.

14 September 2012  Delete
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! This just cracked me up for some reason!! Really it did! Whattayyy way to make Khushi feel funny hahaha ROFL this was EPIC! Loved itt!! LOL
It also was like Arnav was giving me this advice too hahahahahahahaha or atleast id like to think that way! ROFL

GLST GLST GLST GLST GLST!!!! Embarrassed she fell on top of him, eye-lock, Teri meri Embarrassed Day Dreaming beaauutiiffuullyyy writtenn! See even here our lovely Pari did the magic! Haha loveee Pari Hug

And the lovely teasing game of nose going red hahahaaha thats my favourite line by Arnav! LOL GLST! Embarrassed 
And i just LOVED the cute little Teri Meri song confession they had that explained so much! Day Dreaming YOU'RE A FREAKIN' GENIUS TASHUUU!! Hug

THE PRECCAAPPP!!!! Aaahhh!!!!! <3 OMGGG! I cant wait to see how khushi reacts to what 
Paro discloses! ITS GONNA BE AWESMEBig smile

oh and CONGRATULATIONS on becoming a ROCKERZ ! Big smile YOU ROCK! XP

FaizaHug Saying it clear and loud "Right" LOL Aww, you are such a cutie pie!! My turn to pull out your cheeks ROFL Actually, I gave the link to Abhinaya first, she had never been first before LOL I am sure next time your stalking behaviour will yield fruitful results ROFL

Yep, I updated for you Hug And I also hit two birds with one stone: you know why? Let me tell you! I also wrote an OS, so I said why not send a PM with both links at the same time,...saving me loads of time!! ROFL Am lazy you see Tongue

Haan Khushi remembered!!! She had to, else it would have been a waste!! Embarrassed Now, that she is slowly realising her feelings, she just need a push to pour them out, and who can be the better push other than Arnav himself Wink Glad you loved how he is playing the game!!! Big smile

Ooh you cracked me up with this!!!!ROFL I totally get it why you are loving the pact that Pari's birthday is near to yours!!! LOL And true, she's the biggest cupid in this SS!!!Big smile

Buahahaha ROFL Yes, consider it as an advice not to use these words!!! ROFL

Oh me too!! Whenever Arnav says that, it seriously does me something!!! Blushing And I feel that along with Khushi, my nose too becomes red ROFL

Glad you liked the precap!!! Big smile

Thank you for the comment and for the congrats!!!! Hug

Hahahaha phewww! YAAYYY! *dances around in circles*! LOL hahahaha i feel like a kid now that you pulled my cheeks and i love it hahaha LOL Big smile 
Ohhh!!!! In that case, im totally fine with it! Oppsieee Abhinaya sorry in that case Embarrassed Mere dil ko tassali mil gayi knowing that ROFL
hahaha my stalking will yield fruits once again soon buahaha Evil Smile

HAHAHAHAAHAH YOU ARE THE VERYY CHALAAAK! I likkkeee ROFL but you're such a Sweetheart too and i LAAUUU ! [<:D>] and i knoow, pm-img is hardwork man, so so hard :/
Im lazy too, YAY! LOL

hainaaa? Usually in indian soaps and all, the couple doesnt remember what happened while they were drunk ! It pissess me off to no ends!! Im so glad it didnt happen that way on your SS! You'reee a geniuuss! Hug

Hahahahahaha seriouslyyy i feel so honored that Pari has her birthday near mine i mean i just LOVE pari and you know it! LOL she's such a sweetheart! 

HAHAHAAHA ! now that ARNAV said it, i will not even say it when i'm DEAD angry! ROFL how cn i refuse Arnaavvv??? My loovvveee? ROFL shhh! Dont tell Khushi, she'l call me those names otherwise *runs off to hide in a corner*! ROFL

i go reddd tooo! *HIGHFIVVEEE*!! Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tash10

Go to top